All Comments on 'Kisses from Hell'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
What an amazing ride!

The whole premise and process of this story was just so well done. At the heart of it it is a romance. Wonderfully told.

BB21BB21over 6 years ago
Very well done :)

Sexy and beautiful

coronamancoronamanover 6 years ago
Great story

And I know I repeat myself but your stories are awesome

lavalamp420lavalamp420over 6 years ago
Came buckets

Greatly written! Hoping for more <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh wow

what a so very beautiful story you wove . awesome , thank you for this. of course i'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 6 years ago
One of my favorite authors on the site

Putting out what is probably now one of my favorite stories on the site.

ReGatsReGatsover 6 years ago
5 Stars

You've got great writing talent. I'm not sure about the rest of your work, as I don't read Incest, but this is excellent. You've made a very tried and old pairing concept and have added a spice of excellence to it with your words. Though, if I'm to be honest, this concept (The sexy gender-fluid demon and the girl) is pretty tame, even with dick growth and usage. However, that's just me having seen quite a lot from this specific genre.

QuinceQuinceover 6 years ago
Five stars. More if there were more.

This is absolutely beautiful: sexy and touching and very funny. Many thanks, Q.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I enjoyed this a lot, it was cute and sexy while also constantly reminding the reader that Lilith was no ordinary woman.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Sweet Sexy Story

I liked this. I enjoyed both characters. Lilith was a little too inscrutable and didn't seem to be vulnerable enough. That said, I enjoyed the dialog, the banter. And the sex was hot, including the magic monster cock. I think the pregnancy angle was novel. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Love it. Definitely made my night.

MelanieShamanMelanieShamanover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Just..I loved it so much! I have been away from Lit for so long, and now i am totally imspired to get my ass in writing mode again. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emotion

I loved that i could have sensed and felt every emotion in what you wrote and it felt real to me. Thank you.

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 6 years ago
You, sir...

...are a master! Amazing work! I found the optional part to be just that, didn't need it. Although I would have liked Angela pleasing Lilith for once... Hope there's a sequel with details of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Honestly if this was a movie ide buy it its thad good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Damn!

It is paced wonderfully and the writing is smooth and exciting. Definitely will be coming back to reread this again!

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 6 years ago
a devilishly good story

I remember how much I enjoyed this story when it was published. It stuck with me so I reread it, and I have to say that it's just as much fun the second time around. Angela's progression from fear to acceptance to friendship and then to love was well told, with amusing dialogue and interplay between Angela and Lilith.

I'm usually perfectly happy for an author to end a story wherever they like, but in this case I wouldn't mind finding out what happens next. Sure, they raise a family, but it could be fun to read what that's like.

Another first-rate, satisfying tale from Xarth.

VallkyrieVallkyrieabout 6 years ago
Love love love...

... Can't express how much I enjoyed this story, the relationship between Lilith and Angela is just addicting!

5 star rating with hope for more of these two lovers story!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

peter2801peter2801about 6 years ago
5 Star

I believe I've found another favourite author. Excellent work, thank you so much for posting and sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So cuteee

Warm, fuzzy , beautifully written and paced perfectly. The pregnancy bit was a nice touch... But still not sure about it. I liked it but i dont think its quite as good as the rest.

phfinaphfinaalmost 6 years ago
Very sweet (like Angela is to Lilith)

This is a very sweet story, light, with a touch of cinnamon. It danced around the danger of this relationship, but didn't dwell on it. Really, the consequences are for Lilith in this relationship, but she just doesn't care. She likes Angela, loves her, and that's good enough for her, so, by extension, it's good enough for us.

I loved Angela falling for Lilith, bit by bit, and I particularly loved Lilith's delight of Angela's fall. This couple was meant to be together, and, they were: a happy ending to a happy story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

maestro84maestro84almost 6 years ago
Wow

A bit long but i feel it needed to be. The slow seduction and them falling in love it's just amazing! Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow, just wow

Thoughtful, intelligent, humerous, engaging, erotic and wonderfully inventive. Xarth, you write some amazing stories. Thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed that, thank you. Would be nice to hear more of this and how their relationship progresses.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Read this last night and just came back to it...

I just realized what I disliked about the alternate epilogue...

Not the fact she got pregnant... they makes for some interesting potential...

No, what bothered me is that by virtue of some of the things Lilith said at the end the whole she maybe fell in love with Angela was cheapened because it's now not as rare as she led us to believe... after all, she's already done family stuff before...

Not saying we have any idea of how long she's been alive or how many families or how long since the last one... but its definitely no longer a once in a lifetime "where did that come from" kind of thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was amazing! Thank you!

somhrshsomhrshover 5 years ago
Last part just liked the romance

Everything was so romantic and sexually enticing the second you move to last page things just start to move very fast and suddenly we realise there was no romance at all but that can be consider a good thing of a sequel which I'm hoping.

garagistegaragistealmost 5 years ago
Bravo

There are some nice touches here, seemingly-minor plot elements that accumulate emotional weight as the story progresses, such as the lullabies, Lillith's growing interest in cooking, and the clever recasting of the parable of the scorpion and the frog (as Pyra and Guarus). And some pitfalls are neatly sidestepped, like the tendency of many authors in the nonhuman or erotic-horror genres to overexplain or to insert lengthy and momentum-killing catalogs of demonology. That said, I do think Angela's character could have been fleshed out a bit: she reads as a bit of a cipher, and while I can see how this would be useful to the author, a little more detail would help to deepen the reader's investment in her and her budding relationship with Lillith. Finally, I think the author has done an excellent job of pacing the story: it never feels rushed leading to the sex (which is, after all, the central event of the plot), nor does it flag once the relationship has been (quite hotly) consummated. I rarely read supernatural stories but really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel Please

This needs a sequel (Disregard the optional epilogue if you must). The story is just too good to stop here.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This is epic! Who would have thought, something in this genre would be so good! I've read many Lilith stories and this is at the top! Thank you!

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
2nd read

just read this for the second time and its still a great story. Many thanks for sharing with us and please keep up the good work... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uma das melhores historias......

Nossa essa historia foi perfeita desde o começo ao fim.

Amei toda a interação das personagens foi tão fluido e constante, ou seja perfeito....

Muito obrigada....

Gisa.

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwadeover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the growth of the relationship between Angel and her demon, it was so sweet and to be honest I really loved the optional ending. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

awesome. reminds me of swing shift. down to infusing the food

XericXericabout 4 years ago
Demon Domesticity

I love your kinder, gentler Lillith, and Angela’s eventual acceptance. Thanks for a paranormal romance, the story really worked well, very fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!!

I genuinely adored this all the way through and it's just, that perfect combination of sweet and sexy. You did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How do you do it?

That was the most (only?) wholesome succubus story I've ever read. I was NOT expecting that to get that romantic and positive. You basically turned a NonHuman story into a Loving Wives or something. It was like a magic trick. (Also could not stop reading. It's 4 am and I'm grinning like an idiot.) Never stop writing, Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I loved every moment of the story. Wish it was a full book!

Cor007Cor007almost 4 years ago
Nice

Re-reading the story, loving it even more than first time around

footman17footman17over 3 years ago

Such a deliciously good story with incredible seduction!! I want to read the rest of this author now - great skils!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
amazing

Loved this, I wish there was a lot more. What a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
God yes

Hands down one of my favorite stories. I want more and I always come back to re-read this. It’s sexy, the characters feel real, and the end always brings a small tear to my eye. When I read this I think it’d be perfect to be drawn as a manga. Just absolutely beautiful writing.

XericXericabout 3 years ago
Love Both False and True

I hope you write the story of the cute little demon child growing up fast with Angela and Lillith! Love your story, the banter and lighthearted Buffy like tone was perfect and fun, not to mention the slow sex developing. More!

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. Excellent character development. Humorous but also very touching. I just want to know when this will be adapted to the big screen.

Kryms1nKryms1nabout 3 years ago

Hot freaking damn, this was a wonderful read! It grabbed my attention from the first paragraph to the last, and both the characters were extremely engaging all the way through as they developed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is very well put together, though the thing that holds it back from a 5 for me is the same as with Futa House, which I couldn't finish. It's the disregard of boundaries and the negating of consent that bothers me. I like the stories in which a character is unsure what they want, or afraid to ask for what they want. It's the rapiness of refusing to accept a "no" that bothers me. It wouldn't bother me if you weren't such an awesomely skilled writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is great, it reminds me of small packages by thanagar. In the way that i had decent expectations coming in and well they were blown out of the water

Barious_GaiaphageBarious_Gaiaphagealmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite slow burn story I've ever read. Granted, slow burns are not my typical picks however that does not mean that I won't reread this a couple dozen times like with the other stories I read.

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderalmost 3 years ago

This came out waaaay better than I expected. I actually love it.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 3 years ago

Best story ever written. Read it so many times and love it every time. My absolute favourite and always will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delightfully humorous!

phfinaphfinaalmost 3 years ago

This story has everything I love in it. An all-powerful demon that falls for the girl-next-door? Yes, please! And Angela (eheh, I see what you did there), I mean, she doesn't drool and drop her jaw (and her drawers) on page one, but holds her own, has her own cares and worries, and, bonus, has a personality? Yes, please! I just want to hug both Lilith and Angela, and kiss little Angela's baby-belly. Sigh. So cute! ~ kisses, `phina

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your humanization of Lilith is what makes this such of good little romp of a tale. There's something so antithetical about a soul eating demon being a bit goofy, and lovable. You did a superb job of developing both characters, then letting them grow and change as the story progressed. So many writers don't get it, that a character has to change thorugh a story for them to come alive on the page.

Well done. I'll have to see what else catches my attention. Your pen name is unusual, but also familiar. I likely have read some of your other work and just don't recall it, right now. I've been cavorting through these archives since shortly after the site launched, and have literally read thousands of submissions.

In the early years, pre IPads and tablets, I printed the stories because I couldn't sit and read at a monitor. I print both sidss of the page, in a tiny font, 8 point, I think, and make a table of contents for a cover. I re-read through them, as I was assembling others. It was something I could do, while I was working on computers, and network stuff.

I ran across some of them, that were under a shelf, I'd forgotten about. It made me realize just how long I've been reading exclusively Lit stories, and how many hundreds of them I'd read before I got the iPad. There was always about 2-3 feet of printed pages in several shelves.

Thanks for sharing your imagination, and talent, and thanks for all the work it takes to put together a submission.

GeoD

weissroseweissroseover 2 years ago

Genuinely one of the sweetest and most adorable stories I've ever read. Both characters were so deeply interesting and felt so very human, even the demonic succubus. And as long as this story was, for this website at least, I find myself wanting more. Superb work.

BoobsLuvr24BoobsLuvr24over 2 years ago

Stories like this make me love creative people even more. Five stars, and I'd give it 10 if I could.

BobbyMikeBobbyMikeover 2 years ago

Among MANY favourite XARTH Stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a sweet story for a smut site. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was really nice. I usually don’t comment because my addiction to this site is a source of embarrassment for me but this story was too good for me not to comment on.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8over 2 years ago

Hey Xarth. Really enjoyed this one. You have this way of telling these, relatively, long story stories, on an erotica website I might add, that are maybe 10% fucking and 90% really, really good story. And this one in particular, nearly every word just dropped with sexy. Funny thing is. I don't go for F/F generally. I love Futa, but that was a brief encounter. Worked for me! And the prego alt end? Again, not my thing. IRL that possibility of getting her pregnant has always been the one anxiety during sex that doesn't go away. I prefer my fantasies to be free of stress. But not this! It was perfect, and gave the tale that last bit of (fanfare music rising just prior to credits ..) "THE END"

Thanks for the hard.

Zeke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing- part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so sweet! Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a sucker for fluffy, cute stories like this. Angela is a very relatable protagonist, coming from an overworked waitress with the most interesting thing in her fridge being a water bottle. Having a cuddler like Lilith around would be so perfect, even without sex; she's just written exactly how I've been longing for someone to be with. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do a part two!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

I wish there was a show like this it was freaking awesome. Kind of like "dead like me". Simply wish there was more.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeealmost 2 years ago

The descriptions of physical intimacy make it for me. I'm a very physical person and stuff like touches are how I express my feelings - the cute and fluffy descriptions of stuff like cuddling made me very happy. Loved the whole magical realism aspect of the story too. Overall, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YES DUDE. LETS FUCKING GO. MORE CUTE SHIT. GIVE ME IT ALL. ALL THE CUTE SHIT. SAPPY COMMENTS? YES. CUDDLING? ABSOLUTELY. LITEROTICA NEEDS MORE CUTE SHIT!!!!

