All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 08'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

Is there anywhere online we can pay to get the entire story at once, in an e-book format? Waiting for new chapters is brutal! :)

lyssagaillyssagailover 6 years ago
Full story

Same question as gypsy :-)

wish2basubwish2basubover 6 years ago
Another Cliffhanger

I have to wait a week. Loving the story, hating the waiting.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 6 years agoAuthor
The waiting

We live in a world of instant gratification so I understand the question. Unfortunately, I have been posting as I write edit etc. which means I haven't written the entire series yet. I thought I was doing well to get one out a week and possibly more occasionally, I'm afraid I can't give you what I don't have. Let's hope my muses stay strong and the wait time between doesn't get any longer! I did submit two chapters this week so hopefully, that will tide the impatient readers over.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Such a good chapter

I shed some tears before the end of this chapter! Don't remember the last time that happened... Your skill makes it so easy to become part of the world you create and also to care for the characters in that world - sharing their emotions from really hot sex to heartbreaking misunderstandings and all emotions in between.

Am also enjoying the links with Peri, Josh and Dante. Pete is such a good guy. (Hope he finds love, not heartbreak.)

Hope your muses stay with you and don't go walkabout any time soon!

Jules.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Love it!

Oh she and Matteo have to end up together, my heart can’t take it if they don’t! Hum maybe a special three way relationship/marriage with Ricco is in order here and everybody gets a happy ending!

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago
Thank you!

One a week is brilliant! Please don't think we're not all grateful, because we are. We just love your stories so much. I check every day to see if you've posted new chapters and am thrilled there's a new one every week. Aside from your fantastic stories, one is the best things about you as an author is that you finish your stories and never leave us hanging. <3

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
Yeah

Love sucks. When it hits you, you're done.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Your characters are brilliant!

I love your storylines, and the way that you have been bringing in the familiar characters from the first Table.

Your writing is so creative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3rd time reading

Fabulous. Rarely do I find an author that I can be excited about. Much less make it through multiple books, and happy to read multiple times.

Anxiously waiting for next chapter of 3rd book.

OldNakedHikerOldNakedHikerover 1 year ago

Third time through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5520 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES