All Comments on 'She Proved Her Point'

by pressmybutton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Committed

I've often wondered how that would feel ... thanks for sharing. Whether it actually happened or was your imagination.

NormCastleNormCastleover 11 years ago
I have had it

Pretty much the way described here...and later with a strap-on and it's MARVELOUS...I am open for it any time...

jimdianajimdianaover 11 years ago
nice

my wife fucks me often just like that she has many strapons just for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It feels so good.

My first time. I met a woman wrestler a few months ago and starting to work out with her. One night we went out and both of us got drunk and she took me to her apartment. She said I only have one bed and I will share it with you. We both got naked and jumped in bed - I was thinking I just got lucky. But what followed was totally new to me. She said I'm a lesbian and like to fuck my dates. I asked her what do you mean - she says take a look and I seen the biggest strap on dildo I've ever seen. She said I bet you can you this - I told her I've never had anything bigger than my girlfriends finger in ass. She said let me show you how to cum without touching your dick. I told my self why not - I was horny and drunk. She took my legs and pushed them up with her strong shoulder and exposed my ass to her. She took some lube and lubed the dildo and my ass. She worked first two fingers then three and then she started to push the strap on into me. It started to hurt but it soon went away and she talked me right through the pain and it started to feel pretty good. The she started to fuck me with force - sliding in and out fast. She fucked me sooooo good and all I could feel with the fullness and every time she pulled me up and the dildo touch me prostate it made me want to cummmmmm. I finally did cum and she came with me. I shot all over her belly and my mine. I'm hooked now and see her three or four times a week to get FUCKED. I do get to eat her pussy every time we are together and I fuck her ass when she gets drunk and horny. For you guys if you've never tried it = let it happen you will be very happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous