All Comments on 'Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 07'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WEAK?

a very mild expression. OK, lets get on with the real thing, lol

xenoveistxenoveistover 6 years ago

Aw, does this mean it's the end for the series?

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 6 years ago

This chapter got three stars from me, and it had nothing to do with the ending.

The plot was good. The character development was good. The sexiness was nonexistent. Sure, Priyanka performed several things which could have been sexy if described, but the descriptions themselves were a bare bones recounting of events. It doesn't matter if she sleeps with 10 men in a row. If the encounter doesn't get described well, it fails as porn.

As such, this was an entirely plot focused chapter. There's a definite value to that. I'd become invested enough in Priyanka's story that I wanted to see how it ended. And as a plot focused chapter, I liked it! The premise was carried forward well, there was solid character development, and the pacing was decent. The chapter entertained and kept me involved. The ending was unfortunate, but the author noted elsewhere that he'd grown tired of the story. So the sudden ending was far better than a hanging chapter end. There's enough here for me to assume that Matt was the blackmailer, and that his scheme was a huge success which Priyanka never discovers. Lucky guy.

My favorite parts of the series were the ones which focused on orgasm denial and power play. Those were the early chapters. As the series progressed it's focus changed to exhibitionism, which I got less out of. So I'm not sad to see the story end. It had some fantastic chapters. It was a good run.

I'd give the series overall 4 stars. The opening chapters were spectacular. The later chapters altered focus, and also ran into problems with the exhibition scenes themselves. The thrill of exhibition (for me) is the sense of embarrassment that the person feels. The imagining of what other people can see and what they might think. A well done exhibition scene slows down and takes its time. It catches the uncertainty and thrill of the exhibitionist. Simply describing the exhibitionist behavior and moving on loses a lot of impact in the act. Similarly, there were some great potential orgasm denial scenes in the latter chapters (such as Priyanka's second date with Matt and being torturously edged via breast play while thoroughly pleasuring him) which were glossed over.

I enjoyed the plot, the characters, and the hugely sexy scenes in the early chapters. I was invested in the story and very happy to see some form of ending. I'm happy the author was able to get this out before his desire to write the story stopped entirely. The overall series was well done and intriguing. I really look forward to seeing what the author does in his next story.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks RunsAmok!

Hello thanks for you comment on RunsAmok! Yes, my muse suddenly abandoned me. Getting that last chapter out was hard, I am not happy with it, and I haven't written at all since. I really appreciate hearing what you thought about the story. There were so many places I wanted to go, but, like I said, I've stopped writing.

Maybe, if I write again, I'll do another vignette of another girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

RunsAmok says it all. Very enjoyable. For me a good story is about the smoothness of the writing as much as anything else. Lots of stories on Literotica have good plots, but few are smoothly written, ie avoiding the clunkiness of uneven, or bad writing. Yours is smooth, apart from the end, which had the feeling of being galloped towards, although that's also a criticism I have of many professional, highly regarded writers. I did think that there were things left hanging, like Grace and the woman wearing the dog collar at the party (would have loved to have learnt more about her), but these are minor criticisms. Overall I thought this was a great story, with good character development, which stayed on track and which I read over a few days and couldn't wait to get back to every time I had to leave it.

DaflingerDaflingerabout 6 years ago
Tremendous Read

Thanks.

I enjoyed everything about this story which kept me engaged, laughing and entertained.

The plot was fairly sinister while not being horrid and you kept some of the mystery alive till and beyond the end. I am sorry you have lost your muse (which i hope was not an internet victim of blackmail) and hope you rediscover the passion for writing again in one way or another.

Hopefully this was the first story I have read of yours and I look forward to exploring some of your past ones.

Thank you D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, perfect! That ending was a true twist! It ramped up so quickly that it left me breathless with emotions! I will defiantly read this all over now, knowing how it ends! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous