All Comments on 'Nursery Santa'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Og, this is really a SHORT story!

Where's the signature verbosity? Five-bombing you so I can win the coveted last place prize. (I did enjoy the story, too!)

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Short and sweet...

or was it sweet -n- low...

nursery santa...could have gone so many different ways..

original concept and an endearing tale

good luck and happy Holidays

Art~

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
I loved it...

Just the right mixture and I used my imagination about the present he gave her. Good luck Ogg!

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Cookies and milk

Thanks for further enabling my sick santa fetish, lol. -Scarlett

Virtual_BurlesqueVirtual_Burlesqueover 19 years ago
Sweet!

And just short enough to avoid cuming down her chimney.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
No wonder I didn't get my two front teeth...

...that sorry old Santa was fooling around with the boss and all the hired help. A fun, imaginative read.

Rumple

sacksackover 19 years ago
Good, but....

Why shy away from the actual sex? This could have been quite erotic, now the reader has to fill in the sex in his mind. Personally, I don't want to work that hard! Good luck!

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
More!

More, more, more! C'mon, Og! Pretty-please?

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
I hated the....

fact that I didn't get to sit on Santa's lap. Short and delightful to read.

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Sweet as candy!

What a short sweet little read. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing with us!

Goldie MunroGoldie Munroover 19 years ago
Nice...

take on the old Santa Grotto! Are you appearing locally? xx

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
OHhhh Santa Claus!!!!!!

That was absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Made me all warm and fuzzy inside.... GREAT job!!!

And what a merry christmas he had, I'm sure lol ;-)

Lord DragonsWingLord DragonsWingover 19 years ago
Beautifully written

This story is beautifully written and with an excellent mixture. Keep up the good work.

fifty5fifty5over 19 years ago
Like radio, the special effects were the best!

The mastery here is that in 1400 words, you've implied 14,000 (maybe 140,000).

Not merely that last 'present', but what in hell this guy's done over the years to generate such affection and lust - whilst, and I'm convinced from what was there that he did, staying faithful to his wife. (Though, of course, 'being faithful' might have meant a more complex relationship than is often taken as the only meaning of that phrase.)

Except for the fact that this is so perfect as a cameo, I'd love to read the full-length novel.

Perhaps (thinking of the 'collection of stories' structure of Flawed Red Silk), you might treat us to some of the prequels?

Eff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
anticlimatic

This is a site about sex not about teasing

PyroPyroover 12 years ago
Erotica

This is a great example of EROTIC writing. Unfortunately, "anonymous" doesn't get that concept. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kind of boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...