Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NotonewordNotonewordover 6 years ago
I'm here to serve you

excellent Masterpiece the pacing and dedication to your character was amazing please continue your great work know that you've made a follower of me such an adorable made

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 6 years ago
Amazing!

You have such a good feel for her shyness and loyal servitude: his control fulfilling her submission and their mutual need. Would really like to her more about Maid Xyta falling under her Lord's masterful spell as they explore every carnal delight trying to assuage their burning lusts. Xyta + another man (her Lord deliberately lost a poker bet and she was the winnings), Xyta with master + another man (or 3 or more men, sometimes with him taking part, or just watching) and Xyta falling into the decadent sapphic grip of the Lady of the Manor. Or perhaps even a ghost story where she is pleasured by a male and female lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect Devotion and Obedience

This is just pure excellence. My favorite series. Much better than porn. You should Beg for his seed in the third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was great

Love this so much. Turned me on. Please in your newer skits can you make the man more aggressive with you? More spanking and dicipline. That would sound awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow. Beautiful ❤️

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 5 years agoAuthor
Wow, I missed these!

Thank you, all of you. Your comments mean a lot to me and I'm truly glad you're enjoying this little saga.

Never fear, there's more of these characters to come; I like them too much to let them go. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1227 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...