All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 15'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars but...

While I loved the idea that Joe is desperately falling in love with Kate. I think its time to just cut the bullshit. He should tell her what he really feels ASAP. I mean I get it that Kate is a sub, but the way he humiliate her is just too much. Also, what if she gets pregnant? What now? Will he still be a sadistic asshole to poor sweet Kate? Gosh I hope that her friend Michael steps in and help her.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Thanks for your passionate feedback. I agree it is time to cut the shit. But if this is your first rodeo the guy always acts a fool up til the very end. This was not intended to be a dark chapter but it evolved into one.. Next chapter I think you will appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Payback's a bitch

God what I wouldn't give to see someone younger and hotter come along and scoop Kate up right out from under him. He's such an egotistical asshat. I just want to see one of his little games backfire leaving HIM burned for change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was promising- once upon a time.

I actually loved this story from the beginning. You had me from the very first installment. However, it's been going downhill since story 13 or so. I thought the purpose was to show how they met and how they'd eventually go back to their homes-with him knowing where she lived and they'd eventually be together. I LITERALLY checked daily since story 14...waiting for you to post 15 and this is what you deliver? You started so awesome...what happened? You lost your momentum. I don't mind the time between you posting because life happens and I get that. However, I don't get nor like how dry this is getting. Maybe another story, another angle less chapters? I appreciate what you did and your writing style, however the ball was dropped at some point, IN MY OPINION.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

Hey, thanks for your comment. I appreciate it being more than just a few blunt words of discouragement, but it would help if you could be more specific about what you mean by "losing momentum". I'm a people pleaser, and loss of momentum could be to do with my attempt to please readers seeking a bit more depth? Or my first attempt at adding a couple twists and turns? I have admitted before that I specialize more in the sex scenes than the story. So sorry about that, LOL. I'd like to know what your issue is exactly. We have a couple chapters left still, so it's unfortunate that you have been so dedicated only to be disappointed. I felt much the same way when I read the Bella series, where (spoiler alert) the lead man died at the end before they could achieve closure in their relationship. I was outraged at the author for the first time in my Lit patronage. Getting back to the issues you are having with the story, is it too much sex? Not enough sex? Too much awkwardness? I feel you on the awkward part, which is something that is frankly quite essential to making the story feel realistic. But I can say that I feel the story will gain momentum in the final chapters---in my opinion. I am planning a spin-off series that may be more to your liking (if you enjoy sexual tension), which hopefully I can condense into fewer chapters, but if I was to make the chapters longer it would be one post every two months, instead of every month, and i'm just not that patient. The spin-off won't feature nearly as much sex in the first few chapters, but it will be hot---in my opinion. Contact me direct if you wish to share your thoughts in more detail. Thanks again for keeping up with my story. It means a lot to me that it was written well enough to keep your attention for a while, although I am sad it didn't please you ultimately. Best, J.

KeeganGKeeganGover 6 years ago
A justification

(I've emailed you directly as well).

Hi Joodle,

Thanks for the reply and interest in wanting to know what your readers like/think. What I meant about "losing momentum", was that it seems as if this is some how spiraling in a completely different direction. I fell in love with the story because of the "impregnation" theme. His/their journey to impregnating her, her slowly warming up to him and him slowly allowing himself to soften up to her. I think you seeking more depth is fine, I also think that the twists and turns are fine as well. However, I feel as the story goes on, it's easy to forget about the 'impregnation' aspect of it. To me that's what you introduced and that's the core of the story. You've maintained the BDSM aspect, he's been dominate and she's been submissive in each story, however-the core (impregnation) is forgettable as the story progresses. As far as too much sex...NO. Lol, this is a erotic site-I expect sex, sex , a plot, and more sex. There literally is no such thing as 'too much sex' on a 'sex-story site". The sexual/erotic aspect of the story is fine. It's not awkward either. It's a VERY interesting story-it involkes various emotions, which is rare for a story on here (at least the ones I've read). The fact that he stole her info and tested her to see if she'd be truthful-how she still wouldn't let her guard down and be honest with him. I was frustrated (even though she was a victim) at her, if not angry. He was hurt, which made me pity him (the rapist). Your storytelling is great, I just lost the "impregnation" aspect of it. I look forward to following all that you write-impregnation or not. Again, don't change your outline for me. My 'thing' is impregnation and to dive into the story with one expectation and it's left out after a while...it 'loses momentum' with me. I appreciate the response and hope that my rambling helps to justify my initial thoughts! Thanks, friend.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@Keegan

Thanks for clarifying. Believe me the impregnation aspect is not being abandoned. I just felt too much of a focus on it would seem unrealistic. I fully intend to loop back around. Like I noted a while back as well, this is a variety pack of kink. I’m just selfishly indulging in the pregnancy aspect more than others. Lol. You are the first to say how much you love that so thank you. If you stick around you may be glad. Happy holidays either way. J

KeeganGKeeganGover 6 years ago
:)

Thanks bunches, happy holidays to you as well. I look forward to whatever you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

joe put kate in danger suppose if those neighours or beach guys assaulted kate or blackmailed her with a video or humiliate her later when she was alone when joe was not there or maybe the relationship ends who would be responsible

doing things to kate in privacy is understandable although i really hated the punishment part where he thrusted mercilessly in her pussy without caring about the butt plug or rigorous whipping that might give her irreversible injuries

but letting her available to be humiliated by others just for his kink despite the fact that they might get saperated and there would be no one then to protect her is equivalent to a pimp letting a newbie virgin kid to a frat house gangbang

it would have been better if he dud this public humiliation after marriage at least then he would have been forced to look for her safety but here with no string attached she seems to be alone on all the receiving ends with no accountability of joes for his participation in forcing her to do so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
545 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES