All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 008'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
Check out my Patreon!

Hey all!

If you really liked this, send me feedback with your email address and I will add you to the email chain for when this becomes a full blown book!

If you loved this, consider supporting me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/sexyannabelle. We have reader polls that influence the story, artwork with each chapter, and a pretty awesome community!

Thanks for al your support! I’ll see you next time!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Very nice

Very nice chapter. I hope we haven't heard the last of Jenny. She kind of got a raw deal. Love the series and variety in the creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Girl

Great story telling. Love the little sulfur cliffhanger. I enjoy how you bring each character to life.It almost feels like they could be real.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
I am so hooked...addicted...enthalled!

Can't wait to read more and see all the ways this entertains! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some other praise

Very good story Annabelle! The many mysteries and hotties are calling, seducing me to be explored. I do hope that Jenny can be redeemed/helped, so she can find happiness instead of being in an everlasting situation of rage and sadness.

CynergeticCynergeticover 6 years ago
First time comment

I finally made an account and this is my first comment. I love your writing and this series. There are a few writers that I look forward too and u are one of them. I love the originality and easy flow of this story and can't wait for the next chapters...

Best wishes!!!

Cynergy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you....

Thanks for writing more. Story keeps getting bigger, more loose ends. Be careful where your going..

Thanks again

Keith

wolverine006wolverine006over 6 years ago
Hi Annabelle,

Great story telling!

At first glance, I was apprehensive that I would not enjoy erotica involving monsters and fantastical creatures, but after reading the first chapter, I was hooked. The scenes with Naia and Cecilia were awesome!

I am adding you to my favorite authors list.

wolverine

RobcolesRobcolesover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Just binge-read this story. Fantastic, can’t wait for the next instalment, keep up the good work.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Officially a groupie!

Love this series! I really hope he gets to nail Beth (with her aware and an active participant lol) soon! I’m also dying for some new monsters!

Hope you’re working on the new chapter RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe I missed this chapter when it was posted.

I check this website out daily. Your story is one of the top ones that I like to read because most of the other stories that are being posted are just boring. I have been following your story from the first day it was posted. I'm hooked on it and was shooked that I missed when you posted ch.8. So now that I've read this chapter I can say. Great work with how it is progressing.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago

Please don't stop this story I am absolutely invested and anticipate many great adventures to come. Love Tink by the way.

exlibris2015exlibris2015over 6 years ago
Uh-oh

Uh-oh - A match and the smell of sulphur. Does this mean the coven is casting a spell over his blood as we wait for the next chapter? If so will there be enough of Naia in him to protect him, or will the new monster come to his aid? Patience was never my strong point…..

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Having fun

Reading your series. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed

Thank you for the wonderful world that you have created so far. It has been an amazing read.

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago

I love the story keep it up and write faster

lostpuplostpupover 6 years ago

Great story! I am looking forward to the next chapter!

PinchbeckPinchbeckover 6 years ago

Great chapter as always, and I'm amazed at how you're able to pump out so much quality writing so consistently.

However (and I know that this isn't anything you can fix easily), I feel like this chapter and the last could have very easily been one chapter, rather than being split up into two.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
You are still a tease.

You tease with cliffhangers at the end and it is so captivating still. I have loved reading your stories. They are so interesting *wink* *wink* and so much fun reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow ... and continuously amazing

Your "Home" series is one of the most unique stories I have read anywhere. Not only is it well written, but it is paced so frustratingly well that I check for updates nearly every day (and literally every day I am on Literotica).

This series does not suffer from a malady that plagues many horror / fantasy/ SF stories: ponderous exposition and unreal characters. Thank you for giving us a true gem of a story, impregnated with imaginative, kinky characters and a smooth plot line.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks

For writing

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Better and better

I cannot believe how "into" this seri I am! Love it love it!

Thanks!

KitiarafxyKitiarafxyabout 6 years ago
Dialog and humor

It must be incredibly difficult to write fresh, interesting dialog, but you are a real master. The scene in the bath was so sweet and just hilarious! It was just what the story needed to keep it from getting too dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New reader

I am enjoying the tink character she is interesting

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 6 years ago

I wonder if they can let Jenny into one of the Society members' bodies. They evidently aren't doing anything useful with them, after all. After that, some TLC might help the poor lady find some equilibrium. We'll see.

I've also rather fallen in love with Tink. I like petite women. I like smart women. So... :P

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceabout 6 years ago
Best one yet!

Way too fun!

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
A Most Unconventional Exorcism

One of the great things about this series is how, instead of forgetting about characters after they're introduced in a chapter, they stick around and help further the ongoing story. That all of the characters' respective abilities, and things discovered about one another, were used to pull off the banishment of Jenny, was a most welcome and entertaining development. I don't imagine, however, that Beth is going to stay in the dark for very long. I'm also intrigued to see the new monster added into the group!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
Hopeful

I loved the Iceman stories so I decided to read these even though they didn't sound interesting.

I was right, the first few chapters didn't do it for me at all. Goblins and gargoyles just don't turn me on at all. But, you are a good writer so I figured I'd stick with it a bit longer.

The banshee sounded good and the story has gotten hotter since. So I guess I'll read a few more and see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story!

I've never been so intrigued by any story Ive ever read on literotica. But this story Ive barely stopped for air before plunging into the next chapter. Im glad there's so much of this already written, it's quite elaborate and well delivered. Good job in getting it published, it definitely pulls the reader in.

hobbyshackhobbyshackover 4 years ago
Great fantasy sex writing !

