All Comments on 'Room 422'

by AfternoonStu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

hotter Than a four balled tomcat. Hope you can write another chapter or two. Maybe johnny can knock Nrs. Freemont up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

More chapters I agree, but leave the knocking up to other stories. Keep the romance and intrigue that you've already established. The plot twist that might make things even hotter would be to bring her son into the activities for a MMF 3some...maybe he could catch them going at it?

deathwishdeathwishover 19 years ago
Actually

Actually it would be too lame to have him catch his mom with his friend. They could get sloppy about their meetings and start to leave clues to what's going on. He could confront his friend about everything, then go from there.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Good sequel

I like the plot; the naughty, erotic nature of their encounters. A couple of things though...proofread, or at the very least, have someone proofread or edit it for you. Too many typo's and repetitive phrases - e.g. she demands she lick him, "she didn't have to tell me twice", then the very next paragraph, there is a repeat. Using "off" instead of "of". Little things like that can diminish the effect you are seeking with your story. Four stars from me.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Son

I was expecting Amy’s son to knock on the hotel room door

while the couple were at it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is she ever going to call him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfternoonStu@AfternoonStu
78 Followers
I'm a guy from Scandinavia who has been enjoying the Literotica stories for many years. In 2004-2005, I wrote and submitted a few stories of my own, to reasonable success. Then followed a long hiatus, before I found inspiration again in 2023. I love sexy lingerie, preferably ...