All Comments on 'Cuckold Sucks Cock!'

by depositdutchess

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
Corner

The hottest part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Life as it's meant to be

i am a cuck...my purpose in life is my Wife's pleasure! If She wants me to prepare His cock for Her it's my privilege to do so, and my reward is to clean up Her Pussy and His Cock after He fucks Her. If She wants me to service His Cock with my mouth it's my privilege to receive His Cum. If She wants Him to fuck my boi pussy it's my privilege to service His beautiful Cock and to be bred by Him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DOING WHAT IS MENT TO BE

LOVE being cuckold. YUM YUM YUM

ServicingUServicingUabout 6 years ago

Please mistress, spit in my mouth. Make me suck his cock until he cums in my mouth.

PaxNurglePaxNurglealmost 6 years ago
A little short...

A quick read, but HOT!!! Well done.

Not for everyone, but for those who are submissive, pure hetero but yet have a cuck/forced bi fetish- this is really well done.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As It Should Be

I am a real 24/7 cuckold and believe this is how all cucks should be treated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Work with a good friend of ours and she brought up it was her husbands birthday

On thd upcoming Saturday! Well she to me had a strange question I was to ask my wife! Becky our mutual friend wants to fulfill her husbands fantasy of a blow job!

From ME. Well when Saturday rolled around everyone was sailing and I was a slut

When his balls bounced off my chin as his cum erupted down my throat!

As Saturday went to Sunday, wife had more than a cock now we know we both

Will be getting cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

beautiful i to love sucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OH GOD yes I want my wife to train me to be her cum slut fag. I have told her and even beged her to make me her bitch telling her I will submit to ANYTHING she wants I crave being a cum dump. how can I get her to use me for the whore I am?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely Great! You would be an ideal wife. You and your lover(s) would treat me like the totally inferior submissive poor excuse of a man I am. My little 3 and 3/4 inch (when hard) penis have no reason to ever enter a pussy. I'm only good for cleaning up after your wild sex is over. Thank you my dear wife for treating me like I want and need to be treated. I love you and love to please you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever tried this with me that night she would die in her sleep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! I am a cuck and love my position in her life. I get to suck his cock as ordered. I am a good cocksucker, She directs my sucking and rimming. I take his cock in my man-pussy when she’s on her period and at other times too, she loves to taunt me when his cock is pounding my pussy, I love being dressed in bra and panties plus sexy see through tops. They have me dance for their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing like the bull's balls on my face as he fucks my wife's cunt! mmmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous