All Comments on 'The Client Ch. 01'

by ChesterWJones

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I agree with @ju8streading...

I agree with @ju8streading...The near future just shows "Divorce"! 2* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Good story but same old trolls saying the same old comments day after day just wishing a sick fetish I hate women Burn The Bitch story would show up.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She always thought things through?

Not even close. What did she think through? Women do think like men sometimes but obviously a guy wrote this crap.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Divorce is but one of her worries

Disbarred comes to mind. Unemployed and divorced. Nice. Sleeping with a client? About as major a breach of ethics as it gets, not to mention the being married aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A guy I grew up with worked his way up a large legal firm. Many came and went over the 20 year period but he said the one thing that never changed was all the fucking that went on between coworkers young, old , single. , married it didn’t matter. He said his first year he was hooking up with a girl around his age both starting out around the same time but stopped when he heard a couple of the older guys were fucking her also. His next was a secretary 15 years older married with 3 kids. It was drinks at happy hour when he he got a blow job and fucked her in the ladies room before they got on the train home. He took her anal cherry on a lunch in the hotel while they faced a mirror. He said he talked real dirty and belittled her hubby verbally while fucking her . When done he explained it was just talk and didn’t want her to feel bad which she appreciated. He did ack after a late in the day blow job and him rubbing his dick all over her face after cumming in her mouth why she cheated. She seemed to love her family and always had nice things to say about hubby. She said she got caught up in all the chaos of everyone doing it at the company and how all the girls talk. She really feels bad at company functions where spouses are invited because she feels all the guys talk shut about the husbands who’s wife they are fucking and some of the catty girls make fun of the wives which she really hates . It happens in the work force more often than not unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-HOT

Same old comments day after day from this wimp cuckold lover. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous-HOT

Sure wishing a good hot BTB story will be posted soon. Sick and tired of having to skim through this garbage day after day. It get boring after a while. Give me a good written consequence or reconciliation story anytime over this fucking trash. Another week and we'll have the better erotic writers contributing. What you're going to do that week btb hater? Maybe one of those scum writers you prefer will be able to sneak one in for you. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

You want a good BTB story do you? OK. Write it yourself telling all of us how your dead whore of a wife fucked you over your entire marriage.

ChesterWJonesChesterWJonesover 6 years agoAuthor
It's just a story.

Some of the trolls here really should get a grip. It is just a story, nothing more. Do us both a favor and read nothing I post. I am not mean, spiteful, or violent. If those are qualities you seek here, I wish you would get therapy and ignore me. I post for others' enjoyment, not yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Other's enjoyment?

So many people enjoyed it it has a score of 2.38 and two favorites. Face it, the troll around here is you for putting this here. It isn't a story at all, just a bad Penthouse forum letter. It's not a story and it isn't erotic. Why is it here?

ChesterWJonesChesterWJonesover 6 years agoAuthor
Like said

Like I said, if you see my name, your preferences will not be met, so just move on. Please, just move on and we'll all be better off.😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Office after hours

Law offices are stressful places. Everyone works hard, long hours ... often on weekends and skipping vacations, to meet the firm's expectations. I graduated law school in 1991 when I was 25, and spent two years as an associate at a large, well-known, but now defunct firm in Manhattan. Many of my co-workers were attractive, fit, smart, and we spent a lot of time together. In those two years, I had sex with three co-workers. The first was my secretary. She was in her mid-40s, divorced and an exercise fanatic. There was a gym in our office building, we saw each other there often, and after one Friday night workout, we shared a cab home. When we got to her building, she invited me in for a bite to eat and a glass or two of wine. I had expected her children to be there, but they were with her ex. We weren't in her apartment long before we were naked fucking on her living room floor. I had sex with several girls before, but by far she was the wildest, horniest, insatiable woman I ever fucked, several times in every imaginable position that night. We continued to fuck semi-regularly until she became a paralegal and left the firm. The second was another associate from my class of associates. She was extraordinarily cute, flirtatious and had a quick, and often sexually-charged sense of humor. From our first meeting, when we were summer associates, we were very attracted to one another. I was single, she was married to another lawyer in the city, so he was very busy, too. Her office was across the hall from mine, at the end of a dead-end corridor, and we became close friends. I think we saw and spoke to each other more than she did with her husband. One Saturday afternoon, we were both at work and I called her over to my office to read over a brief I was writing. I was seated at my computer, while reading the screen, her pussy pressed against the back of my hand, which was on the arm of my chair. She was wearing a pair of sweat pants and I could feel its heat through the material. At first, I thought it was accidental. However, she pressed herself harder against my hand, then bent forward to get a closer look at the screen. She then said it looks good, and jokingly, I said it does from here, too. She laughed and wiggled. I said I particularly liked no panty line. She said that's because I'm not wearing any, why don't you check yourself. I pulled the back of her sweats down, saw her bare butt, kissed it, she bent over further allowing me to see her pussy, and we ended up fucking on my desk. For several months after, we gave each other oral sex and fucked in our offices, during the workday, almost daily ... including one time right before her husband came to get her for lunch. The third was my wife. And that I'll keep to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Well I guarantee you that I'd write a better fucking story any day than anything your sick mind comes up with. Why don't go fuck yourself, oh, wait you already did.