Great fantasy sex writing ! Just discovered this series and love your fun writing

Thank you!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Last 2 Chapters, It just keeps getting better

Seeing Beth become a better part of the story is great, I would like to see her maybe becoming a thing with Mike, she obviously has the hots for him, and he likes her. So we will see. Cecilia and Tink are still my favorite characters at this point. It will be interesting to see how you go with Jenny's character, alot of fun can be had with her. On to the next chapters with what appears to be a new character.

Hale1Hale1over 4 years ago
Very nice

You are obviously twisted, thanks so much for putting it on paper so at least some of the rest of us can enjoy it :*)

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Easily the best episode so far

Beautifully written - flowing & sexy

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Very nice

I really like this chapter. Cecilia's sex scenes are crazy and I love them!

I really like how you worked all that together. I hope Jenny cones around and gets to be a fun, positive character within the series. I feel like Mike can do it! (Maybe this already helped? I mean that was some hardcore playtime...)

I really like the bath scene at the end. Heartwarming!

Then of course the cliff hanger at the end! Lucky for me, I don't have to wait!!!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great continuation

You're really doing a great job of continuation of all these storylines, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i really love this story because mike isn’t just a cardboard cutout of a dick like most harem stories

he’s an actual person with flaws and that makes it much better

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Magical

This is my 1st comment on this story. I really enjoyed it and move to the next competly captivated.

2ndFiddle2ndFiddleover 3 years ago

I enjoy your author's notes as much as I enjoy the story and that says quite a bit. You're doing great with this story and all of it's characters and I'm looking forward to reading more. I am a tad behind your other fans, but a good author is a pleasure to read any time you find them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think the coven is leeching life out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tremendous series

I absolutely LOVE this series. I've ready several thousand stories on Literotica in the last few years and this is one of the very best. Great combination of adventure, fantasy, and love sprinkled in with sex here and there. Please, please keep these chapters coming!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

It smelled of sulfur...So, I wonder what you have coming next...I am jobbing out on your stories, started after lunch and I've already read up to this one...that is how great I think they are...I can't get enough...all 5 stars!

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

I know that my comments are a few years late, but I hope that Beth becomes a partner/caretaker of the house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wAnnabelle:

Literarily speaking, I agree with most, if not all the previous comments. Fabulous writing.

Personally, I am inspired to invest more energy and intentionality into life, especially my marriage and especially the romance. The passion and frenzy that Mike and his lovable monsters get up to is unrealistic and the stuff of stories, but I love your imagination and a part of me wonders how much sexual excitement is possible for humans. My wife and I are in our late sixties and enjoy reading Literotica stories as foreplay. I intend to show her this one soon and see what "sparks" are generated. Thank you.

Dale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man.... I have read on this site for ten or more years and never have I bothered with anything with more than a couple of chapters. This is the first comment I've ever made. I was going to make an account if it required it. Author, you are seriously captivating my imagination. This has all the hallmarks of delightful fantasy in the mainstream. I'm notorious amongst my friends as a super harsh book critic. I know the idea of a magic house isn't new. I know the idea of people inheriting magic problems isn't new. The way you are blending elements together has me staying up way too late bingeing this story. The blocks in everyone's memory until things become relevant and the blocks in the Emily memories-that's brilliant. I can tell that a ton of planning and care went into this story and while it does absolutely fulfill the purpose of turning me on, I am now, for the first time ever, reading for the story. I could care less about the sex to come, I want to know what happens with The Society! What about The Labyrinth?? Thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't even read this for the porn anymore.

Your ideas are always so intersting!

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

So that's what happened Mike bonded with Cecilia in such away to warp some things. Later stuff makes more sense as I reread this.

Do you have a notebook with ideas and work your way through?

Such a wonder to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol i bet jenny is virgin ghost first time experiencing intense outdoor out of this world sex got her scared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very impressed at the twists and turns in this chapter. You are breathing new life into old character types by giving them unexpected individual quirks. The sex shows imagination, but would benefit if it were extended. More time spent on the process between first touch/penetration and orgasms.

Dondon1952Dondon1952almost 2 years ago

My first introduction to your incredible writing. I read for far too long, but enjoyed every minute. Please keep doing what you do!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Love the spell you weave.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another great chapter! The power of teamwork wins again. I'm enthralled by this series, truly an inspired piece. I look forward to reading about Mike's further adventures with his harem of eclectic lovers. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is professionally done. I’ve read too many that contain numerous spelling & grammatical errors.

This is almost error free. But again it’s almost 5 AM & I’m missing too much sleep.

Bill S.

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

A damn shame Beth didn't get preggo, that would have been extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whimper :-) A couple of the passages in this chapter are pretty much masterpieces of magical, whimsical, imagination-firing eroticism. It's taken me awhile to taste-test this series - now I understand what everyone has been raving about. I agree with some of the previous comments - your blend of imagination and ability is definitely professional caliber. Thank you for sharing.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Another brilliant chapter, it is rapidly becoming Disc World 🌎from the pen of the brothers Grimm. Your professional attitude towards your work is astounding and the use of the English-language is impeccable.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Find myself staying up way too late to keep reading this adventure. It’s a great read, whimsical story and sexy at the same time.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

What do I know. Here I thought Mike was going have to lick the dragon out of Beth 😛, but no, he had to fuck the Jen out of her instead 😮. All's well that ends well. Gonna be a little sore in the morning. That's a good sore, right? More good clean fun. Off to the next war, er, chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving this, hope to see more of Beth & maybe they can figure some way to handle Jenny too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its a weird way to exorcise a evil spirit, bit its probably one of the best ways.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Been following this series for years now. Glad to see it's still going. Love the mention of "the little death" excited to get to the parts I haven't read yet. Amazing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10503 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...