All Comments on 'Just Keep Texting'

by ZeroDarkDirty

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ anonymous 3LW stories

Yeah, I think I'll check out until St. Patrick's Day. Come back and see if there is another Legends day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly nonsense and stupid story. 1* for this garbage

Always the same lame and pathetic ugly story.

Waste of time reading this trash.

1* for the cuckold wimp writer.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Broaden your horizons, Anonymice

There are other categories with excellent stories.

Lue

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
amazing

excellently crafted

NaughtymarrieddadNaughtymarrieddadover 6 years ago
Chagebthe name to Carrie ;)

Mmmm i imagined my 44yo wife carrie the whole time. Thanks im covered in cum ;)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Wonder why anony thinks it’s a waste of time to read these stories

But he’s up in the wee hours reading them.

Interestingly written; I gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AGAIN

So many sick readers come here looking for a sick fetish B.T.B story where a wife gets beat to a pulp and her lover goes to prison and then get so angry at the stories they do not like.Talk about sick shit readers,,Thanks for good cuck stories where no women are harmed..

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What was this?

What was this? A story or some emoji fun? 1*

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Hate this

She wakes up a week later in pain and goes to doctor, hello herpes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mary: Miss you, baby. ❤️😘

Too Bad... Just make sure you don't miss the process server who is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You call this a story

No protection, one sick husband. Another chuck story. You call this a marriage? Total dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- AGAIN

Yes, let's talk about sick readers. You should get first prize as the sickest. Fuck off moron, you're not fooling anybody.

As to story, not going to read it, the scores on stories today confirm that's it's another shit day in loving wives. Only the sick fucks would think willing cuckolds are erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now that is a story....

....a story made for this category. Sure wish that my wife had been that free.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Read between the stars

Very nice story. I used to pass on stories with low scores, but then I started cross indexing with topics and if I see it is about cuckoldry, unfaithfulness, etc., I mentally add at least a point to compensate for all the anon trolls who are offended by the stories they read. I don’t know why they bother to wander away from topics they are more comfortable with. Stay in the romance section. You might as well read a story on the interracial section and post “Oh my god! Blacks having sex with whites? Lordy, aah doo declayah, how offensive! BW shit one star!” Back to the story: the husband is obviously cool with it, so this must not be an unusual occurrence. Nice job with the texts and set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Last line...

Wife has already divorced hubby and, he doesn't even know it.

So much this this marriage; not a Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@luedon

Once again you attack ALL anonymous commenters. Instead of specifically addressing one you denigrate all. I have read all your stories along with your husbands. I do not degrade you for your lifestyle choices though they are not mine.

I have noted numerous profile owners who disparage cuckold stories...call them out.

I recall kimi1990 blasting you personally when you commented on her story and originally thought it harsh as you and I had, on more than one occasion, a thoughtful and respectful dialogue on some stories.

I realize my error. A number of profile owners are bigoted against anons yet their profiles are empty and their ludicrous names meaningless-lewdslummydog epitomizes that group.

Fact! When anon comments are allowed they make up 80 per cent of section and 90 per cent are valid. Certainly more insightful than swingerjoe, schwanze1 and lsd.

If I come across a story such as this one, I read comments but with this one exception leave none of my own.

Some guy likes hearing or seeing his wife screw another guy...unprotected...his choice...his risk...I just chuckle and recall the wives whose husbands allowed me to bed them.

One guy loved pressing her very soiled panties to his face did nothing for me but his wife going cowgirl up having one orgasm after another while moaning how easy it was with me sure did...mid50s grandma college instructor refined pillar of community gasping how deep I was...how full she felt...like it was in her throat...squirting all over.

Yep I do so enjoy taking care of such husbands' wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow....what garbage, stupid, wimp, pathetic story. Wrong category...should be in Gay session

Serious.....what's wrong with this kind of writes?......this writer clearly enjoys cocks rather than pussy, so he should just go to T&C and/or Gay session rather then wasting everyone time here in LW.....and this thing has been happening quite often lately.....are those writers a repressed gay people who pretend to be a wimp cuckold husbands craving for cocks....there is nothing wrong in being gay!....so you wimp writers just need to assume your true willing and go for big cocks instead of lying to yourself writing tales about STD cunt wives!

BTW, this story sucks!...it is so nonsense, stupid, poor written, low context, shallow, wimp, disgusting and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is such waste of time....1* for this crap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "@luedon"

Yes, users are just as anonymous as Anons, the difference is that if I want to respond to lue, or lsd or whomever, I can address it to them.

To respond to you, rather than the other x number of Anons, I have to find some other way to identify you.

If you don't want to sign up for an id, just make up a signature for your comment. Even carvohi, who HAS an id, signs his comments "Jedd Clampett."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this trash story for real or the writer is just a brainless wimp person!

It just can't be worst than that.

This BS story made waste 5 minutes of my life!....gzzz what freaking horrible story.

and I have to agree with come commenters....this is in wrong category and there is something mentally wrong with this writer.

I did not enjoy this story. 1*

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: @ luedon -- Anonymous comment

Anonymous, I thought it might have been obvious which Anonymice I was referring to, as there were only three comments prior to my own, two of which were bemoaning their alleged lack of good LW stories. I suggest they broaden their reading to other categories.

And I'm not sure why you included all the other stuff in your diatribe, or how it was relevant, but it was entertaining anyhow.

As SB said, there are a lot of undifferentiated anonymice out there and telling one from another is difficult unless they add an identifier. There are several (eg ML) who have decided to not register a name, but sign off their comments with initials or other identifier.

Anonymous, may I encourage you to do the same so that we can have a proper conversation?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 Problem

My only problem with the story was that she took her wedding ring off. No guy who is looking to get laid is going to give shit that she was married, especially if she was really as hot as described. To all the haters, if he doesn't care, and she obviously doesn't mind getting hammered by strange dick, then who gives a shit. Let her get gang-banged and enjoy the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Snowflakes?

Oh no! It seems you've offended (triggered?) some sad little snowflakes who can't keep a woman happy so they run around jerkin' it to stories of infidelity and revenge. Maybe they'd be happier if this story was about two dudes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn you Literotica!

If those damn Stoary Tags had been at the top of the page where they'd be some damn good, there is no way I'd have even bothered reading this innane cuck crap.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Snowflake? Really?

Triggered? What, are you some 14-year-old trying to sound relevant by throwing out last year's buzzwords? Try to be an adult. You seem to lack... authenticity. Yes, that's the word. My nieces would laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What crap and wimp juvenal story! 1* for this trash

Is this crap for real or the writer is just a mental sick!....gosh never seen BS like that!

You waste 5 minutes of my life!

1* for such wimp garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

Well written. Good read. Four stars.

Thanks for sharing. Please ignore the naysayers.

Just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time reading this stupid, ugly and wimp pathetic story. 1* for this trash

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context and pure lame.

What waste of time reading this trash. There was nothing sexy, erotic or entertaining about this stupid garbage.

The writer is more interested in describing big cocks and lots of cum rather than his STD cunt wife.....so perhaps the writer enjoys cocks and pretend his is a wimp pathetic husband.

1* for such nonsense and bad written story.

badidea211badidea211over 6 years ago
Made me wet

Wish my husband was as confident as this. Great story. Made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 or less

STD here I come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Perfect quick read. I’ve wanted to do this very situation. Made me wet and ready. Keep up the good work!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
The art of texting.

I won't join the fight about how dumb he was, my question would be how would she feel or like if he started texting pictures of him carpet munching or pounding some kitty and sending them to her?

SilkessSilkessover 6 years ago
Loved it and lived it!

My fiancé isn’t as secure about himself as you are but he lets me play sometimes and I had a very similar night once texting him pics from a party. Loved your story!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love sharing my activities

Love the ability to show my husband what’s going on when I’m traveling. We have great fun sharing photos and video. Smart phones are so much fun xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Duh!

He can look forward to getting a permanent STD from his slut wife. 25% of the USA males between 14 and 44 have Herpes and HPV. So any of the guys that his wife meeting up with at a bar is likely to have at least one STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHORE WIFE NOT HOT WIFE

Stop texting go see a lawyer and get rid the bitch before you get an STD from her. But then again you are pussy whipped and you'll do nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely done

The haters on this site are ridiculous That,s a well written story, and it kept me hard to the end. I don't understand why people who do not like this type of story bother to read them. Keep it up, this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So the irresponsibility keeps on going

My brother died of aids when he was 31. Our best friends Jahn and Robert died of aids at 36 and 43 respectively. No they weren't gay. Just had whores for wives and lived in partying California. But keep writing this stupid shit so more young guys will think it's cool.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Sigh

I like your story and think it's pretty damned sexy. Obviously the couple portrayed don't have a traditional monogamous relationship. Writers get so fucking tired of pointing out that first of all they write erotic stories which are very often fantasy and second each of us has the authority to write his own marriage vows. My marriage doesn't equal YOUR marriage and you have to have shit for brains to think you can dictate what ought to happen in my marriage any more than I can write your rules.

I swear the comments section in the Literotica loving wives category looks at times like nothing more than the comments section on a political post on Facebook. Did Satan's buttplug Steve Bannon assign all you fucktards to police loving wives stories on Literotica? Is THAT your life's work? Writers here try very hard to write erotic stories that will get us cranked up sexually- aroused, it's called- and quite often there will be behavior depicted that wouldn't pass muster in your congregation at the local Assembly of God chapel. There are plenty of burn the bitch morality tales for you to jack off over on this site. Or you could just turn on the news and beat your meat to stories of immigrant children being seized from their parents' arms and locked in cages. Maybe you could even pound the pud listening to news of the latest mass shooting- that ought to get your right wing warrior juices flowing.

Anonymity on the internet is definitely a two edged sword and you BTB shit heads are the dull and dim-witted edge.

I apologize ZDT for including this rant in your comments section. Like everyone else I sometimes want to vent. Your story is well written, well conceived and quite erotic. Of course there's some pain involved- it goes with the territory in this kind of tale. You told it beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I seen where one anon wrote about haters and a well written story. I agree it was well written. But it was about a slut wife and a wimp husband. sick stuff, literotica needs a section just for wimps and cuckolds and losers

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not first time?

Not sure if this is her first time or does she do this often, with his knowing of course. I am not a wife sharing guy but you wrote a good story and made it somewhat erotic. Cuck fans or swapping fans will like it. Others, as I saw comments, will trash you.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
really?!?

i love the self righteous ANONYMOUS commenters that love this crap and would judge anyone who criticizes it for reading it. Maybe if it was simply labeled "cuck" crap in the description or title or it wasn't put in Loving Wives, it wouldn't be judged so hard lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First some anonymous aren't able to register.

But that doesn't diminish their opinions or ability to read. This tired topic is way too prevalent and formulaic. Completely disappointed!

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
Sick Shit

Why do these people marry? Seriously?? Someone please explain. Does the "hubby" like taking his shot at Aids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot as hell

Having experienced this same situation many times, this story really hits home. There is nothing hotter than knowing your wife is out being a bad girl. I love it, she loves it and the guys sure do love fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total WACC... WTF.. why doesn't hubby in every one of these formulaic cuck stories ever grow a pair and go clubbing and screw some bimbo? Send hot txts to his wife of him getting a fantastic bj and fucking her ass. Nope instead he just sit around... Because as we all know hubbys just can't fuck like some hot guy at the club... Loving wives is the LW carptagory for sluts and wimp cuck losers...

Nothing hotter than knowing your slut wife is being a bad girl? Really? Ok cuckyboy... I can understand your wife needs to get fucked at a club by some stranger because your limp dick just can't do it for her or any other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this. My hubby loves it when I send him pic while out with my girlfriends. And every so often when I get a chance to hook up with a hot guy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

OMG another cuck by the numbers story thats just sooooooooooooo fucking hot, said no rational person ever.

Sure the little ducked closeted boys just wet their panties and their cages over it but by no stretch would anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shiiiitttt... a man who loves seeing his wife being felt up, then fucked by another man? Did I call her husband a man? Sorry.... I was initially thinking he's giving her rope to hang herself with, but he's too much of a wimp to do that. Wonder if he'll eventually raise another man's child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These cuck stories are pathetic

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

why would any man allow this? Come on, I know it is fiction, but geez.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous