All Comments on 'How to be a Public Milk Cow'

by CarlUrvile

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

Love the detail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! When is the next installment of this breeding/lactating storyline?!

Between your writing and "Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm" by Heather26 I'm in love with the genre but absolutely can't find more and it's super disappointing that I can't find more without it bleeding into horns and tails and spots and fur. I love the thought of this non animal related bondage/willing bondage relationship. I'm actually trying to induce my wife who is super turned on by this fantasy as well!

NakedinyourbedNakedinyourbedover 5 years ago
More!

Would love to read more! Just the idea of being a hucow makes me horny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Need next part

We need the next part eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GoOd Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did I miss something, from the last story, and this story? She was just released from service contact, not a sold slave, but now their treating her like a slave now??

HucowuddersHucowudders7 months ago

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlUrvile@CarlUrvile
478 Followers
Current Lit Story Project/Status: Sorry for the long hiatus Followers but the writing itch is beginning to return. Look forward to a new series “House of Urvile” I’m just starting to work on. Want to touch on many favorite fetishes and kinks. Lit Chat: I’m rarely on LitChat ...