All Comments on 'Mother’s Milk, Daughter’s Milk'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot story! Had me aroused the entire way, I thought the mother and daughter would have honestly ended up eating each other out in a 69. With the daughter pressing the matter after being extra horny from the capules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So many buttons pushed. Lactating tits, mom/daughter, dad/daughter, mom/dad/daughter threesome! Totally fucking awesome!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 6 years ago
Sexy story!

Loved all the kinky aspects of this story. I would love to see the daughter getting pregnant as a result of the fucking her dad gave her, so that she didn’t need the drug anymore to keep producing milk.

You never did say whether it was safe for her dad to cum inside her. But she clearly wanted it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unique story

A beautiful spin on family love. Masterfully crafted to allow for gradual involvement for everyone. Extremely beautiful.

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Another marvellous story!

It hits a good many of my buttons! Well done -- five stars -- favourited!

bucco40bucco40over 6 years ago
Could go on

This story could have a 2nd chapter. More exploration for the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I loved the story. Definitely, outside the box. Well written too. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

irishcream44irishcream44over 6 years ago
Exactly what FASfan said

Quote.......Unquote. Thank you

tankrabbittankrabbitover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story, different and very arousing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unlikely, but absolutely astounding...

I've been fortunate to have known a few girls who've shared their milk with me. I didn't realize how much of a turn on it could be when reading erotic literature as this may have been one of the first 2 or 3 I've read, and by far the best.

As to the pharmacological aspects - though unlikely, a thousand times more enjoyable (and believable) than Star Trek, Star Wars, and all the superhero comics.

Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Nicely done.

craigywidnescraigywidnesover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it and would like to see if the daughter gets pregnant from her dad and maybe bring some friends to test the drug and maybe join in. Any true drug tests need to be tested on hundreds of people before being marketed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue?

Can you please continue this story.

We loved it and can not wait to see if you continue. As others have said there is so much that can happen to this family and so many situations that could find their way into that household.

Jazzin59Jazzin59over 6 years ago
MORE!!!!

Okay so this is a fetish of mine...as I was reading it I suddenly became aware just how hard my cock has gotten. Please continue this story.

Eros_343Eros_343over 6 years ago
Incest and lactation

My two favorite fetishes! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

What a great story - incest and lactation! Do hope there is more to come!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Good

Interesting setup. As is usual with original stories, the most interesting parts for me are before they get to the sex. Other than that, the story carries the signs of an experienced author with a straightforward and effective style. It ticks all the boxes for what I'd expect from one like this. I think most authors could learn from you.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Double the pleasure

An interesting concept. Science and sex, mother and daughter, daughter and father.

Not bad lactation and sex, almost every man's fantasy especially milky sex without the end result, pregnancy. The possibility for a series are endless. A story well told and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huggsnkisses

ive suckled my moms breasts for two years now. Please keep writing. Huggsnkisses

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
To use one of my favourite phrases

I'll drink to that!

Bigman71Bigman71over 6 years ago
Very nice

Loved the story letting your daughter join in your activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where can I get some of those pills!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Really looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
do the pills work on men?

do the pills work on men?

logomark890logomark890about 6 years ago
you hit the spot right on

this is every thing i was hoping for. half way through i was hoping for 69 breastfeeding and to my surprise thats what happened! you know how to satisfy readers . nice story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT AS FUCK!

LOVED THIS STORY. HOPE YOU WILL WRITE MORE OF THIS MOM, DAD AND DAUGHTER INCESTUOUS THREESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my such a erotic story and you hit all the right buttons in this story with mom, daughter, and dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fuck that was amazing i love that you also put in the dad fucking the daughter. it was such a great image with the dad fucking his daughters tight pussy while her mom sucks on her engorged nipples. my pussy is absolutely throbbing and is begging to be touched. i read all of that without touching my pussy but i definitely sucked on my nipples. now it’s time for my own daddy to fill me.

NawtyMeNawtyMeabout 2 years ago

Awesome story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sensual incest between family has always been erotic and sexual. Hit story for an enjoyable evening to relax reading while wanting to enjoy such feelings. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg. So hot. Makes me hard just thinking about it. Loved the build up and the eventual threesome with mom and dad.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Absolutely wonderful story with beautiful adherence to the plot line. Flawlessly written in perfect American prose thus avoiding the crude verbiage seemingly preferred by most authors of this genre. Thank you, and please remain in contact with your most prolific muse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am dripping 😭

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Just reread this beautiful story and am glad to report that my previous comments still applie in spades. Oh, FYI the past tense for thrust is still thrust and not thrusted . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22118 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...