All Comments on 'My Night As A Cum Slut Slave'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bob BritonBob Britonover 19 years ago
A messy time was had by all...

Thank you. A great story, putting into words a fantasy that I've often had. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

what a lucky guy! wish I could be a cum slut too. where are these people? i want to suck cock and be a total whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmm

Wow, would love to be a lil cock slave have my mouth and ass stuffed and cum getting sprayed all over my face! I might message my "bi" married cop friend ;)

VFPANTIES69VFPANTIES69over 10 years ago
Love your cum slut story

I;m new to sucking cock but love the taste of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very good and hot . i want to now how to get a guy from out of walmart and suck his dick. help please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sluty wife

My first wife and I helped a friend move. He had called a moving company and when they got there I had my wife in the bedroom fucking. she said you know they all know what we are doing. I told her who cares she said it was not fair to them hearing us fuck. so I got up and opened the bedroom door and told them all they could come in if they wanted. my friend and 4 of the movers came in and we all fucked my wife well into the night. when we left there she was coverd in cum and told me she wanted to do it again. she and I both loved her being a cock slut.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
OMG hot

start, butt, then I'd want to walk through the mall with the wet cum still driping from my face.

Claudia69Claudia6912 months ago

Nothing better than Cummie Snacks!!! I wish I had a cock or a Cum Filled pussy to suck right now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
837 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.