All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 01'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing start

I hope to see more chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Damn.

This is gold, and I'm not into T- sex at all.

I want to read more

subpatsubpatover 6 years ago
Thank you

I am hoping that this turns into a very long story. The character build up is going very well and developing nicely.I very much want to read more of the developing story and where you take it. DEFINITELY LIKING THIS STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story..

I LOVED the story. it wasn't just porn, but a good plot too. I REALLY hope you continue.

wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

awesome, will be waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big bird?

Kind of a huge turn off whenever he's mentioned. Also, the blackmail felt a little too realistic. I was feeling so sad by the time he starts enjoying himself that it didn't seem believable.

I like a lot of the stuff in the story so far, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Your really good at this don't let the occasional shitty comment affect you, this was simply one of the best futa erotica I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really interesting

There's a lot about this story I'm not a fan of, from the blackmail, to the Amazonian futas in society stuff in general, but that's all on me and my own tastes. From a writing perspective I found this really top notch, particularly the dialogues between the various characters. It's some of the most natural feeling writing I've ever read on this site.

I'll certainly keep following as, even though this particular story doesn't hit all my buttons, I'm certain I would love a story by you that had a few more of my favourite aspects. (Cute, girly, romantic but still top/dom futa/trans girls, if you were wondering ;) )

HColeoSHColeoSover 6 years ago
Amazing! And Hot Lol

Really great story, really look forward to where this story goes with these characters, Keep up the good work, something BIG starting here ;) :D

ThanatopicFoldsThanatopicFoldsover 6 years ago
A surprise entry with promise

This story was touching at points, and has a lot of setup for what could be a great series. Looking forward to reading more about these characters (Helen and Kevin especially!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I had to pretend I didn't read the part about big bird being tattooed on her cock, like seriously? Way to kill the flow.

mildmagpiemildmagpieover 6 years ago
Great Story!

This story is great overall, especially in regards to setting up the characters. I am looking forward to what comes next. (Also I thought the tattoo was hilarious and definitely fitting for the character; "juvenile, which fit in with the rest of the Diana Show.") Keep the kinky coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

The writing is fantastic, the dialogue is natural, funny and interesting, the structure of the story is great, you set the scenes really nicely but there's quite a lot of grammatical mistakes, even though you thanked someone who supposedly proof read it? Wouldn't want to see what it looked like before the proof read.. But apart from that, the story was great, well done.

allthatisfutaallthatisfutaover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is complete - searching for an Editor

Thank you for the feedback, people,

A bit of a low score, but I guess I didn't crack the Hot level secret formula yet.

Oh well, just means that I need to try harder.

Sucks that the story is ruined by Grammar & Syntax issues. If any one of you reading this is has a kin eye, is a grammar Nazi and is willing to pick up that glove and help a smut writer in need, then I'd be forever grateful.

English is a 2nd language for me and grammar had never been my forte in any language.

LuganisLuganisover 6 years ago
Great beginning. Don’t stop.

I have to say it’s one of the best beginnings of a story I’ve read in time

Nice touches that open the door to the next chapters, as well as explain some others...

Keep writing, the story has a lot of possibilities... looking forward to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emotional Rollercoaster

This is actually fucking amazing. I've been reading stories in the category for years now and i can honestly say that I've never been so sad and SO horny at the same time. Not that being sad is a good thing- (I hope i get to feel Happy and horny next time lol) but an authors ability to bring out their readers emotions really sets them apart in my book. As a side note, I've never felt so compelled to leave a comment before. Keep it up, I'm an official fan.

TheBeast64TheBeast64over 6 years ago
I'll take up that offer

Dear allthatisfuta, I'd like to be an editor for you, it sounds super fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting.

I am really interested in seeing why he was so late on payments and when they find out i think they are really gona feel like shit because of it.

HedronColliderHedronColliderover 6 years ago
Good Story

Normally when I read stories like these, there is a common element that I just don't like and usually it's because there are tons of spelling errors. But this story in particular is different, it had a hook, it kept me interested and the characters don't feel generic. The common element usually is straight to sex, no context to what is happening, no story build-up, no relation, just instant gratification. I give you applause, good job so far, and I am definitely interested in reading more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the guy below me;

Yes, judge a story based on its category and not the actual writing. Asshole.

allthatisfutaallthatisfutaover 6 years agoAuthor
To the person below me

I appreciate your concern but rants about the story are fair game. This is the place to put them and as sad as it may be, not everyone got to love what I do.

That's the beauty of Literotica, its a Democracy.

Calling other people assholes is not fair game. Please don't do it.

troythefuckertroythefuckerover 6 years ago
It Was Amazing!

I rarely ever enjoy futa-over-man action, particularly a non-consent one, but I must say, it is an amazing piece of work. You got the grammar perfect. The plot was nice. I didn't get bored even once! You did a really great job!

P.S. Plz post ch.02 fast!

FibaroFibaroabout 6 years ago
truely a masterpiece

This probably is the best futa story I have read in my life and I can't help but ache for more. You did a fantastic job, congradulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Just superb, amazing character development, the story and sex scenes are evenely spaced, my only critique is that may want to consider describing the physical characteristics of helens eyepatch and scar earlier into the story

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74almost 6 years ago
Nice

Kick the sister and Kevin both out problem solved.

55thiago5555thiago55over 5 years ago
important advice

its history is great and the construction of characters and well done and the lines are good and exciting. you have an incredible talent, allow me some advice:

first , fanfiction futa are not very common so you should still value your excellent story.

second: I advise you to appropriate more of your story for example at the end of each chapter make it clear that this story is yours and that you created it put your name at the end of each text or artist name believe I already saw many fanfiction being stolen.

third, I advise you to put your email (one that is false if you want) at the end of each chapter, this is due to the fact that everything on the internet comes "monetizing" and the way things are going, it will come from fanfiction also.

I'm sorry for the mistakes in English and I'm from South America and I'm still learning the language ...

if you are without idea or without inspiration I look for in email:

Juliodragon69@bol.com.br

I'm full of interesting ideas about character building and universe in fanfiction.

I love story futa

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No tag for RAPE?

This is non-con no matter how you look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
READ ME

If you're like me and scroll to see if anybody in comments says this is a good story (yay, nay) then I have a story for you.

This is an AMAZING story about love, sacrifice, insecurities, darkness in the world, the challenges everyone faces and how they change us, and yes the occasional sex.

Don't like futa? Don't like m/m? Stay for the story, because it is beyond worth it.

Seriously, this should be a book and I would buy it. 30 bucks would be a deal.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
What I think about the Family Issues Series up to now.

Okay first off and I can't believe I am fixing to admit to this but,I am a Futa/TG fan and yes I would love to meet her and have a relationship with one but where I am there are so few,so I am SOL unless I can travel and meet her,and even harder finding her on the net just to get to know one.But I didn't come here to advertise my love life I came here to post about this series,so here goes.

I have read about 6 chapters so far and this is turning out to be a wonderful story,but about the characters Kevin,Diana,and Helen I think this sums up their persona perfectly.Kevin is timid and introverted somewhat and afraid to stand up to Diana and take control.

Diana basically bullies Kevin into servitude and uses him more as a fucktoy than as a loving boyfriend or future husband,Diana sometimes doesn't respect her sister when she should.

Helen on the outside is a hardass bitch,but later we find out she is actually a deep emotional caring woman when her and Kevin are alone together,now I may be wrong but I would like to see Kevin and Helen grow closer together if not Diana form a loving threesome family if Diana can get over her controlling attitude toward Kevin.I would love to see Diana and Helen give Kevin a great loving spitroasting and they all fall in love with each other.That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her cock has a tattoo of Big Bird on it

Are you fucking kidding me? Who is gonna take this seriously? Crap story. Amateur writing. This site has heavily gone downhill if this is what passed as quality content now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ripped off

You ripped off a section from Turned Out.

"Oops, sorry," she laughed, and instead of pulling it out she drove it deep into his rectum.

"Uhnnggghhh," he grunted loudly as she continued penetrating, stretching parts of him that weren't meant to be stretched so far.

Thats almost word for word of when Christie fucked Robbie for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Saw lotta people made talk about how a tattoo isn't right or stuff. I am not much of a writer. I read a lot though. And your story made me remember someone really close to me. And I would love to read the next part. The characters,the development of plot and everything has made me read it multiple times . Best wishes.

JAXXAJJAXXAJabout 4 years ago
Tattoo bad

Ruined by the tattoo. Looking for serious stories, and almost everything was delivering. Jokes are fine, calling it names is fine, even a fucking temporary tattoo would be weird at best. The tattoo? Turned me off immediately and makes the rest of this 13 PART STORY MUCH HARDER TO ENDURE. Not sure if I want to continue or not.

Daddy0596Daddy0596over 3 years ago
4th time reading

U r amazing as ever, its a masterpiece. Tattoo thing went overboard but it's amazing!!

Cabl3Cabl3over 3 years ago
Finished the series

Finished all 13 parts last week in a binge and honestly I have not stopped thinking about this series. I cannot get it out of my bloody head! It was so sweet. I really want to read it again but I'm forcing myself to wait so some of the details get blurred in my memory. For everyone else... This series is hands down, the best story I've read on this site. Maybe in a long while :)

messalinaslutmessalinaslutover 3 years ago
Finally a futa love story.

I was looking for this theme for some time now. First part seems promising. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sunstone.

It's to bad you can't find an illustrator to draw your story, like Sunstone. I would buy it in a minute. I have read this twice so far. I have started to read it again. I do wish you would write Nadine a Happy ending too. Maybe meeting a tall strong former Navy Seal who loves to make love with her. Just an Idea. I truly love this story.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistalmost 3 years ago

There seems to be some repeated story clichés that I’ve noticed in several futa stories, which you, thankfully have flipped the script on, and that’s just one reason why I rated your story five stars.

Ch. 01, is the only one which I’ve read so far, and at its start, the narrative focuses on the big sister, and from the three dimensional way in which she is described, I thought this would be about this sexy, successful and dominant futa, yet honestly I’m still not so certain that it’s not! And then, I began to discovered the many layers that are so well crafted into this tale.

in so many these stories that I’ve read, a typical first time submissive’s anal penetration experience is typically described as initially a painful one when their Ass is entered, and then, within seconds, they are experiencing the most pleasurable and euphoric feeling that they’ve ever known. But here, beautiful Kevin screamed the whole time, and boy, did that give me a boner!

Thirteen, in my mind is a unlucky number, but I’m planning on reading each of the following 12 chapters anyway. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great dialogue back and forth between characters. I'm totally hooked. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so like i ask most of time what biological function do the futa serve in this universe, for them to be so populous with not sexual difference from male why would both exist outside of some sort of gene-tailoring. The story is good i just like to understand how the universe works.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Great start to this story, but you already hate Diana and Helen for putting our boy in this position.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 2 years ago

Hey there charming, i hate to tell you, but "our boy" put himself in this position.

Personally, i admire the kid. Apparently, he is willing to make sacrifices to achieve his goals, like not running home to mommy and daddy. Tough break, these particular sacrifices, but his is a different universe than ours, so our sensibilities maybe don't apply????

We'll see. This is a love story. Maybe a happy ending.

To the author, this is really not my kink, but damn.... your characters, dialog, story, sub story, back story.... Ok. I'll go another chapter or 2...

(Suddenly identify with our hero.... yikes)

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Fantastic story - loved it.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 1 year ago

I have to say, I love the way you write your characters. They are so believable and unique. Also, I love how you can feel the emotions of the characters so keenly. When Kevin called Helen an ugly bitch, inside and out, I felt the hit; her crying herself to sleep in her room was painful but made the story that much more enticing! Thanks for the read, I can honestly say I lost myself in it :)

service_proservice_pro12 months ago

After reading all 13 chapters, I've noticed that this entire story has a very strong True Blood feel to it. Kevin is very Sookie-esque and there's a continuous creole culinary sub plot woven throughout the chapters.

It's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So what I've gathered from this is that helen is honestly just a hardened lady who's been battered by life into the cold person that she is. While the real bitch here is her sister Diana, I felt pangs of pain seeing her talk smack about her sister to Kevin. It truly hit me that she was a bitch when she called her sis a freakshow, it was clear then that she didn't appreciate her sister at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Also author is there a way that either Helen or neither Helen or Diana end up with kevin? Idk, this story has so much potential for sweet romance but the way it's going Diana is just too toxic to both her sister and Kevin. From my understanding of the person that you've portrayed Helen to be, I'm sure that she's far more affectionate, caring and attentive than her selfish sister. So I'm just wondering if maybe Kevin's first time would've probably been better if it were with Helen instead of Diana. Oh this story is turning my head right now, I'm thinking of how Helen's regret to giving Kevin to Diana could intensify the more she fell for him or how her deciding to separate the two could cause a rift in the relationship with her sister.

This is just my opinion, honestly I just despise Diana, I never liked her from the first chapter. Her behavior is typical douche/asshole behavior, She's insufferably selHfish and basically a combo of all the stuff I detest. Helen may be a bitch but her bitching is more of hard boiled person caves to acting bitchy to make it in life, while Diana is just a bitch for no reason. Like she's literally an ungrateful, selfish leech and liability and still has guts to be a bitch while at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous