All Comments on 'Just Before the Leaves Leave'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Short, but very hot. I love to go hiking in such places but haven’t had much luck. I’m always a little nervous about it. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
trail cock

My favorite place to suck cock is in the woods, just off hiking and biking trails. I have been doing it for forty years or so, since I was around twenty. Your story feels very realistic. It is true that when the leaves fall one is too exposed to suck cock without the added fear of getting caught by an authority of some sort, either a ranger or an undercover cop. You write like someone who knows this very well. What I do sometime around mid Fall is I resort to either parking lots of adult book stores, or if the crowd inside is attractive, I suck cock without fear in the booths. I hope you always either make him wear a condom until you get to know him, or else, once you know you can trust him, go for it sans rubber and savor the taste of cock and cum. To me, a bit of sexually charged friction isn't worth the risk otherwise. Keep writing. I enjoy the stories.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY HOT SHORT READ

I loved this and have also done it in the woods. You write very well and I hope you find a way to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous