All Comments on 'A Mom-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
jdj324jdj324over 6 years ago
part 2

anal training

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent as usual Jasmine, as for another story-lines how about spoiling us and give us all of them, after-all it is Christmas and I'm greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Club

This story was hot and I am pretty sure that there definetly needs more chapters.

sober71sober71over 6 years ago
Part 2

I agree anal training. Also how daddy got on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Options

I would choose anal training for the next installment. Involving the Dad/Husband would be a nice touch as well. I prefer the cover you choose Silkstockinglover. The candy canes do nothing for me, and could cause a nasty yeast infection. I always enjoy your writing. I particularly like your illustrated stories. Thanks for this Holiday themed offering.

AllenJamesAllenJamesover 6 years ago
What Happens in Vegas

While I'm looking forward to more adventures like this I really also want to hear what happens in Vegas - don't let it stay in Vegas - and that would set the stage for some sexy revelations when he gets home. Do the two gender based clubs ever play together? Loved the tease too about having had BBC before!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Would like to have Jasmine and Ashley get together later, where possibly daughter dominates mom.

bluemoonstruckbluemoonstruckover 6 years ago
Hello

This was a masterpiece. Wow. Love the pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad kitties 1st please. Any Ashley neighborhood

Always great.always waiting for more from you Silkstockinglover

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome as usual

It's been quite some time since you wrote mother daughter story..Pictures and narration is erotic but i miss the usual dominance that your other stories have..everything happens too quick here and not much of dominance and seduction..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story and pics.

I was reading this while my wife sat across the room having no idea what I was doing. She finally noticed the huge erection I had since I was wearing nothing but gym shorts. I finally confessed to what I was doing and she came over and read it with me. It got her super hot and she took out my cock and gave me a fantastic blow job, letting me cum all over her face and glasses. Great day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gteat story

Wow. I loved everything about this story. Please write every suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP

What it is with you and the gay shit you fuking cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

All ideas are awesome and what about the secret gay society. Any chapters on the ceo and his buddy group

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I'm never disappointed when reading your stories. I love the fantasy of being Jasmine, since I have 2 beautiful adult daughters myself. Keep writing because I will read whatever direction this story goes. And your illustrations were beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This is what you write best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great as all your stories are!!!!

Loved it. Please continue with all your ideas for this storyline. The more pictures the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write fantastic erotica

I love reading all of your stories. I think you should consider continuing the story in the order you listed with illustration if possible. I hope to read part 2 very soon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

So fucking hot!! I know the guys have their own thing going but when the husband/dad gets home, how about if he's privileged to see his wife and daughter fucking and he's good with it?

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Why choose?

You sketch some lovely scenarios. As far as I am concerned, they do not exclude each other. The first two, anal and bad kitties have my initial preference, but I like to be surprised as well. The story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
possible chapter

Maybe write about the same time frame but with the story of the husbands now on their trip and then everything can be tied together after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Keep it going as you planned to it’s so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

As a lover of your gay stories would love to hear what happened in Vegas especially if the husband never thought he would be with a man

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
So much for writing

Next chapters? Every idea you told about is a good idea. All of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Similar

This story is like a series released by Girlfriends Films titled Mother Daughter Exchange Club. Really hot stuff too!

vknorrisvknorrisover 6 years ago
Keep writing, just never stop

I love reading your stories. They give me lots of ideas with my gf's

Than you for the hours of pleasure reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write one of the Stories

Please write one of the stories you outlined at the end of this one. This was another great story you wrote Jasmine.

thank you from MARKLION!!!!!!!

planojimplanojimover 6 years ago
More please....

GREAT story!

I can't wait to read about how Jasmine and Ashley are introduced to the rest of the neighbors. I'd also like to read more about the Xmas party for the ladies and even the poker party for the men. Why not tell us more about the trip to Vegas also?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Dedicated Fan Base

You obviously have a dedicated fan base so you can afford to ignore me but just in case you are open to criticism I think the illustrations are becoming awkward.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
Author note

Hi all,

Thanks to all who have enjoyed the story. I do hope to return with a sequel in the spring. A sequel to A Sister Surprise and the 1950s are hopefully my next two illustrated.

As for criticism...

1.i understand that some don’t like the illustrations, but it is a fun different way to tell a story sometimes and u can only use real photos with the permission of the photographer and/or model so that is quite difficult to get.

2. As for the plot... I tried to make this about women who are curious about lesbian sex (thus making the main mom myself... and I was inspired by the original video series that a reader sent me long ago.

Anyways, I hope to make this a series ... with this cast... but also maybe down the road a series of other mother-daughter swaps where perhaps things don’t go so smoothly.

Either way, happy holidays, Merry Christmas and all a good night (hopefully a really good night)

Jasmine

SahqomedpeytteSahqomedpeytteover 6 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved this story. I would be very happy if you continued with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

A very hot story indeed and we need a sequel as father comes home and joins mother and daughter.

Btw....graphics are wonderful, very erotic and arousing.

Thank you so much for such hot story.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I loved the story

Although with my personal tastes, I would have preferred Ashley to be more dominant. I love younger dominants with submissive mothers. Also, the "Girlfriends Video" series "Mother Daughter Exchange Club" is my favorite. So this was a great story line for me

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
Great story but .....

I enjoyed the story, but like TwentySeven thought the pics made it cumbersome.

Did you write the story before the pictures or did you fit the story to a set of pictures. I used to write for a porn site "Darker Pleasures" and there would have to fit a story around a set of photos. Not so simple as it appears.

I am a fan - I like your writing - but I am not so keen on this.

Jon

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 6 years ago
Intriguing storyline

I have read a lot of your works, and really enjoy the illustrated ones. They definitely add to the story. However, back to this story: well done, definitely appreciate that you decided to soften the storyline. In terms of future stories, I see 2 with potential: Ashley meeting the other kittens and becoming their leader. In the other story, Jasmine must meet the other Cougars (Mrs. Walsh for starters). This could be at a communal tea for example.

you also introduced the male society: while these stories are not as popular, I have read some of yours and you write a credible story. It would be interesting to see what happens to Dave on his detour to Vegas.

Keep writing. Truly enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story Request/Idea

I would love it if you were able to incorporate bondage into your lesbian stories, especially those involving mother/daughter incest. I love your work! Thank you!

sara25702sara25702over 6 years ago
Cum olympics and Door to Door

Loved the stories. Daughter and dad doing tasks together sounds fun. I'd like to read about Ashley going door to door providing her oral services to the other ladies. A twist might be to have her give oral to the husbands too. Kind of an oral servitude to all. Personally, of it were me, I'd want to give oral service to everyone in the house. Provided that they are all of legal age of course. Or, have dad go along and provide the bjs while she eats pussy and mom watches.

I'd like to her the dad's story and how he gets started serving the guys. It would be fun to have him explain it to his wife and daughter too. About how he loves giving bjs and taking it in the ass.

What if Ashley were to start her own Secret Lesbian group at school.

Or, toy shopping with Charlotte and how she takes her to the glory wholes in the back or gives oral to the sales girl.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
family fun

It would be great to have the mom/daughter club together with the husbands club doing each other together. Seems all stories never touch on husbands in nylons enjoying each other. Still love your stories and pics.

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Another Naughty

I’ll read you illustrated or not. Your own live in lust cunt, a whole neighborhood of the same. AWSOME Job J.

Thank You

R xx lic lic

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 6 years ago
Yet another engrossing tale

As always, really well written, fabulous premise and wonderful illustrations. I think you have a rich vein of stories to take forward here, perhaps room for a transgender daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please do a husband story... So curious

You touched on the husbands club. Would LOVE to read more

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 6 years ago
super hot

There is not quite as much seduction as in Jasmine's regular stories but the super hot sex more than makes up for it. I look forward to reading more in this series. And i was doing some of the above while reading it!

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great

Another truly great story, don't know how you do it all the time. This is why you are my favorite writer, keep up your great work looking forward to lst more from you Jasmin

Mclovin87Mclovin87over 6 years ago
Another Great Story

I have been reading your story's for a couple of years now and I just have to say this is another great story and its hot. Please write more parts of it. You are an amazing writer Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Husband's club . . . a new challenge?

Agree with the other commenter: would love to see a chapter or two covering the husbands' club, their induction of Jasmine's husband and their other adventures . . . . Maybe a new and different challenge for silkstockinglover -- a different genre, as it were. Thanks for always great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

We need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As usual you have written another classic that has endless bounds. There are so many ways this can go and I'm sure whatever way you chose you will certainly have my attention xxx

hi78ehi78eover 6 years ago

The story is just great! I would love to read more about Jasmin and Ashley. My favorite idea is "bad kittens"

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

How about all of the ideas you have, Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would be good.

Anal/oral would be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job my friend

You have done it again thank you so much and I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story --thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All please.

All your thoughts please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the Story

I loved the story. Can't wait until the next chapters appears, hopefully Illustrated. Another story that would be good is the details of the husband going to Vegas. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY

I have read so many of your "submissions" and have NEVER been disappointed. Anything you write will be well done. I think you should incorporate all your ideas, the anal intrigues me as I have been thinking about that a lot as I get myself off and it pushes me way over the edge. Keep up the excellent work!!! I would send this as a Literotica user, but have forgotten my login as I have been reading these for years.

LeashedSubLeashedSubover 6 years ago
Spin-off

Are you going to write the Vegas trip too? Would love to see her husband learn his place.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 6 years ago
Oh gawd please write more!!!

Let me first say Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I have read a lot of your submissions and have enjoyed them all. With this one you have left us all wanting more. I think that continuing the natural flow would be the best direction to take by following Ashley to school and at the same time have Jasmine introduced to some of her friendly neighbors for the next instalment. The third instalment could be solely dedicated to the Christmas orgy.

But of course how all this comes about, we leave to you, our trusted and talented friend. Please don’t stop your amazing work.

PS

Perhaps somewhere down the road mom and daughter pegging dad? Hehe

Hurricane007Hurricane007over 6 years ago
Please do Bad Kitties

Would love to read your view of a high school with forced les tasks

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

I am always excited to read your stories and this one is great again. Can't wait to see where you take this story. Love the illustrations too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed this story and I think part two should be phase 5 where they train there assessment for further incest with charlettes help thanks again for your story can't wait for phase 5 and phase 6 😊

Ash27mayAsh27mayabout 6 years ago
Continuation

Bad Kitties... Ashley goes to school and is put through a variety of lesbian tasks.

AND

Cougar Cunt... Jasmine meets the other cougars of the neighborhood.

PLEASE :)

va45va45about 6 years ago
Perfect start

Just perfect and hope to read more. Looking to see when mom and daughter become s couple and really become lesbians and dad is gay. Thanks.

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 6 years ago
Mother Daughter Swap

Daughters and I really enjoyed this story. Would love to read Cougar Cunt or more chapters based on the whole Mother-Daughter Swap Club.

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69about 6 years ago
Delicious

Would love to see the men side get expanded to i clude the cougars pegging each husband as they lick their daughters cunts, then daughters peg the daddies.... Love being pegged over the years...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

very hot, please keep it going, I was hard the entire time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slight change to pictures

Stories are fantastic. Do not change. Can Jasmine maybe loose her classes in next illustrated story? She is such a great looking MILF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My cunt is so very wet

I now have to furiously rub it it my fucking self. Oh how I just wish I had a huge candy cane to shove up my wet snatch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going with this story PLEASE

I loved this story i also love the MDEC DVDs so i think this is a great story and would love to read much more about the girls and the men.

As a bi Male i could not sub to a woman but could and have been sub to a Man.

I have enjoyed most of the stories on your page and would leave it to you to Choose which direction to move the story along, but ask you to keep going with story

Thanks

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story; please continue!

I'd like to see the Christmas get-together where all the mother-daughter couples interact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Would love to see the husband side

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Please continue this story

willymakeitwillymakeitabout 6 years ago
Yes more.

2/23/18. Yes continual the story. Great character development, great story and the accompanying photoes are great as well. Lots of greats...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story and hope for more

Great story and hope you continue with story line. I would love to hear about the seduction of the husband also. Being a guy that is a real turn also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Request

Loved your story! Would like to read about the father and the husbands club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes, Sexy, but

What if hubby still wants hetero sex? With wife alone or in exchange for support for the ladies' club? Perhaps with some extra-curricular benefits?

Thanks for your ideas, work, and illustrations.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 6 years ago

only finished ch 3, but keep thinking about the husbands having their own gay club,,sooo disappointing, something wrong with that,, no sense to me,,but its your story, i would not have written them this way,,not with so many willing mothers and daughters,, i like what i have read so far,,very erotic and the cartoons do add to the scenes,,,so i will go back and finish but with the thought in the back of my mind that there could have been so much more with the men in and out here and there contributing their sperm and tongues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fuckin hot hot

Absolutely wonderful and depraved, all pure cunts for sexing and sucking. I absolutely adore cunt and getting totally pissed Up on cunt juice. I never get enough, the more I get the more I want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes to all of the above!

It would be awesome to have more on the swap

Club. Especially jasmine and Ashley being used by the others. Definitely more anal and I love the pic of Charlotte tongue fucking Ashley!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a good story!

I loved this story and would love to see you add more. Ashley at school, Ashley pleasing other mothers, Jas meeting other mothers and daughters.... That Christmas Party sounds like it would be fun indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

well written story and look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes please al of the abobe and plus

Yes please Dont stop this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SUPER STORY

This is a 'SUPER STORY' in the Genere of Mother-Daughter and Mistress / Cougar.

The Imagination and the construct of the Story is Excellent. Worth Re -Re - Reading.

Yes Please let us have other Mixes and Matches with others in the Local M.D.E.C club. The ILLUSTRATIONS were Good. Thanks

Ranji from Sri Lanka

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Really Good Lesbian/Incest story

I have never considered myself much of a lesbian or incest enthusiast but Silverstockingslover has really changed that. I have read a number of her stories now and really enjoy her work. I would enjoy stories from any and all of the five outlines she described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good but want more

When will we get a another a mom-daughter swap story? Not asking for time and date just a ballpark.

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesabout 5 years ago
Love the candy cane

Sexy use for the candy cane...bet it would taste good,,,and the anal is so hot....thanks for your sexy imagination..

xo

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 5 years ago
Am worn out

What a series and this is SO well done! You have certainly created a lusty, intricate interaction between all the characters! THANK YOU

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Delicious!

I think I am addicted to your writing!! I can't get enough!!! I do hope you submit more about this swap club, all of the story ideas you indicated would be great!!! Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PICTURES,!! Say it best

This is the third time I have really enjoyed this story. It just gets better each time. If you ever decide to do another update, please ask Rebecca to do the artwork. Her pictures really make your stories outstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Don't know how I missed it, but this was my first time reading this. This is one of your best ever. Right there with your milf seductress, church girl,, 2 mistresses, kinky tales, and 1950s. Alas, the story is a couple years old, and despite all the suggestions you yourself listed, and all the requests I see asking for you to write the other stories, you have gone full ADD again, and completely forgotten it. Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue story please.

Please continue story . I liked how phases 1-4 of the initiation were related in the story. You need to write 2 multi page stories covering phases 5 and 6 . Also , both Ashley and Jasmine need to undergo submission training to Charlotte . Ashley also needs to be put into the kitten hierarchy at her school. If Ashley is on one of the girl's sport teams at school I would rank her above the kittens who are nerds but not at the tip top of the hierarchy since Ashley is the newest kitten . Jasmine, I would make as a submissive to all the other cougars but exploring dominate possibilities with the kittens , especially Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lwsbo's!

I don't think so 1 star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more to story

I would like read moree about phase 5&6 and continuing of the lesbian neighborhood. Plus maybe let readers know what's happening to the husband, and what the husband's do when they get home from Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CUMMING A LOT

I AM SURE YOU CLIMAXED A LOT WRITING THIS GREAT CUNT LAPPING STORY I JUST WISH I WERE THERE TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CREAMY CUM.

MY LAPPIT

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Orgasm every time

This was amazing! And just like every story you write, I came so hard reading this one. You just seem to have this absolutely perfect way of describing, everything! Now onto chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect fix

You plot fixed everything that was wrong with the video porn series. This makes so much more sense. Thank you!

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Perfectly sensuous

This was a perfect story filled with beautiful lesbian as well as incestuous sex. A beautiful concept and the bringing into a community club was a great idea.

I hope the writer was as horny when writing this story as this reader was in enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation of the storyline

Jasmine-what an incredible story. I would love to see you continue with a mom-daughter cum olympics!

Shelscott45Shelscott45about 3 years ago

As watching/reading about anal training would be FUN. (Maybe a one page with Ashley, Jasmine & Charlotte would be Cool to progress Step 5) Would also be Nice to maybe begin 2nd story with Seraphina returning that evening; having Ashley, Jasmine & Seraphina play together (cover page).

THEN, Let's meet the other Cougars & Kitty's Before the "Christmas Orgy" (even IF the X-mas Orgy Is a Whole Story all by itself, you would already have Introduced All the Character in the "community".

Question: Do Any member(s) of this "Mother/Daughter Swap Club" have Any "Pull"/leeway with the School Board that could get Jasmine a job at the school?? That Could Open up a whole New Door,...

Jasmine with other Domme / Sub teachers and/or students

thepocketsthepocketsabout 3 years ago
More

Just more period please maybe even the guys party

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story.. K London

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husbands story?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50362 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...