All Comments on 'The Snow Queen'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
So good

This was so sexy . it makes me want to go skiing. I Would like to read more about Ariel and Elsa

5 stars all day long and more if i could

Good luck in the competition

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DAMNNN.

Yes yes Yes yes Yes. I 😍💋💞🚿🅿🎄🎇🎊💯💨.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! 5-Stars, All The Way!!

Hallo Bree, I loved it!

A hot sexy story and beautifully written, it's what we all dream about, a chance encounter with a beautiful woman and all the hot lesbian pussy you can eat,,, yes!

A friend whose opinion I respect, told me your story "The Snow Queen", kinda reminds her of a Disney Princesses,,, I wasn't sure this story would appeal to a kinky dyke like myself, because when I hear Disney I think of Disneyland and Mickey Mouse,,, not hot lesbian pussy! I'm so glad I read it,,, Thank-you!

This is a beautiful story, I hope everyone will read it and VOTE!!!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great opening part for Chapter One

You've got something here that could be developed into a great lesbian fairy tale. It was enjoyable as a stand alone story as well. Good writing: dialogue was smooth and believable and scenes were easy to visualize, plus the tactile thing was exceptional, how the fur rug FELT, how the warmth of the fire FELT, even more importantly, how her feelings FELT. Very obvious you've had successful fiction writing before this, but how much experience in erotica genre? I only ask this because I'm having difficulty marrying my previous success of 35 years in journalism with my deep desire to write erotica. My hero has always been Anis Nin. Erotica for the sake of erotica, no desire to be the Hemingway of the nasty. Down and dirty, but possibly more than one-pagers written to be "word vibrators" read between the legs or held in the right hand to help the left hand do what the right hand wants it to do! In short, I liked your writing.

blondsublesblondsublesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I really appreciate the kind words that everyone has posted. It means so much to me. To answer the question that was posted, I did an interview on this site describing my writing style but I will give a brief summary. I've actually never written anything prior to about 2 1/2 years ago. At least not since graduating college many years ago. Erotica is what I write exclusively. I view it as a form of literature and not just trashy masturbation bait.

I write for the senses. Putting the reader inside the story, letting them know how the main character experiences the situation I've written is what I strive for. Am I always successful? Nope. Is it a style that everyone will appreciate? Again, nope. But it's how I try to approach my stories.

I hope this answers your question and can't wait to read what you post. :D

APRILBLOSSUMSAPRILBLOSSUMSover 6 years ago
Hot!!!

Hope you have a very "hot" Merry Christmas

NurekNurekabout 6 years ago
Most enlightening. And I loved it!

I like the gentleness between these women, as far as physical gentleness; they're quite tender and considerate with eachother as they do this.

I do *NOT* think that the sex-acts were very hygenic that they engaged in; but I'm the *farthest* thing from being against the *tenderness* these two rich ladies showed oneanother.

It's surprising that Elsa in this is a lesbian, she doesn't seem to show any romantic love for other females in either the movie nor the books- but that doesn't mean she's not of that particular orientation.

I have to wonder about any other stories along this line of tales; if for instance Elsa's taken other girls or young women home with her for one, or if Ariel is her first female love interest- that is one thing I'd be most happy to find out in regards to this universe you've made in this story.

I like them as businesswomen, and I *LOVED* seeing their situation and thoughts/feelings/attitudes from their perspectives, especially how Elsa seems to have found her soul attracted to Ariel's, and for that I'm most truly grateful to you; you see: I have long desired to see such a person's attractions from *their* point of view, see your neighbor's world through their eyes, akin to the American Indian saying of "Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins", and *this* story ought to help- for which I want to thank you personally as far as this favor went!

I actually saw Elsa's point of view pretty much throughout this; and I also loved her as an athlete; kind of a fun date between them, though I wouldn't support the *relationship* it **Was** very useful to see their world through their eyes.

My aim is gentleness in regards to this story, so seeing their viewpoint should help me in regards to at least these characters.

NurekNurekabout 6 years ago
Addendum to my previous comment.

In addition, one of my favorite touches in this is where Elsa nurses on Ariel; kind of kooky idea, but a fun touch in this.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story!

And so hot too! I know I've read this once or twice before, but it's nice to be able to come back to old favorites from time to time. Thank you for sharing this with us!

GayKatGayKat8 months ago

🌟 It's Beautiful!

*

Hallo Bree!

*

I didn't remember reading "The Snow Queen" until I seen all 5-Stars lit up, 😳..

(A hot sexy story and beautifully written, it's what we all dream about, a chance encounter with a beautiful woman and all the hot lesbian pussy you can eat,,, yes!)

A Big 5-Stars and 5-More Hot Orgasms, 😘..

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿‍ and Gay Kat 👩🏼..

💋💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
957 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...