All Comments on 'Counselling Changed Our Marriage'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So basically the wife is an evil cruel woman and the husband is a spineless moron? Got it.

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 6 years ago
Pathetic

What horrible bitches and I'm referring to both the wife and the marriage counselor. Also the MIL is one too. Nothing worse than a meddling mother in law. The husband is also pathetic. Any other man would've walked out in the first session and divorced his skank wife. Nothing erotic in the story at all. I'd give a zero if I could so I'll have to settle for a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intense, kinky, bizarre!!!

Another Quietoldie special!

Intense ... hope for episode no 2!

Ps is she Emily or Irene?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp ball-less fucked up

What a waste of carbon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Unlike the others I didn't mind this story there is nothing mean about it the husband is a natural sub and seems happy as does the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The moron trolls are at it (as usual)

I enjoyed your story and the build-up to the possibly hotter next chapter. Please keep on writing and avoid the hating, moronic trolls, who have nothing better to do than to wank off in their oil-stained hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-the moron trolls.......

Yep, you're right, the moron, yourself, is at it again. What's the matter feeling guilty about something and therefore had to slash out at other with an opposing opinion? And you call others moron? Get a fucking life pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

That's all garbage is worth. Now watch the idiots go berserk

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

Good job. That is in light of the fact that this is a story. I had to give my self some breathing room, my panty got so tight. There seemed to be some story errors in the flow of the story, but the idea was straight to the subject.

I cant explain the commenters thoughts, other than to say they didn't care for it.

From a story aspect to the reality is a jump, of major proportions. How can any married couple not even talk about their relationship over such a long period of time and stay together? I have been married before and like to think I understand some things, but this was just too hard to swallow. He fantasized about his wife fucking other men, but never mentioned it? He liked wearing panties but never pursued it?

On the whole, it was a decent story, good actually, but some of the readers took it too close to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Names.

Who are Emily and Irene? I can't read when names are mixed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story so far.

This somewhat reminds me of counseling I had with my past girlfriend. Which ended in myself in effectively 24/7/365 chastity ( I wear a Mature Metal Jailbird) and her becoming a lesbian who still 'sees me' to continue the status quo with her family. For my own relief I use a wand to get off. Anyway, keep going with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, well written story. This is the way all marriages should be. I know and accept that my tiny cock (3+1/2inches erect) cannot satisfy my Wife and I therefore consider it entirely reasonable that she should seek satisfaction and orgasms from bigger and better men (and is sometimes kind enough to let me clean up afterwards).

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 6 years ago
Refuse to read to the end

Giving a protagonist a name that changes back and forth during a story is just as sign of disrespect for the reader -- "I don't a give a damn about the reader, I write for myself." Well, I read for myself and I get irritated by a don't-give-a-shit attitude.

Another technical error of judgment is to have written this story in the present tense. The past would have been much easier to read. But of course, that would have required you to master the past perfect.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure emasculation.

this was a complete turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure joy

This was a total turn-on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
With Pleasure

this was a complete turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yay!

Where can I find a husband like that?

Five stars all the way for the wife; another five for the sissy; bonus star for the counselor, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally probable

This was a complete turn-on.

Besides, Emily reminds me of my ex-wife almost to the T. Including her relationship with the court-appointed marriage therapist. And everyone knows where THAT went!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probable cause for D-I-V-O-R-C-E

During the initial interview this ONE statement by "Irene: "Yes I do. The main problem is that Edward doesn't know how to fuck." was probable cause to seek a divorce. All the following stuff was totally inappropriate and unprofessional on Barbara's part. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

It was so exciting and ENGLISH. Well worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Six stars

Whoever hid behind the veil of anonymity to write, "Pure emasculation. this was a complete turn-off." has obviously not yet experienced the thrill of having his wife fucked countless times over by a multitude of real men.

