All Comments on 'Misunderstanding'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

i really liked it and see the potential for possible further chapters. How will mom re-act when she finds out son was talking about cousin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfully crafted lovemaking

The story builds up so nicely, even with the introduction that reveals his desire for someone else, but it so beautifully done that it is truly sensual. The best part would be to let it develop into more intense love making with his mom and then slowly get the other woman into the lovemaking also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story, despite lack of sexy underwear!

Only thing that would have improved this story would be mum wearing some sexy lingerie, stockings etc. Apart from that, sure made me hot!

hapsihapsiover 19 years ago
Hey

I liked the story very much and i hope u continue to write

beetle_221beetle_221over 19 years ago
Great Story

You have given the Son-Fucks-Mom genre a slightly different twist.

Well crafted story. Your grammar and spelling were top notch. My congradulationd to you (or your proofreader). I hope you write another chapter or two in this saga.

Thanks for a nice read

Regards

beetle

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

great story just wanna know one thing, is it a true story or one you would like to become true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Done

Although a little brief, the seduction was otherwise perfect. The fact that it resulted from crossed signals is a great plus. Thank you for not starting out with the over done blow job from mom. My experience has been that pussy from any source is easier to get than head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well done

good story, well started, finished v. quickly. look forword to next one.

Heels LoverHeels Loverover 19 years ago
Almost Great

I agree with Anonymous from Scotland - Some sexier, more seductive lingerie on Mom would have made the story completely hot! You're already into this forbidden fantasy, and you briefly mentioned mom's work clothes... Having mom be more sexual from the start would be great. Describe her as a sexy flirt, a woman who knows how a tailored suit with a slim skirt, and real stockings, paired with high-heeled pumps gives her amazing seductive power over men. Let mom teach her son to appreciate her most feminine qualities, and to adore her and lust for her completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Mum!

Wow! This is great - short and hot! Let's have more!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Write more!!!

I hope the story does not stop here! In the next part I would like to see mom pregnant. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue

The follow up could be his confession that he was talking about his cousin. Mother who wants to continue their affair, helps son seduce his cousin. Turns out she and cousin's father were involved in brother & sister incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Obsessed With Underwear

I Noticed A few Comments About Mom`s Lack Of Sexy Undies,

And I Must Say That A Man With The Balls To Do His Own

Mother, Could Not Possibly Get Anything Exta From a Horny

Bra And Pants Set.

Mum`s The Word - OneUniqueMotherF**ker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Twist

I love it when an author can write a good story (but a little short) and put the twist in.

techsantechsanalmost 19 years ago
Excellent story

I loved the storyline and the way you told it. The comments from others about lingerie is their fettish and does not detract from this story. You showed a good mastery of the language the way you held my attention. And if you want to continue with a few other chapters, the possibilities are there. Good Job!

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
Seemed like the real thing to me------------------

-----and that made it very, very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cool

great story but i would have loved to have read her reaction when she found out he wasnt talking about her.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Short, Sweet and Hot!

A rare combination....

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Write the next segment, please.

Please Continue has the right suggestion for the followup. Actually it a no-brainer to use it. The fact that there was no oral sex made this even better and gives something for mother and son to do, before cousin gets involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nearly...

two and a half years after this story was posted, readers are still begging you to continue it - that says something about6 its marvellous quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow a nice misunderstanding. Thanks.

circevoxcircevoxover 13 years ago
a little more

I enjoyed this story but thought that you rushed through it. I think that the moment that he realized that Mom was thinking that she was the one he was thinking about, his thoughts would have jumped around like a bouncing ball as he worked out how he wanted to respond. I think that he would have hesitated some as he decided what he wanted to do.

Also, I thought that you rushed through the love scene. There had to be some hesitation on both parts as they decided to commit incest.

I hope there is more of this story and I hope that you work out the feeling of all three people in the story.

Keep Writing

Jim

tobytimtobytimover 13 years ago

WOW

This is good.. could have gone on & on for more..

He could have ended up with both cousin & Mum

I got off on it anyway.

keep it up for us

smalltowndude69smalltowndude69about 13 years ago
Ingenious

I loved the "Misunderstanding." It was ingenious the way you handled it. I think there was some room for more character development, but I also like the suggestion of expandng the story line to include his cousin. Feel free to check out my true cousin experiences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great story of hot...

motherfucking by a highly talented author! Like all boys, young Bobby is drawn to that wonderful hole between his mother's legs. He manhandles his mother's fine body, finally slipping his fingers into her very wet cunt. Bob's delightedly surprised when his mom reaches back and grasps her boy's very stiff prick. It's what so many mothers would love to do to their son but sadly too many of them are too shy and cowed by stupid social inhibitions. Not Bobby's mother! She knows that between his strong young legs her boy's carrying what can do her a whole world of good--his hard fat dick, none harder, and a pair of hot young balls brimming with that warm semen mothers love to find in their virile manly boy. Mother and son both know where his sperm belongs, the perfect receptacle nature gives for a boy to unload his young balls up into--his own mother's cunt. Bobby give his mommy the best gift any boy can, a twatful of his boy-cream, and he'll be creaming his mother's twat again and again!

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
loved it

could have gone a little longer with the muscommunication, but once they started undressing it got incredibly hot. well done.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
short but sweet

thanks much!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Now that the misunderstanding is cleared up

what's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

A good read, short but fun, would love to see where the story goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

I certainly hope there’s more. But just this one page is, in my opinion, a Five Star effort. Thanks, jack30341.

jack30341jack30341over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you very much. It's hard to believe I wrote that story about sixteen years ago. It's always been a favorite of mine (but then again I like them all.)

I've thought about taking another go at it. Seems my stories are getting longer and longer, and I don't think this one needs to be that long. But the inner workings of them both getting to where they do could be fun.

If readers wanted that, I'd probably take a shot at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True Erotica

Evert time I open Literotica I am drawn to, "jack30341". I firstly look to see if a new story has been posted. I cannot say I am totally disappointed if I do not find one, for I can read again one of your fine stories. Your mastery of the written word is beyond comparison. Please continue.

jack30341jack30341over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very, very much. I'm still writing away. More to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1885 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...