All Comments on 'Pixie by the Fireside'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NotWiseNotWiseover 6 years agoAuthor
Your votes and comments are appreciated.

This story is an entry in the Winter Holiday's story contest.

This is the first "Pixie" story I've published, but it's the second story about Pixie that I've written. I may post the earlier story, and possibly others, if this story is well-received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pixie

Pixie will be well-received here!

I'm puzzled by her wearing panties at the cocktail party. Women hate panty-lines I'd have thought she'd have done without them all evening.

the rest is erotic.

charlie48charlie48over 6 years ago
Next Pixie story

Thanks, great story. Please submit some more, perhaps a little longer in length.

NotWiseNotWiseover 6 years agoAuthor
More to come

The first "Pixie" story is "Pixie by the Pool," which i posted today for publication after the holiday contest is over. It will go to Erotic Coupling. There's another story written and a fourth in development, but those will only be posted if the readers have some interest.

NotWiseNotWiseabout 6 years agoAuthor
I hope you enjoy the Pixie stories

I now have four Pixie stories published and no plans to extend that number soon. The sequence of stories is "Pixie by the Pool"->"Pixie by the Fireside"->"Pixie by the Sea"->"Pixie in the Rain." The stories are linked in my Bio.

Each story stands alone. The sequence of stories is defined by Pixie's paramours.

yowseryowseralmost 6 years ago
Lead-up

Lovely tale, adroitly crafted w/ just enough suspense to wonder just what exactly is coming next.

And a young eager penis w/ lots of potential always extends the pleasure possibilities...

Sweet

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

You have to love an unapologetic, "this is on my terms" cougar. She's in it for the thrill of it and leaves them wanting more. Well laid out and executed. Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
728 Followers
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...