All Comments on 'Slave Lunas Ch. 15-17'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 6 years ago
Okaaay, um, did you get tired of writing this story?

That was the saddest shortest quickly done ending that I've ever witnessed.

When you get bored with a story and are tired of writing you end up not giving a quality chapter which makes the readers feel a bit empty and at a loss; jilted.

There was barely anything to this chapter and for all the build up of the FEMALE ALPHA's showing that their not backing down and will win this...it was pathetic.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 6 years ago
Just grateful you are trying to finish the story

The author does not owe us anything when you are getting the story for free. Life happens responsibilities change. Partwolf I am grateful for you stories and keep up the good work :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

This is with out a doubt darker than other stories done by partwolf, however its believable given the set up this verse and what's in it. Honestly I'm wondering how this is going to end. We already seen five alphas die since the start of the story and another one died right before these events started. That's got to have the were world buzzing.

Its sad to see Mary die, but honestly I kind of saw that one coming. Its nice to see Nancy improving through. Now if we could find a mate for the twins and Vivian that would be a good thing as they should have some nice things after the hell they been through.

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 6 years ago
Going Strong until.....

... the last part of the chapter. After such an adrenaline rush, to end that quickly is jarring to your reader. Slow it down a notch and you'll have gold. Savoring the emotional set up is what keeps your readers going. You are masterful at setting it up within the beginning and middle; it hooks in the reader to want more.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
The First

This is the first of your stories that I've read. It is a great read and I'm enjoying the ride. I tend toward darker stories and this fits the bill. Thanks. 5*

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
So good

I'm bawling but I love it

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
It’s not over yet

Although I did consider just stopping here. I’m trying to be real about them and their world. All are emerging from severe abuse and still live in a male-dominated world that values strength and fighting ability as the path to power. To expect them to suddenly start beating Alphas is not realistic. They gain and retain power with influence, allies and matings.

Not everyone can handle it, and not all get a happy ending. That’s more like real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Role of Alpha Seamus

I must admit, I was concerned about how Luna Catherine's mating would have on this story. At the Alpha meeting, will she lead it (since she sent the invitations) or will the invited Alphas instead gravitate to the Alpha male instead (Seamus) since the weres live in a patriarchal society?

Saddened by Mary's death, but at least she went out on her terms. I kinda wished Catherine had avenged Mary, but having Pierce piss himself and Catherine asking for "balls" was poetic justice, so he can never rape again.

I don't blame these ladies for deciding that "balls" are their favorite toys.

luv2read2

PS. partwolf, why didn't Luna's avenging angel take out Alpha Kendrick and his cohorts? Seems like he failed Luna by letting these ladies suffer in captivity for so long.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Well said Partwolf

I would have been shocked if Mary had beaten the Alpha, she is happy now with her parents and mate, she is at peace. As for Seamus I think he will treat her as an equal and will stand beside her in the meetings but will let her take the lead. I doubt any one would give her grief with him and Shay there not to mention their powerful betas. Plus they have taken out the worst of the Alphas now. Love your story they take my mind of the stress in my life and let me get lost in your world for a few hours for which I thankyou.

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Completely different story than Luna's Angel

so no divine vengeance on the bad Alphas. They'll never rape again, though.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Technically Luna's Angel is normal now and that's a different 'universe'. It would be a complete mess if partwolf tried to 'Marvel' his stories all together. They would all have to somehow end up in a mix of Were War and Dominant Species worlds. Ooooooooo Ozzy Ozbourne's "Bark at the Moon" for the title song of the movie. lol

I imagine a bunch of political headaches with the assembled alphas next. They may not want to attack for profit but if ones can get old disputes or debts with the dead alpha's packs settled by agreement all the better.

The warriors tasked with subduing Mary still need to be talked to as well. Doubt most will rate capital punishment but they may end up with shit work for a while. The individual viewpoint stories could make for an interesting and sad chapter.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

The only two of the group that played a hand in Mary's death that I see getting hard punishments from their new alphas are that beta and the one that held the knife. I don't see them being put to death, but being put in a silver collar for a while is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong

actually every were that was involved in attacking her could be held responsible. they were the ones that injured her to the point that she was not able to defend herself. besides while she did kill herself they murdered her by putting her in the position where she had to choose between suicide and being forced back into a life of unending hell. which is truly worse the one who ordered them to enslave Mary or the ones who blindly followed orders to do so?

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
The Alpha makes the laws

And one of them is to do what he tells you. There isn’t a morals exception. That makes their punishment more interesting.

Technically they should be punished for failing to collar and return her. They should have been able to do that without her killing herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

First let me say how much I think of your writing skills. Yes I enjoy a good sexy scene as much anyone else here but story tellers like you are far and few between. Thank you for a great read! I can't wait to visit the rest of your stories.

Masterskitten26... What makes you think that your criticism is warranted here. I'd love to read an example of your work since you seem to think yourself qualified to rip someone else's gracious offering. Oh yeah.. You don't have any!

Oh and Crazy_ one _ ,whatever your name was, WTF! You definitely don't have the right to criticize anyone one's story or how they end it since you pathetically abandoned your own after a few short chapters!!!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

You are doing a great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2312 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES