All Comments on 'Taking Things In Hand Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
One hell of a Good Story!!!!!!!

I like that there where consaquences for everyone in this story. I do not think that there is ever a good reason for cheating at anything. She was wrong to cheat around on him and he was wrong for killing her lover. It is written in a real life way. If I ever found out my wife cheated there would not be any making up. Also I am sure that whom ever her lover was would has a good ass whipping coming. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting and different

Reap what you sow, but sometimes no control. Different for this site, refreshing.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I WOULD BE THE GUY IN JAIL!

To bad the guy died! She had a lot of culpability in that! To bad she couldn't have been convicted of something! If she wasn't cheating with the guy, he'd be alive! Not only that but the asshole didn't have a clue about life, he was warned.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Really good writing

Story was great. "Beat it" was priceless. Short paragraphs. Even shorter sentences. Fast paced, spare, and easily readable. Great

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
some of your stories are good ... and ones like these are not so good

It has elements of a good story in it, but it just seems too tumultuous

AlexandraAlexandraover 12 years ago
Moving

Sure its bitter but it struck me as real. You can write all you like about sex without consequences, but it always has consequences, and sometimes its bad. Maybe MGM's a woman writing as a man, bringing her hurt to her stories, but if so she's been in a man's head. The bitter-sweet memory of being turned on by watching Patti with the recurrent boyfriend, the hurt and the explosion of anger. MGM, this is good writing, thank you and keep it up.

Alex

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Nice story

Finally a husband with some fucking balls not just some little bitch, that let's his wife fuck every one. He should have dumped her slutty ass the first time. But hind site is 20/20. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he should have killed her to

fuckin slut she didnt love him and thinking about him years later yeah right.

he should have never went back to the slut.

or let her back in the house she was nothing but a lying whore.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I have no sympathy for him.

He willingly married a whore! It's not that he married her than caught her lips around some guys dick--NO! He caught her whoring her self out for $20 & yet still got back with her & even married her... Can you say dumbass ...what he should've did was pay her $20 when he was horny & fuck her. I thought it was weird that he got a hard on watching her jerk off some guy, I thought it was ludicrous when he didn't realize she was a whore from the moment they met, she was fascinated with dicks--what--did he think his dick was special or something? What a fucking moron this guy is. I would've enjoyed a chapter 3 where they meet up & she tries to convince him she's no longer the $20 hooker he knew, that would've been an interesting meeting. The story was ok but I felt the author became a little bored with it because it was moving at such a fast pace, it was like "

came home.

strange car in my drive way.

pattie with her shirt off.

Same guy fucking pattie.

What the hell was that?! It left a lot of questions like did she file for divorce? Is she still a $20 whore or has her prices gone up? The relationship was a train wreck from the moment they collided, but he was so engrossed with her playing with his dick that he failed to see the signs of her whorishness that was visible for all to see. So he deserved getting cheated on. He knew what & who she was but he still decided to try & turn a fucking cheap whore into a housewife.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHO HAS THE HOTS FOR AN M.J. SONG

with all his connections a small amount of payback, maybe. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Interesting tale. Thanks or the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bit of a putz

to get bitten twice by the same slut and paid for it....what a jerk...still life turned out good for him as long as he stays away from the fuck skank slut whores....

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
I Enjoy Your Stories****

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Damn

Although this is a five star tale it would have been a lot nicer to have had more detail.

Still glad I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All right

I thought 33 years is a lifetime was a better telling of this story-- with the second layer of the faithful girlfriend as well as the gold digger. Reading through your complete literotica postings. A lot formulaic, but the sort of stories that keep the attention. This must be more than Shakespeare wrote, though not as much as Dickens. Thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one wants to be defeated , showin’ how funky and strong is your fight , it doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right, just beat it (beat it) just beat it (beat it)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - one believes what what one wants - forget reality. We’ll written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES