All Comments on 'Hanging My Neighbor's Holiday Light'

by rutger5

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

I really liked the way this ended. I think some guys can relate .... anyway, sure hope you have, at least, a chapter 2 in you.

RTR10RTR10over 6 years ago
She planned that.....

No way.....she was obviously looking for a sugar daddy. I mean, as soon as the divorce is final, she ends up pregnant. He’s an idiot for falling for it. Chapter 2....wife divorces him & gets the house, cars, & money. Anna mysteriously “loses” the baby & has to find another gullible man to con.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah... divorced neighbors

A couple on our street got divorced. She is 28 with two young kids. I am 54 and my kids are grown and gone. Her husband took all the lawn tools when he left, so I would help out. Eventually it just became the norm for me to do all her yard work and she would fix me dinner from time to time. One time I went to mow her yard and found her in the back sunbathing in nothing but a sheer pair of panties. She could tell I liked it and from then on would always come out to sunbathe in skimpy panties while I mowed. You guessed it, we ended up fucking. And boy did we fuck. The first time I think we did it five times. Since then we usually fuck twice a week at least. We both are very happy with the situation, however she has mentioned that it’s silly for me to have to take care of two yards. Maybe it’s time to move her into my bed permanently.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 6 years ago
Great Story

PLEASE continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True to life story

John had it made and was ready to enjoy the rest of his life in comfort. He gave it all up for a chunky divorced Latina. Old guys are easy pickins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You suck

This needs more chapters but you can not because it is part of the contests it all has to be done in on entry. I gave you 5 stars Incase you were wondering

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How does wife not know????

In the beginning of the story, the wife knew every little thing that went on in the neighborhood, knew all of the gossip, & apparently had all kinds of busybodies tell her things that went on.....how did she not know about her husband & the neighbor? Who watched the little girl while these two fucked?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Just imagine

If this had been a story about a married woman helping a divorced husband with a needed task, rather than a husband helping a divorced woman.

Imagine the comments if she ending up committing adultery as this husband did with the divorced woman.

The story would have been classified as Loving Wives and the Moral Brigade would have been all over it like a rash.

We need a Loving Husbands category so that the Moral Brigade can be just as censorious of adulterous husbands as they are with wives.

Or is a husband's adultery more acceptable than if a wife does it?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bummer ending.

I had a better ending in mind I was hoping Carol and Anna had conspired in his seduction by Anna. Carol could have told him Christmas came early. He needed an outlet as did Anna.

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 6 years ago
What?!

So, she knew less than 24 hours later that she was pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My ex back

Thanks to { Dr Otabor} he is a great spell caster who brought my ex back

I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( Dr Otabor) who bring back my ex lover within the the period of 2days... At these moment i don't have anything to say than to appreciate the good works of Dr Otabor, who you can simply reach through this email address: (spiritualherbalistkk@gmail.com) or call or

whatsapp him at +2348164777469

1. He has got charms/spell to take away bad luck & give goodluck in life

2. He fix broken relationships, marriages

3. He treats Bareness

4. He fight evil/ witchcraft/ ghost/bad spell/curses/bad dreams & cleans homes.

5. He bring back lost lover/family

6. He Makes court cases/divorces/bad debts to disappear.

7. He has herbs for losing weight

8. He solve financial and domestic difficulties

9. He has a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.

10. He has got a sale quick potions to boost customers in business.

11. He can make you gain promotions at work place.

12. He can make your admired partner to be yours.

13. He has herbs to make long live with HIV

14. He has something to make you have lot of children.

15. He has a spell/charms that can make you have a good job.

16. He can stop someone to interfere in your love relationship/family

17. He has mixtures of herbs for sexual weakness.

18. He has herbs to enlarge your sexual system to satisfy your partner.

19. He cure madness/stress/addictions/long illnesses.

20. He treat sexual transmitted infections quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lots of babies please

Anna needs to have at least 12 children by her lover. Better yet she needs to spend the next 20yrs. being pregnant by him.

Soma99Soma99over 6 years ago
Like the idea...

..... but there was a lot of buildup that kinda of lead to nothing. I was really expecting the wife to be involved since she was the one that set this up. I also thought there would be more teasing.

Certainly a good story though.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Would've been 5 but...

I wasn't thrilled that he was cheating but kept reading to see if it turns out the wife set it up and was okay with it. But to end it like that? There was no way I am giving it a 5 because of that. Very disappointed in the ending after all the build up.

rutger5rutger5over 6 years agoAuthor

I don't normally reply to comments because it feels like I'm talking to myself since I don't know if commenters ever come back but since last 2 comments (by Soma and bobossweetness freak) mentioned this I figures I'd answer.

In my basically middle class values world most people don't set their spouse up with a sex partner if their partner is unhappy with their lack of a sex life. I don't find that realistic to most people I know. Not saying it couldn't happen but life isn't porn most of the time. I do write some tongue in cheek stories but when I go realistic I try to be accurate to how I see things. Kind of like I also wouldn't have them have 12 kids like someone else commented.

The character committed adultery and since she became pregnant he will have to deal with the fallout and it probably won't be good, like real life often is so that's how I wrote it. No desire to write about that any more than writing where if wife was watching or joined in. Thanks for reading story though.

r5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And Part 2 ?

Sophia Viagra as Anna ( i know Vergaro 2 u , viagra w/ tits 2 me ). Could've dun w/o the Im pregnant part but very hot story thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous