All Comments on 'The Paperboy'

by DonnasDream

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love older women

When I was 16 I used to mow our neighbor’s yard. She was 32 and sexy as hell. She taught me everything about pleasing a woman. I was very popular with the girls because I knew how to eat a girl to multiple orgasms . I think every young man should be taught by an older woman.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
Mmmmm...Love it!

Where...in "the South"? :+))

Thanks for a sweet introduction among nice folks!

I appreciate it! :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the paper boy

This brings back memories of a few women on my route. But even with the first one, I know how to undress her and make her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice--except for hubby.

I had a paper route and mowed lawns and there were a few hot women that gave me fantasies like this--but nothing ever happened.

If there's any truth to this story, my younger self is very jealous.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 6 years ago
HOT STORY

I wish my very hot neighbor that I delivered papers to did this with me. She was a MILF. a beautiful brunette. Great story!

mert40mert40over 6 years ago
Superb.

Great writing... you have excellent talent with words and your story-telling is superior....and quite arousing I might add. One of the most sexually hypnotic stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic story! I love married women who go after men outside of their marriage.. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and great writing! Donna is a fabulous married woman who knows what she wants and goes and gets it! Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me too

I think because I looked half my age and virginal, this kind of thing happened to me several times. My first seductress was a babysitter, then my older brother's girlfriend, a married family friend that I was often 'lent' to for help about her home then some girls my age I dated, a music teacher at my High School. After High school it was two different married coworkers who were convinced I was a virgin. On their defense, by this time I felt like a professional virgin. In college I 'lost' my virginity a few more times. It was my experience of youth to know that there is a segment of woman who are eager to make men out of boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was amazing and I enjoyed the innocence as Donna showed Mark what he needed to know and what Donna wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to have this fantasy when I was a paperboy. It never happened but I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

As a paperboy the closest I came to this was getting flashed a full body nude. Her sister? (early 1970's) who was only wrapped in a towel herself said "oh she does that all the time". Great story. I think any boy / man who had this experience would relish it.

Thanks for the read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnasDream@DonnasDream
32 Followers
I'm a single lady with a perverse mind and lots of kinky fetishes. Love big age differences in sex, whether the guy guy is much older or younger, it's always a turn on. My stories contain lots of truth as well as fiction. Hope you enjoy xxx