Five stars for accuracy; six stars for plausibility

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Purely fictitious

THIS IS PURE FICTION!The last person who said THE ABERRATION:"five stars for accuracy; six stars for plausibility",simply tells NONSENSES!Such a story ISN'T ACCURATE,NOR PLAUSIBLE!And if your wife is fucked countless times over "by a multitude of men",THIS ISN'T "thrill",but DISGUSTING and a PURE HUMILIATION!

Also,the author says a VERY STUPID THING when he tells that conjugal rights is "an archaic expression, no longer politically correct"!Come on,conjugal rights IS A VERY CORRECT AND VERY UP TO DATE AND VALID EXPRESSION!And fuck the political correctness!The conjugal rights ARE THE RIGHT OF EVERY HUSBAND as much as every wife's to demand from their partner!

moritomoritoabout 6 years ago
Such a nonsense

A VERY BIG NONSENSE that appears in that story is that "lesbian sex isn't being unfaithful"!No shit?!For your own information,LESBIAN SEX IS VERY MUCH BEING UNFAITHFUL,exactly as heterosexual sex!YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND to write such a CRAZY THING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
morito's comment

Interesting that Morito's profile is banned.

No wonder, given the poisonous comments "morito" makes on other fine writer's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Anon 11-18-17 comment may seem derogatory, but it is the right of a reader to have opinions about the characters. Even in stories I've enjoyed I've had poor opinions of some characters. I've created characters that I haven't fully liked. Character flaws are what make characters interesting. No one sees a character quite the same way. Saying the husband is spineless, is just another way of saying he's submissive. Anon 12-21-17's comment that the counselor is unprofessional is stating the obvious as is Anon 1-20-18's comment that being cuckolded is humiliating. This is clearly a fantasy for people who get off on the idea of such treatment. Either giving or receiving. The idea of such an unethical counselor is a turn on to some people. Personally I have a hard time criticizing an author for his genre as it's a matter of taste. Even best sellers are like by only a small percentage of the public.

Morito's comment that lesbian sex is being unfaithful is a matter of opinion. I've met men who don't think it is. Ultimately it is up to each person to decide what constitutes being unfaithful. Or what is perverted for that matter.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story?

I gave it a 5. No sex for how long, and she wont even talk about it? I gave it a 5 because of what happened in the story, not the way it happened.

Some people are dominant, some are submissive, it's a fact. If they had gone to counseling they would have found all this out pretty quick, and tried to figure out the right way to fix it, but she refused. The mothers interference, and no doubt influence did this to him.

"Barbara interrupts her quickly, "Please, Emily, remember. No names. It is much healthier for your husband if he does NOT know who you are fucking." The line that broke my back.

I loved being sub to my wife, hell we even tried the cuckold thing, but that didn't work. She would never do anything to hurt me, nor I her, and we both knew it. This story was full of collusion, between his mother in law, wife, and the Therapist, all against him. I was looking for a point in the story that he would finally get just a little pissed, or irritated, and it didn't happen. I would have been planning, from the time I heard the above line. I would have names, and there would be a large addition to the obituary column at the end of the month, and I can guarantee that Therapist would get some very special attention.

This could have been so much better if they had talked between themselves. I thought that during the Honeymoon likes and dislikes are discussed and tried out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hormones?

Why didn't the Counselor put Fred on hormones hyped by weekly injections? That way Emily would have gotten a cuckolded sissy husband. Once his sex drive died, he would have no longer been a factor in Emily's sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

run you dumb bastard they are whores and just going to use you

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap! This marriage counselor is losing his license quickly and is in jail faster than he can think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She cut her husband off after having an operation... Ten years? Now, she's fucking other men literally behind his back, that is a betrayal that screams divorce. Luckily for him. What happens if she gets a serious STD. This kind of behavior happened to my next door neighbor... She was having sex with other men and one of them gave her AIDs....Naturally, the health department wanted a list of all her sexual contacts. He missed the deadly bullet as she ignored him sexually....He stayed with her as the disease racked her body The inevitable happened. She succumbed to the disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Illogical. I'd think Edward would not only divorce her, but sue Barbara, have her license removed and take a large chunk of her money for her actions. You have managed to set therapists back 50 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1017 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...