Do you even read these stories whore, or just as normal score them high because you got kicked off a porn site by the site owners. Now all you got left is post stupid anonymous comments. Same old shit day after day. Boring. Come up with a new angle or shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2.52

Not exactly a score that says "read me" is it author. Words of wisdom, don't pick a fight with the reader, you will lose. Don't like comments, don't allow them. Your fans, if you got any, can always send you private feedback. The tags say nothing that I wouldn't read, but the comments of some and your input stopped me from reading this story. No score.

ChesterWJonesChesterWJonesover 6 years agoAuthor
Temper temper

So much anger. You guys must be seriously bad losers

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Not to Bright

"I can't come home tonight," she told him. "I am going to get a room."

"Yes, you should do that," he agreed. "This storm won't break until morning. You should stay downtown. I'll bring you some clothes first thing tomorrow," he offered gallantly.

They quickly put the office back in order and finished their work before midnight.

"I could only get one room," he declared.

"We only need one," she replied as she put the final touches on her day's work.

OK I was hooked until the end when you wrote that they finished their work before midnight (I realize that could be any where from 8 till 12 but it sounds more like 12) then they either walk or drive to a hotel and get a room. The husband offered to bring her clothes in the morning now just a few hours away but to where. He was never told where she was or what room she is in. If he goes where he thinks she'll be he won't be able to find her because she is not registered.

I know you said that this is only a story but you set it up for more than one chapter. you should have given a little more detail other than the fucked most of the night away after midnight.

shygirlwhoreshygirlwhoreover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I thought this was awesome. I hope that there is more to come. Because this is not something that ends with one night of sex. Forget what the others say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
temper, temper

The only loser here seems to be you author. Anytime an author has to defend his story, he's a loser. Do us all a favor, stop writing, you can't handle criticism. Poor little man crying about his spilled milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

The tags said Romance? Sounds more like a cheating whore to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:shygirlwhore

Well considering your name you picked it doesn't surprise me you think like that. What's the matter whore, opposing opinions bothering you?

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Want

To see how things go when Hubby gives her Divorce Papers and her Lover Alienation Papers. if nothing else it will make everyone Notice esp. when hubby also serves her Firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Not going to happen. This author doesn't write consequence stories. Just wait and see.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Pathetic slut story!

..."She was a vibrant, healthy woman with the same desires every other woman shared!" So you know the feeling of every other woman! To act like the real slut they are?? Whats exciting at a married slut who shares the intimacy which belongs to her husband only with a stranger? She is not more than a cheap slut. Nothing on her is special after her cheating; she is like an averaging slut no more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots to hate here, but the worst part is . . .

its boring. I don't mean the concept, but the execution. Oh, the wife has always been loyal and loving and faithful, but she's just met this irresistible temptation and she's just gotta fuck this man. She can't help herself!! Obviously a little snow is not going to prevent a Martian flying saucer from its appointed rounds, shooting their slut ray into one more previously loyal loving faithful wife. But it was weeks and weeks of temptation and he was just so so beautiful and sexy and exciting!!!

You just didn't sell it, making it understandable and believable. Just another whore finally giving it up to some lucky slob who happens to be in the right place at the right time. I think its been written a few thousand times before. What makes you think this version is anything special, or different? It Snot.

But thanks for the effort.

And ignore the negative comments (why is that so funny?)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As always the comments are priceless.

lol-keep them coming, it keeps it interesting until a good author decides to post again. In the meantime the entertainment belongs to public feedback. Priceless, just priceless. The cuck lovers make the best comments, all righteous and pissed off at anybody that doesn't agree with their fetishes.

Another week and some of the cream of the crop will be here posting stories for the majority. You cucks can take a vacation that week.

ChesterWJonesChesterWJonesover 6 years agoAuthor
No objection

I have no objection to thoughtful critiques. I do object to childish name-calling, bullying, and woefully incoherent diatribes, especially when they are characterized by gross misuse of language and spelling errors. Again, if you know in advance that you are not going to like my themes, please don't trouble yourself to read them. If you do read them and want to point out errors, thank you. If you read them just to annoy yourself into a hateful stew, please consider therapy.

ChesterWJonesChesterWJonesover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Anonymous equals coward. Foul language equals language incompetence. Name calling equals emotionally under-developed. All of the above equals your moronic posts are of no concern to me. Are sure you're old enough to visit this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you can't keep your legs closed fine, get a divorce.

Cheating happens, divorce happens, she doesn't love or respect her husband so move on, would have a little respect if she got a divorce first. My problem is the characters are not likeable, so I just don't care.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lawyer

The lawyer is a whore. For some reason that's not hard to believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous