All Comments on 'Lady In The House Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hasn't yet?

What is wrong with michele? She's not even a little bit hard yet. You can't tell me she isn't starting to injoy it. I'll tell you right now, I sure am. OOPS! Here cums another load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not again

you made me cummmmm againnnnn.

LilhellLilhellabout 12 years ago
Lady of the House

is slowly becoming the Bitch of the House :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so hot

What a hot story, I find myself cumming more with each chapter.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Unwanted blowjob

This chapter to be honest I wasn't wasn't even to my liking the character did not enjoy herself at all I could even picture myself as being her, that's what I do I get hot and bothered and become the character most willingly but not this chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Conflict

Reply to the comment above, well that's the whole point, paradoxically the unwillingness guilt and conflict just makes the pleasure that much more sweet, maybe you don't get it, if he liked it straight away than whats the point. Get it?...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3963 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES