All Comments on 'Sisterly Secret'

by Sabrina_Holzen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This was very good espeicially since it was your first story

Sabrina_HolzenSabrina_Holzenover 6 years agoAuthor
My first story

Uhmm, I'm loving the feedback on this! This is the first thing I've ever written and it was done in a single sitting to allay boredom and well, horniness; with no revision, no anything.

I don't (didn't?) think it is very good, but you guys seem to like it. I may start uploading more, I have a few ideas that could be fledged into little perv birds just as this one, hahaha.

Thanks for reading!

-Sabrina

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're not Shakespere

Why the stilled English-especially in the beginning. Do you

strive to be a poet? Maybe better to stick with the prose.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Love the topic, even if I don't share the enthusiasm for anal, and I never understood that crazy sex talk. Just because they enjoy it doesn't mean they have to call each other names.

It was still nice, the poetic style made it feel different, and I've always enjoyed an emotional connection which did shine through occasionally. I liked that they didn't act like romantic lovers (e.g. not kissing, foreplay..), but still there has to be more between them than just sex..

Good first story. I would like to read more from you.

BehindTheEyesBehindTheEyesover 6 years ago
Very Nice!

Just wanted you to know I loved the story! Hope to see more.

exfftx11exfftx11over 6 years ago
Same Dildo?

Am I wrong or did they just share the same dildo in each others asses without any cleaning in between?

Dangerous habit to get into at the least. They should have each had their own toy so they could switch off without risking infection or disease.

Other than that, it was a wonderful story without getting all mushy or going overboard on the trash talk.

NovaTerra6NovaTerra6about 6 years ago
very nice :D

keep it up, it was very nice to read :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved the story

I loved this whole story. Don't listen to the critics and haters because that's all they are. I personally liked your style and how you used your imagery in a very specific way to set the mood of this story, I can say that as a college student going for my BA in English and Creative Writing that the way you start out is how it's going to affect not how the outcome of the story is for the readers, but also how you feel about the story.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 5 years ago
Good

Very nicely written. Not a lot of spelling or grammatical errors. However, just one of my pet peeves. You might do with a little more build up. What was the relationship between these sisters? What kind of back story preceded this sexual encounter? When and how did this taboo line get crossed? Maybe a little more description of the women aside from just their butts (dont get me wrong I love a nice ass as much as the next guy). But aside from that, what did these women look like? But that's just me. If this is your first outing, kudos to you! I really enjoyed reading this and will be sure to read your next one! Please keep up the good work!!!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Without wanting to be too negative, I have to disagree with the idea this is well written. An 'unsuspecting hole'? An 'eager hole'? 'demise and delight'?

Language? Yuk.

Idea and action? Pretty yuk too.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 2 years ago

Well I liked it. No it’s not Charles Dickens. But I felt the taboo connection the sisters have. Please keep writing. There’s not enough good writers on this site.

Rose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous