All Comments on 'Blink Once for Yes'

by denny_micum

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!!!

Maybe he's their servant after he gets out???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS IS A RIP OFF OF THE ORIGINAL

This is a rip off of the Nurse Amy series, https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=251600&page=submissions

denny_micumdenny_micumover 6 years agoAuthor
Not a rip off!

I wrote the story of my own imagination and fantasy. I think the fantasy is a pretty regular one...while I admit there are similarities, I wouldn’t call it a rip off. Both stories have merit so please enjoy both!

denny_micumdenny_micumover 6 years agoAuthor
Not a rip off!

Lol I just remembered the second nurse in the story is named Nurse Amy, same as the alleged rip off! That is extremely unfortunate luck! I had never read the other Nurse Amy story, and I promise these two stories are unrelated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plagiarism at its worst

Any court or jury would find you as being a pathetic plagiarist

Totally stole the Nurse Amy story. No coincidence at all

Pure theft of another’s work with only minor variations

denny_micumdenny_micumover 6 years agoAuthor
Not a ripoff

Again, I had never read Nurse Amy before. This was not plagiarism. The only coincidence is that both nurses are named Amy. I enjoyed writing this story from my own imagination, and I hope anyone that reads it enjoys it as well. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck off, the only things they have in common are the restraint with nurses aspects, and anyway this is subjectively far better. Keep it up Denny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I do wish we could have had a climax at the end, but I guess that’s your way of teasing us readers, isn’t it? Just like nurse Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish that were me

Amazing story, I wish I were edged like that. Please make a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Heh, I need to get my wife to read this. Time for some role play!

Great story; gave me a massive erection and I didn’t even have to touch it. Probably should have, you know, to better understand his frustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best edging story. Wish you could write more!

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Really awesome story. I really felt his desperation and would wish for a sequel.

Some more "torture" would be nice.

Love how detailed everything was. Made it really easy to set yourself in his shoes.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But if you're going to hav it medically-based, you should make the medical parts realistic.

There's no such thing as an EEG reading of 28 (or anything similar).

There's no way a nurse would permit all that hip humping following back surgery.

Needed some varied ways of keeping him on edge.

Needed some dialog between patient and nurse -- initiated by nurse -- about other concepts of sexual teasing. Maybe some baring of breast/s? Maybe some nipples touching his mouth allowing him to lick and suck them.

Maybe the nurses playing with themselves. Can you hear how wet my pussy sounds?

Maybe bringing their wet fingers to his nose and mouth. Maybe rubbing their wetness on his upper lip, right under his nose, so he can continue to enjoy their smell?

And he's clearly not catheterized, so wouldn't they have to put his cock in a urinal so he could take a piss? What a lovely opportunity to play a bit.

Three stars.

slavecaroslavecaroover 1 year ago

really enjoyed the inclusion of the cast bondage. I have done full body casts for scenes and the lack of ability to move is amazing. would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sequel pls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdenny_micum@denny_micum
189 Followers
Just writing for fun. I enjoy all things tease and denial, orgasm denial, and femdom.