All Comments on 'Consequences of an Affair Pt. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got That Right

"Your mind and spirit are on a different planet. You're being used and you don't even know it."- Yep. Especially the part about being used. On the other hand, having an immediate threesome was unrealistic. Two stars because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trolling

I'm curious to see part 2, her reaction to everything. Your writing definitely gets reactions, kudos to you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Strange

Very unusual. You tried to pack months of information on one page that it just doesn't work out right. Continue the tale. Let's see how this goes...

no rating...yet

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
The same thing happened to me!

As soon as I put the wife on the plane to some shithole in Mexico, where she naturally wanted to go very badly, I stopped on the way home and screwed a blind girl and then an amputee, but I had the good fortune of finding a lesbian dwarf with DD's that wanted to get pregnant! Two years later the wife was rescued from a Mexican whore house and she somehow found me and moved into my new home. I used her for porn and torture porn and she promised endless sex any way I wanted it. I can't wait to see if TheKeith had the same thing happen to him, perhaps minus the big titted lesbian new mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lmao

Not only is HDK one of the best authors on this site his comments are always first class

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i hope you have more coming this is another one of your good tales i like all of your stories keep the good ones coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story starts off okay.

Waiting for part 2 . Hope it's very soon. The intro was too short you could have made it at least 3 pages.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Original

I really like original!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Being somewhat of a blind woman, myself...

I can give firsthand testimony of our skills as lovers. The problem is when you walk into a bar... or a table, or a chair. In my spare time, I help blind people. The verb, of course, not the adjective.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Super Start

When I come to this genre I mentally prepare myself for another cock story. This is refreshing to say the least. I like it so far. Poor wife needs to get her head examined. Good guys are hard to find. Keep it up TheKeith.

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Writing

You've got a good story going here. Can't wait to read Part 2. Ignore the bullshit from the critics in the Loving Wives peanut gallery. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now this is what I call Fiction.

Absolutely nothing about this story is real.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 6 years ago
Damn! nothing like two lovely Asian women to help heal a broken heart

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story and nice end for the cheating cunt. 5* for this hot tale

Congrats to the author. He did a good job on this tale.

I enjoyed reading all the way through....and please keep writing more tales like that.....the LW readers desperate need high quality stories like yours.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Interesting Start***

Thanks for the read.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

That was a little strange. I don't think Mehico is going to work out well for esposa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1* for self-dealing. I was OK with your story until then. I promise to avoid you in the future.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was pretty good myself. At least the MC had some action on the side after the paperwork was done. I don't blame him for getting away asap. Sell it all or give it away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous