All Comments on 'A Collection of First Times'

by TotalKnockout

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

You skipped your first vaginal impalement. I think you need to write a bit more :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had to stop reading

at "Cum on my face." No real woman who is not being paid (or afraid of her male partner) ever asked for that. I don't where this weird fetish came from, but I wish all porn and erotica would end it as a fad. It's not sexy and it treats women like toilet paper or kleenex. Ugh!

TotalKnockoutTotalKnockoutalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I beg to differ

This "real woman" asked a guy to cum on her face and it was hot as hell. Sorry you're so closed-minded, but kindly stop imposing your sexual taste on others.

Kindly,

The Author

StiffinKentStiffinKentalmost 5 years ago
Firey Firsts

I read these on the bus. I was rock hard before the precum. Fortunately, I’m somewhat of an exhibitionist and the wet spot on my slacks was noticeable only if you were looking for it. Which is what the older woman across from me did. She smiled her approval. I should have said “Literotica;” hopefully, next time.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

FUN and hot read!

couple of thoughts/observations:

a huge pair and in an all-girls school charged with estrogen and no fooling around-? ...am thinking perhaps still a virgin to cock but...

a somewhat rarity(sadly)-not only not intimidated by his whopper but anxious to chow down...

a college party clearing out because a couple want to get down...?!? really? not the parties I went to...would be up to the couple to fnid someplace more private

and, as you seem to a smart perceptive woman...REALLY surprised you fell for the so-old.."...no, no...I promise I'll pull out...!" back in in my high school gf and I KNEW I couldn't near her treasure without my rascal securely wrapped...too much chance some leakage even before shootig load

thankfully thing of the past after she went to the Free Clinic near the university and got a scrip for birth control

and finally-anxious to try anal, even if he is a dweeb...AND cums too...lucky you!

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

TKO What an intense tale . Well done by your 1st person hot descriptions . IDK what was up with anoymous below either . Some may not like cum on their face . But many enjoy and ask for it , Some will also do it because she knows it turns on her man . It is not a fad . It is a normal fetish .

Well done TKO .

Campus77Campus774 months ago

First's are always good stories. And these were all excellent ones. Just found you and will be reading them in order. Back in my day (60's) anal wasn't as popular as it is now. Free love fucking was available from many liberated women. I was lucky to be able to enjoy that period. Condoms were available in bowls at parties as the pill hadn't been invented. The one time I went bareback ended up with a child and my first marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous