All Comments on 'Dear Diary Ch. 02'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
this is shaping up nicely....

Into an erotic mini-series! Move over, "Farmer and Dale!"!

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Damn!

So hot, Carson. I love a good homoerotic football player story. I can't wait to see what happens, though I have a pretty good idea of what's coming. -T.

Pearl_PrynnePearl_Prynneover 19 years ago
So Fun! . . . Like, wow.

There's a part in all of us that's 18 forever. Carson, your talent is so versatile. This story hits the spot. Even though it feels light, it's really well crafted: sweetly suspenseful. Keep it up. Thanks.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
HOT! Damn, it's HOT in here ...

I loved the opening and closing images here. The dream of the lily pads made me laugh, but it was also erotic in a strange, innocent, bizarre way. The closing oral / voyeur action was just stunning and left me absolutely panting for more. Brilliant stuff! The voice and style continue to reflect the speaker and genre authentically and with power, and the humor elements are great!

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Very good!

You did a great job of capturing the mixture of sweet innocence and blazing sexuality that is boiling inside every teenager. He was so real. Great job!

SonOfAGunSonOfAGunover 19 years ago
Go girl! Go girl!

Is it cool to still say that?

Anyway, read it and loved every word of it. Highly intriguing and surprisingly refreshing. I don't think a read a story I had enjoyed this much since... well, a long time... This is exactly the kind of work I would like to see more of on Literotica.

And is there simply something wicked in Carson that enjoys tormenting us? Two stories and still taunting us with anticipation of hot stud-on-stud action. It's definitively working, cause when the third chapter is done I'll be reading it.

Keep up the good work man! You definitively have what it takes to write great stories. Respect.

desertmacdesertmacover 19 years ago
OH YEAH!

Goddamn, Carson! Chapter two brought me to a boil! I love this! Can't wait for the next one---- How about you send me your chapters before you post them and I'll send you Tutoring Jerry chapters before I post them??? I'm about to post a new one on Nifty in a day or so :-) But I can wait, dammit.... But hurry!!!! LOVE IT!

desertmac

SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Another Opening of Another Show

Hot stuff, Carson! Eagerly waiting to see what happens next.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Movin' on to 3

Wow...Grrr...Hubba hubba

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mistake

it goes from September 9 tuesday to September 10 Friday. kina confused me for a little bit but pretty good

ellezbellz89ellezbellz89over 14 years ago
luv it

totally luving the guns n roses song titles at the begining!!! luv them n u xx

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i am glad some one is getting hot with this story. cos i for one am bored outta my head.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story, I remember having the same sort of lustful thoughts in gym class, thinking about how much I wanted to smell, taste and suck several of the guys cocks, still remember jerking off thinking of them in their jockstraps as they changed and wishing I could suck them off, all different cocks, cut and uncut, nice full balls in brown and black pubic bushes. There were at least five friends I lusted over. Gym class was one of my favourites, loved wrestling and thanked the fact we had jockstraps, otherwise my hard on would have given me away more than once. Great memories and most certainly where I formed my bisexual feelings that I still have today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous