All Comments on 'Taboo: Home For Christmas'

by APRILBLOSSUMS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dreamer3269dreamer3269over 6 years ago
Exelemt story!

I found your story very well written. It made me wish I was your father!

carygrant_69carygrant_69over 6 years ago
Love your stories and this one hits home

I am trying to write a series of about a stepdaughter and the only Dad she had ever known becoming lovers. She pursues him. The Mom is a bitch and the two find comfort and love with each other. The stepdaughter didn't know that she was adopted at three years of age by this wonderful man who raised her and love her. She finds out when her mom in a fit or rage told her in front of him. This allowed for all her feeling to be channeled in a different direction. Lots of way to handle the stories.

Love for you to help with editing or advising.

I am a father of two great young ladies and I too enjoy literotica.

Hope to hear back. carygrant_69@Hotmail.com.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Awesome story

I don't see why they can not continue. She has no boyfriend and her Dad is offereing everything she has ever wanted.

Her Mother/Father's wife is not able and not interested in caring for her father.

They should try first.

It might work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

good work, nice story. Thanks for proofreading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Rare combination of love and erotic in one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous