All Comments on 'The Harem Tales Vol. 02 Ch. 15'

by Zalminen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
I'm having fun, but...

Volume 02 lacks conflict. There's a lot of hot sex. And you've included a bunch of nonhuman races: Dwarves, Elves, Giants, Succubus, Foxkin, Dryad. But there's not much of a Quest. There's not been much danger.

Who trapped the Goddes? Why? And are they angry she is free now? Does the Goddess seek revenge? Are the Goddess' motives as simple as, "Go out and fuck everyone you meet"?

Why hasn't anyone gotten pregnant by Zalen? It might be interesting if the giantess or the succubus got pregnant by Zalen! Yes, that would not be likely, normally. But he is the Avatar for a Goddess.

ZalminenZalminenover 6 years agoAuthor
Response to feedback

True, there's plenty of stuff missing from the story and the pacing is off.

If I'm writing a longer story I tend to jump around, writing a bit here, then this piece here. And I'll return to fill in the missing sections later.

With my actual novel this resulted in the whole project withering off since I eventually lost the spark to write the 'boring but important' parts in between.

So in order to get this story into a readable shape I decided to just pretty much skip the parts that would have been hard to write. I'm never going to publish this as a real book anyway and at least this way you get to see the end :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous