All Comments on 'Morning Orgasm 02 (Irish Accent)'

by AttractiveGeek

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Those whimpers though

Oh my god, I can't get enough of your whimpering and moaning. Those are probably the hottest sounds I think I've ever heard you make 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a sexy surprise...

Morning sex and taking control.....well this one is my new favourite audio.... love it ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot 🔥🔥🔥

I just recently started hearing your audios, but this one is without a doubt one where your passion and desire can be felt immensely!! Your whimpers and moans are so fucking sexy and when you cum is just breathtaking...really hot!!

Content wise, I would problably add a 69 in there, or just the girl sitting on your face, since she was the one taking control. At least that’s what I would like to do to you, if I were tying you up ;)

Would love to hear a version like this of you taking control but very sensual and intense, driving the girl crazy with your words, fingers and your tongue. Lots of mouth kissing and fingering at the same time. Specially when the girl is gonna cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot!!!

OMG...this is SO hot! Those moans...! I think it may be my new favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Thank you, this is perfect x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I found you!

I was looking for this kind audios for so long! Thank you so much it is absolutely delicious... It felt like I was really able to feel you to touch you. I love the way you let it go and begged for release, it was so intense.I came with you. I hope you will do more audios like this.

sszreadssszreadsabout 6 years ago
Take it

It was hot to listen to you on the receiving end of a good fuck. Love your begging sounds! Amazing. I could see you in my mind all laid out for the taking. You’re killing me here. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmm

Your moans and begging drive me wild... I could listen to you all morning long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I've never been too sure of myself in control, but I think you literally talked me into it. That was so fucking hot.

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 6 years ago
Can I have my way with you?

I would sell my soul to satan to have that opportunity to have control of you like that. I would edge you to hell and back before I let you fall off. That was so freaking hot. Your moans, groans and begging were so.... Thank you for the fantasy of having you under our control. Will there be payback for her insolence. I hope so!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If I were in control I would ruin you with pleasure. x

Prcious1Prcious1about 6 years ago
My Personal Challenge

Was to see if I could maintain my composure while doing my grocery shopping and listening to this audio. I think I did ok LOL. There were moments where I had to lean up against the doors of the frozen food aisle I was in.....and other times I was biting my lip to hold the whimpers and moans in so the people around me wouldn't notice.....So yea I think I did well. Thanks for a wonderful audio and letting me challenge myself (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

HOLY SHIT!!!! Now this one is definitely my favorite, AG. You sound incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oooooommmmmmm......

You are an angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
delicious

the sounds of you fighting the control are just heavenly. will definalty listen again and again. your voice is gold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It drove me fucking crazy!!

I've never felt so horny in my life until I started hearing your audios which makes me cum over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lmao

Cant stop laughing when you begged so helplessly. The scenario is so vivid in my mind! thank you for this. Payback in the evening will be nasty (but hopefully sensual as well)

LadyOfAverageIntelligenceLadyOfAverageIntelligencealmost 6 years ago
Very Hawt!

Enjoyed it, may visit often ;-)

GoodgirlausGoodgirlausalmost 6 years ago
Hot as hell

Baby, what I would give to see you cumming. You are incredible.

chabellachabellaalmost 6 years ago
Dripping.

I have no idea why I haven't listened to this one before. I think I was afraid of being turned off by the change of control, but OH MY! Dripping. I almost came just with your cute confusion at the beginning. Had to listen on repeat. I love your chuckle. Seriously could cum just to the sound of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Omg love, your moans are so freaking hot ❤🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hot!

I had to comment how much i loved this! Ii could listen to you talking all day long your accent is such a plus! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused sub

I am a total sub but hot damn i was dripping wet listening to this awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Your groans and whines and voice getting high was so fucking wonderful to hear and I would kill if it meant I could control, tease and make you make all those sounds you did while your cock is inside my tight pussy. The accent made this fucking perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow his Twitter!

If you liked this, then go follow his Twitter account @attractive_geek!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Omg he made me cum soo fast youre sooo sexyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a talent!

I’ve just spent 2 days solid listing to your entire opus. You’ve taken audio porn (and me) to a whole new level. You are uniquely talented, please continue to develop your gifts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New Obsession

I’m completely hooked. You’ve got me wrapped around your finger, and... well, I wouldn’t mind being wrapped around your cock too. Everything you write is so vivid, and your voice goes straight to my pussy, it’s like an involuntary response when you tell me to cum. I’m a total sub, but the way you beg and shudder had me wetter than I’ve ever been in my life, and in one of the most intimate ways I could think of too. BRAVO!

Puppy024Puppy024over 5 years ago
Ugh, fucking god

You are just absolutely sexy. I love listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more strains!

yes strain hard and long more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh hell yes

That was ridiculously hot man. So, so hot. I came twice and then got to lay in the afterglow & listen to you come... Damn. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You're really good ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

Wow that's so sexy, their needs to be an 03 to this sometime, he is so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So glad I discovered your audios, I keep coming back to them. Thank you! I look forward to what you make next :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow, very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Thank you for this! I want your hard cock deep inside my wet pussy now. God you make me so horny. I have had so many orgasms from hearing this, truly thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Me and my pussy loved it! That's a real man! I noticed you haven't posted anything in a while though, hope your doing okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your voice

The is so much genuine warmth and humor in your sexy voice, it males me want to come just as much as the content of the story. ..be well! !thank you! !

steff_enie_7282steff_enie_7282over 3 years ago
.... a dream come true.

To have a man this verbal and responsive under or over me would be a dream come true.

If you ever come back, I love your skills hon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yummo!

Thank you for waking me up (again). Love hearing your helplessness, and even more your intense desire to fuck me. I listened to the second half a second time and imagined i was sinking my arse down onto your cock. Daaamn. Came so hard imagining you explode into my arse. I know you're seeing these comments, and i'm working my way through all your delicious audios (again and again). Won't you please make one where you take me in the arse for the first time??? Don't make me beg...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAttractiveGeek@AttractiveGeek
1108 Followers
I just did some adding up and there's been more than 2.6 million listens to my stories..mind blown. Thank you. I'm considering taking them down so feel free to listen/download until then.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES