All Comments on 'Dreaming of Me'

by Mr. Unsexy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hate unfinished stories

To all of you considering writing stories in parts.... Have something happen in each chapter before you cliff hang to the next.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 19 years ago
I LIKED IT

It doesn't make any difference if the story ever gets finished or not. The rating should be on what you just finished reading, not what you are looking forward to in the future. This is well written, and deserves top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Imagination is a gem...

I love the fact that it ended so abruptly... those of us with imaginations can finish it ourselves, and anxiously wait to see if he writes the ending. I think this guy's pen name is DEFINATELY a red herring. HOT HOT HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hardly unfinished!

Excellent story. I disagree with the person who saw this as an unfinished story to be told in parts, and complained that this part ended too soon. That is Writing. Good for you for writing about a stupid act artistically and not just standard porn. While it might be interesting to see the next bit to this story, it ends right where it should for us to imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It got me off!!

Omg!! I got sooo wet just reading this. I was that girl..feeling all of that..mmmm.. oh..yes..Definately prime material to share with that special friend. I am anxiously waiting for the conclusion (although I did come up with one of my own)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Midnight dream

I think every guy's had this dream, when your at a party, and you wake up in the middle of the night , cock aching, and you just want to sneak to that girl....very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh god

that is my fantasy RIGHT THERE. holy god... i want to be that girl SO BAD. :[ wanna sneak in my window and feel me up? ;]

jbrown2jbrown2over 17 years ago
Wow

That was incredible. I loved it. Now I want to know what happens next. You know the dream has to be fresh in her mind. Was she dreaming of him or someone else? I'm ready for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mmmm

why don't come over and do that to me...i will more than oblige

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's a mystery

Gosh, what on earth will happen next? I can't imagine. Haven't a clue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved it man. so disappointed when i reached the end. hope the second part is out fast!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous