All Comments on 'Love Has No Pride'

by BillyBobJoeEd

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gross

Just gross.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHAT GAINS A MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS

and is able to maintain his integrity. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BETTER

Better than a sick fetish B.T.B story any day.Thanks for a good read..

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Should be in fetish

This is not Loving - this is a sick fetish - better he should have destroyed not only the slut but the bastard that left the creampie.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If he could go back in time should have gone back and found a pair of balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It’s fascinating to me how many people simply don’t get the joke / double-meaning of a category named ‘loving’ wives explicitly described as: “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more” <- “MORE”

Besides the fact that this is a safe haven for people to post whatever they want to post, don’t get mad at others because you aren’t quite clever enough to get the joke and/or accept the reality of the situation. Whether we like “those” stories or not, your ignorance just gives us another joke to laugh at.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
the writer is gay, check out his bio and pic

and this story is comparable to the other stuff in his library. Nothing to see here, move along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- it's fascinating to me........

What's fascinating is how many people seem to want to bitch about the category's meaning. Isn't that right anon? What's the matter, feeling guilty about something, or maybe you just like to bitch. Somebody called this a fetish, is it, or would you even know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-BETTER

It's hilarious how readers can crank you up. Just say something negative about a fetish story and you go berserk. By the way, did you enjoy the btb story posted today, must have, since you left such a nice comment on it. You're you fooling anon, yourself? Oh and this story, ONE STAR, belongs in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
%! HE ANNONY !! Guess the story

reminded you of your love life and marriage them. You had and have on lust or erotic or sexual pleasure in your fag life except your hand. YOU sit here and read every fucking one of these stories jerk your little dick and spew you one drop of cum. Then you get pissed of at your self and bitch like the old fat ugly fag you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly, nonsense and stupidy story! 1* for this garbage

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, wimp, pathetic, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through....but thanks this is just one page long!

1* for this trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The writer has some frustration issues in his life. 1* for this gay story

This story is in wrong category. It should be in gay session.

The writer has some unfinished gay issues in his life. He pretends he's a husband but in fact he's just a gay willing to suck cock and eat cum.

It seems the author is a faggot willing to come out and not a true man.

1* for this BS of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One for the brain sick ones!!!

....."but she couldn't be the kind of woman that the 'new' Rob wanted her to be!" Who will live with a pervert brain sick one???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it funny

how easy it is to write a story about being nothing because that is what i got out of this piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- per cent sign

Please learn how to type. Your comment appears to be written by a third grader. Did you have one too many when you typed this? Give it up Bonnie, you're getting worse. Give it a rest, you need one or at least take some typing lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Haha - I actually only read this because it had such a low score. And then the twist just made me laugh. It's actually not *terribly* written (on a site where most of the writing is terrible), but yeah - zero people are getting off to this one. But I kind of think the author is just screwing with us, anyway. Good job, I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, that was a really easy 1.

Thanks for not wasting my time.

And keep posting. I've got a new mouse and there are tens of thousands of 1's in it. Of course, you'll have to share, but then that's what turns you on the most!

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 6 years agoAuthor
The author responds

Is this a good story? Oh, hell no. I'll admit it's a throwaway piece of fluff that I hammered out in about an hour. What's amazing is to see the visceral reactions it's gotten out of people. Most of you hate it, and rightfully so, though (surprising even to me) some have added the story to their favorites. One of the comments above wondered if the author was just messing with you. Maybe I am :) Sometimes it's good for you to get messed with. One question for you, though: Why is that the worst insult some of you can come up with is to insist that the author is gay? As Doc Brown said in Back to the Future, "What's wrong with being happy?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

WILLING CUCKOLD WIMP

His pea sized brain is firmly fixed in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so much gay mixed with cuckold. Perhaps better in the GAY session rather than LW

Gosh what waste of time.....pure trash and so pathetic....so gay. Why the writer just go to gay session and suck some cock instead of trying to pretend he is a married.

This is so pathetic, stupid, nonsense and completely trash.

1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The author isn’t gay...

but I think that the protagonist might want to take a shot at a few cocks himself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.....that story is so bad and ugly!....never seen shit like that. 1* for this trash

Gosh......what waste of time reading this stupid and nonsense story....just pure lame.

So if the writer is happy eating cum out of a diseased cunt, so I recommend next time he tries straight from the source......and suck some good and juice cock.

@ writer: please move your stories to the gay session....LW is not your thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so lame.....no wonder this story has the lowest score. 1* for this shit

Gosh.....the author did a tremendous poor job on this pathetic story.

It just can't be worst than that!......besides I think he's willing to try some cock too!....well at least he already try some cum out of his wife's cunt!.......quite gay / cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The score is less than 2points?......it must means something about this shit story! :-)

Cuckold lame story......and perhaps it'd has better score in gay session......the readers in the LW just can't stand for cuckold gay wimp husbands who enjoy sucking cocks like this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just couldn't read up to the end......this is so much shit. 1*

Cuckold shit pathetic crap......1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LoL....this is so gay pretending be a husband.......LoL. 1* for this cuck shit

This story gives the perception the writer wants to suck some cock and willing for a cum.

@ writer: hey dude, nothing wrong with your lifestyle or your sexual orientation. Although I think your stories would have better chance in the Gay session or T&C session. LW readers are to pick about gay cock-suckers and cum-cleaners pretending they are husbands.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Total trash

The scores reflect this story's true worth.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Why does ‘cuck’ rhyme with suck? All these wimps just suck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally fucked up dtory!! A CUCK!! This eriter is pathetic

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio7 months ago

There is a theory that even if you could go back in time to change things, the end result would be pretty much the same. The details would be different, but the basic plot doesn’t change much. In this scenario Rob holds onto Jackie, but 40 years from then, he is still jacking off to the memory of the long lost Jackie.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

Obviously BillyBobJoeEd has no pride either...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyBobJoeEd@BillyBobJoeEd
308 Followers
I'm still around. I have a few things I'm working on, and I'll share them when they're ready for public consumption.

SIMILAR Stories