All Comments on 'Slave Lunas Ch. 18 - Conclusion'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Wow

Awesome thank you. Look forward to your next tale.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Its good to see things come to a good end for everyone. I wonder if you plan any follow on tells for this one or are going back to the were-war or the dominant species series or something new all together. But I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
confused

so no ending for nancy and shay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sigh

never mind. you concluded their issue in 1 sentence and I missed it the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super story

I loved this story and can't wait for more. Dawn

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

Like the rest of your writing, excellent storyline, wonderful characters. Thank you. Can't wait to read your next creation.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 6 years ago
Great ending

Great story, Wolf. 👍🏻 It had twists and turns the whole time, as real life often does, which made it a lot more appealing than a ‘HAPPILY EVER AFTER BECAUSE NOTHING INVOLVING CONFLICT AT ALL HAPPENED’ ending.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I had to read this straight through. It was so well done and thought out! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I loved it!

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Wow and there are sequels!

Great story, I can’t wait to read the saga of the Lunas! Thank you.

-g

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, that was great, hope you never stop posting.

Auri22Auri22over 1 year ago

I cried so many times. I loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2304 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slave Lunas Series Info