Arch_Succubus_EclipseArch_Succubus_Eclipsealmost 2 years ago

Okay so like.... I have no real way to express how much I love this story, Its almost to the point that I want to scream out that its perfect. The fact that there is plenty of story to it that isn't just sex makes you feel more connected with the characters and thus makes the sex parts of the story all that much more powerful. I really wish that a lot more porn stories did this at least to some extent. It will be a very very sad day when you stop writing author and I very much hope to see more interspecies stories from you too.~

BlackInsideBlackInsideover 1 year ago

I wanna watch this movie.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

This hit a lot of nails on their heads for me. Thanks for sharing something so... compelling :)

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Wonderful, an unlikely love story that made me so happy to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a sequel so much! Pick either ending I dont care. Please continue this story. Have Angela try out to please Lilith as well! Have them meet other supernaturals. This is one of the best stories in this site.

FrethnorFrethnorover 1 year ago

Putting this one in my keep folder. Thanks.

OceanWavezOceanWavezover 1 year ago

Hello there author. I've sent you a message but I'll write it here as well. Someone has taken your story and has adapted it to wattpad into jenlisa version with the title: "Devil's Kiss" by the user: TopJennieEnthusiast.

I don't know if she has your permission, but I felt like I should inform you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a sequel! So many things for the lovely couple to try out! You never had Angela trying to pleasure Lilith for real. Or a scene where they shower/bath together. Or go to the beach. Or have Angela try Lilith essence straight from the source so to speak! This is the hottest story I have ever read with FF, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an awesome story with a totally unexpected ending. A great read that I am sure I will be coming back to many times. Thanks.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

I was waiting for the twist expecting Angela to be consumed or turned into a succubus or something and you threw in that ending. Loved it all ghe way through.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykover 1 year ago

I come back and read this 6-12 months. The build up is so good. It’s cute! It’s funny! I love everything about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did I not see this gem for so long? Best story of ff nonhuman I read. Please make a sequel. Angela has yet to try and pleasure Lilith, and the way they interact is so cute and hot on all the cuddling and Angelas reactions. Please give us a sequel!

WaranthilWaranthilover 1 year ago

I made an account just to say, this is an amazing story. Though you didn't need me to tell you that!

I feel inspired to write my own demon domestic bliss now!

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

Excellent buildup!

PutchiePutchieover 1 year ago

That was absolutely fantastic!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

The throwaway lines and humour in this just takes it to another level, probably the most fun Futa/demon story I’ve read tbh. 5⭐️ Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story for the first time and absolutely loved it. And then it took me that long to find it again as I couldn't remember the title. I really enjoy the slow burn romance between the two

LongTimer2LongTimer2about 1 year ago

Absolute gold. Loved the buildup. Would love to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG, best story I've seen here! Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Delicious. Lovely concept, beautifully executed.

Excellent dialogue, perfect pace - even the unsexy bits are sexy.

(Bodies are taut, though, not taught, at least in this context).

5* thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

SemaiSemai11 months ago

Perfect, just perfect. I couldn't have even imagined the futa sex scene like that, that was amazingly phrased and depicted. And the slow progression was to DIE for, it was lovely. Honestly I wish I could have this, but forever. I was super pleased with the story's length, but of course I would always want more of this lovely writing. And the humor and dry, witty banter - omg, it is SO good. Wow. wow wow. A+!

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot10 months ago

That was adorable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Back to read it again! Still as great as ever. Please write a sequel! So many unexplored kinks and so much wholesomeness to be read!

Twisted4everTwisted4ever8 months ago

Back here again! Best futa x female story I know! Still hope desperately for a sequel.

debaucherdebaucher5 months ago

Finished reading this today. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like others have said, this story is wonderful. The pacing, comedy, imagery, and content are all 5 star worthy. Thanks for writing this

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very sweet, thank you! And the dialogue is very well-written and as realistic as things would be around a demon - it's one of my favourite parts of this story. It's very different to see a succubus who simply LIKES someone and just hangs around for that. I wish I had someone like that...

kbone1kbone13 months ago

Lilith's hands ran across her taught body. TAUGHT is to Teach. "Taut" is the word you are looking for

kbone1kbone13 months ago

OH It's page 4 that is TAUT

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14678 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...