All Comments on 'Angela's Boyfriend'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT!

The boyfriend is definitely dating the wrong sister. You are so much hotter than she is. If I was him, I'd dump her and fuck you every chance I got, in every way possible. And someday you'd wake up and find yourself handcuffed.

FreddyKneeChiFreddyKneeChiover 19 years ago
Hot

Well done! very hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i appreciate

very good lil perv girl............i like the way u think,maybe next time u could get caught by mom and sis...that would really b a turn-on..........keep writing darling your a natural

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmm

as always horny story, wish i could have some of your arse if i ever come across to NYC. and yeah we have four more years of th eworst advert for US education! look on the bright side as a UK SF soldier i'll be busy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting to read this alongside 'Valerie'

Another take on the same story. This one - and details of it, like the gawkiness and the broken nose - matter to the author. Damn fine writing, both of them, although I prefer the character development in 'Valerie'. I'd almost believe this was autobiograhical if it weren't for the fact that I've read another - wildly different - story by litpervgirl which was also convincing enough to make me believe it was autobiographical. Congratulations, pervgirl!

PokeHerPlayerPokeHerPlayerover 17 years ago
Excellent

Awesome story. It's nice when a female writes the story and her take. superb

vampanyavampanyaabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the fact that reluctance came from the guy in the story, its rare to see it that way round. Well written and very hot!

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
Luved it! Love strong girls! hehe

Andrea's a great character! Great erotic story!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Hot story!

told by a cool girl. Really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking Orgasmic

Damn, girl you can write some smut! My cock is so huge and wet in my wife's hand right now I think I'll just gush all over her hot slutty face thinking of you fucking that dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horrible

in one word .... PATHETIC!!!!

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story ... well done ... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I have read this 3 times and loved it every time this story has all the kinks i love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"His shrunken penis slipped out of my ass with a pop"

Must be one of those standard clichés on the site. Pops up way too often. Never actually heard it myself upon withdrawing from any woman's orifice. Could it be my hearing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"His shrunken penis slipped out of my ass with a pop"

a silly cliche on this site. i´ve inserted, and of course eventually would withdraw my penis from the anuses of many women over the years, and there was no popping that i could hear. i could ask my wife of 25 years and hypersensitive hearing, but i´m too embarrassed.

another silly cliche, this time on the comments side, is ¨character development¨. commenter pretends to be a literary critic. thankfully there is only one of those for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous