All Comments on 'A Moment in Time'

by Vampiric_Mirage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh yes!

Top dog.

Woof!

LilDarlinLilDarlinover 19 years ago
Yep~ Winner here~

Lord what a poem. It really moved me. Just could't move my eyes from the words, not blinking,nor breathing. Grabbed me and held me..Choking..breathlessly....

Wow.. ya have a winner here~~!!!

LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

Pain so deep

It won't let you go

And the resolution

Makes the pain permanent.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
A very moving..

and riveting poem that has you wishing for a much better ending..well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should Have Lestened To Creed Instead....

Just kidding, I don't condon suicide at all. The phrase: "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!" has necver been more fitting. In fact I'll even go as far as to say, that I see everyone that is either thinking about it or attempt it or even has gone through with it a COWARD. I know becouse belive it or not I've been there and wasn't proud of it. But I am proud of the fact that I am survivor of it. While I was in high school each day at school I would attempt to climb those steps, which leads to the roof of my school and jump. But each time that I did that I got scared becouse I know tha is the wrong move, and I also know the consqences of my stupid move.

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK. THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU CAN JUST HIT THE RESET AND START OVER!! SO PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND THE CONQENCES BEFORE YOU MAKE THEM.

After all the reality is you're NOT A GOD OR GODDESS YOUR NOT INVENCEABLE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE MULTIPUL LIVES.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous