All Comments on 'Imperius Ch. 04'

by Damoiselle

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

Oh please do not make me wait long for the next chapter! I love this story!

EmmelineEmmelineover 6 years ago
Love this series

You have me hooked. Can’t wait to read more. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like the story

It was a little confusing as to how the heroine ends in the arena. Otherwise I like it and hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lilah’s lost fiancé

Any chance you will delve into the backstory of Lilah’s old fiancé? I’m curious to learn about Lilah ‘s past love (in comparison to Magnus).

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous on Lilah's lost fiancé

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate knowing what readers are wondering about as the story progresses.

To answer your question: absolutely. There's a great deal to be explored in the origin stories of both of the focal characters, and Lilah's lost fiancé in particular is a long thread to follow. It's also one that I'm really excited about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

If this were a novel I would be rushing out to buy it! I'm in love with this story!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter...

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all very much for the comments.

I want each of you to know how much I appreciate the feedback and the enthusiasm. Your encouragement really does keep me motivated, so believe when I tell you how much I appreciate it.

EaxiaEaxiaover 6 years ago
Got me hooked!

Interesting to see if he punishes her and how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Addicting-real page turner

So good and hot I wouldn't dare to empose my own thoughts of where you should go from here.

Would suggest a proof reader, but you are a excellent enough author that the many stumbling blocks of content flow make this story worth the read.

Held my attention and craving more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm hooked

Your story really stands out in a sea of meh stories in this site. I hope you could write more about the time Lilah saved Magnus and Lilah's mysterious fiance. And Magnus asked about the contraceptive of the slave. Does he want to have a child with Lilah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anticipation is killing me!

My favourite current story on this site. The writing is truly brilliant from the gradual character development to the sizzling erotic scenes. The more I read, the more enraptured I become with this new world. I'm conflicted with Magnus. On one hand I love his duality of tenderness and dominance with Lilah, on the other hand I can't forget his involvement with the war and the callousness he views the other slaves. From what I understand, he is the lead tactician behind the success of the war. Lilah's act of saving that one life during the war has indirectly condemned her own people. My own criticism is that I sometimes feel Lilah submits too easily. I hope for the sake of Illithians that they manage to pull an ace out of their sleeve (always did love an underdog lol.)Please don't keep us waiting too long! Your fanclub is swiftly growing :D xxx

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Addicting-real page turner

Thank you very much for your comment. If you're ever feeling inclined to give me more specific feedback regarding proofreading, I'd be glad to hear it. Believe me, my editors catch a lot of my mistakes for me, but I always want to improve.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: I'm hooked

"Your story really stands out in a sea of meh stories in this site. I hope you could write more about the time Lilah saved Magnus and Lilah's mysterious fiance. And Magnus asked about the contraceptive of the slave. Does he want to have a child with Lilah?"

That's so kind of you! Thank you very much. What I can say, is that both of those topics are things I'm exploring as the story progresses, and that Magnus is the kind of person who likes to keep his options open.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anticipation is killing me!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I can't tell you how much your encouragement means to me.

I'm so excited to show you the rest of the story, and I hope you'll continue to give me feedback as it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleeeease

I am absolutely loving your story. So much so that I'm breaking my rule of self defense and devouring each word of each new post before the completion of the book.

You see I have a very small virtual world due to disability so reading freely offered works of fiction are my only forms of entertainment and escape from pain and mind killing boredom. While no one is more appreciate than I... There is also no one more devastated by abandoned characters and their worlds I wholeheartedly invest and immerse myself into.

For some reason it always seems to be the ones that are really really good and get a lot of votes and supportive comments that are left hanging. Often without any explanation. Hence my self imposed rule to not fall in love with a book until it's finished but I just couldn't stop myself. Your story is just too yummy.. So.... Here I am begging you. Please please please keep up with your amazing writing and even more importantly finish this sizzling story. As long as you keep writing I'll keep supporting you with praises. Okay? Pleeeease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I agree with earlier comments. You’ve created a wonderful escape for us readers. I really enjoy the world /characters you’ve created. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Please please please continue! It is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I loved reading these and do hope you continue your work!

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Pleeeease

I'm deeply touched and thankful for your passion. I can promise you that I've grown to love this story just as intensely as you have, and I can't wait to get further into it.

That said, it does still help me a great deal to know that people care. Your comments motivate me like nothing else can.

I've just submitted a separate piece for the Winter Holiday contest, and I'm beginning work on Imperius Ch. 05 in earnest this evening. I plan to have it up by the end of the month--hopefully sooner.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing

Thank you for commenting! Nothing cheers me up and intensifies my focus on a story like seeing that people are still coming across it, and liking what they read, even after it's gone from the recent submissions list.

I'm working on the next chapter, and the story overall does have a ground work laid out--Which is to say that I know where it's going, and I have every intention of finishing it properly.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Love it!

Thank you for commenting and letting me know what you think! I'm absolutely excited to continue, and I hope you'll continue to check in on the progress.

Jayincest15Jayincest15over 6 years ago
Excellent

This is a real gem. Excellent pacing and story telling. Excellent story

aphrodisiacxxxaphrodisiacxxxover 6 years ago
Keep it up!

Enjoying the story so far. I like your world building and the interplay between Magnus and Lilah is so steamy. They are really sensual together and you write their dynamic really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh so much to love

This chapter was great! I liked the added background, your action was fluid and easy to understand. Magnus seems really indulgent of Lilah but she does have a way of saying thank you. I'm really excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this!

You have a great talent and I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please come back!

I just binge read every word of Imperius! Marvelous! I so hope you are going to publish chapter 6. Pretty please with sugar on top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Omg I love your story. This chapter was so very hot!

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
My word ...

now THAT was a tasty bit of primal coupling! 👌🏼👈🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gorgeous chapter! The detail is excellent. Shows multiple layers to both main characters (Lilah’s willingness to trade on her sexuality and Magnus’ protectiveness/possessiveness is further demonstrated). Love the further descriptions of Magnus too.

rhumba969rhumba969about 1 year ago

The primal sensual tender coupling in this chapter is the best that I've come across. You'd developed the main characters so well, that the last lovemaking sweetened by Lilah's surrender to Magnus to save Maori. Deliciously satisfying.

Np81laNp81la8 months ago

A party in enemy territory, some one does not need to be smart to see disaster in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamoiselle@Damoiselle
734 Followers
12/09: I've submitted Imperius Ch. 9. Hopefully it uploads quickly. To all my readers: Feel free to save my stories for your own personal use. It is possible that someday I will work some of them into a novel, and I want you to know that you're welcome to save the origina...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Imperius Ch. 03 Previous Part
Imperius Series Info