All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 094'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
hpinghpingover 6 years ago
WOW

What a lot of backstory in this chapter. A lot of problems are now resolved, a lot of things for the future chapters is now in place, so what will be happening in chapter 95...

I think that the Kintark will show what they are ordered to do, but will the combined fleet (Maliri, Ashanti and Trankara - possible with some more allies?) under John's command save TFed?

Thanks Tefler for this update. Nice work indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a self professed Tefler addict I decided to re-read the series while waiting for the next chapter because despite how much we want it Tefler doesn't publish everyday.

All joking aside I was surprised and pleased at how much his writing has improved even from the first to twentieth chapter. More detailed characters, worlds, story threads and action scenes. Even the length has changed a most of the first 20 chapters were only 3 or 4 pages long but now they are at least 10. While more is not always better it does allow Tefler to have a more realistic story arc in chapters, with subplots and character development weaving throughout the main story.

On a story note the crew have finally started to feel as if they have some traction again BSP, that they aren't just running from one crisis to the next but are making allies, building and upgrading ships and gaining more power for the final battle, but as we were taught in the army "when everything is going to plan you are walking into a trap."

BSP hasn't been complacent since the Battle of Ashanna, he has been doing the same, upgrading the Drakkar fleet and who knows what is happening in the Brimorian Enclave or why the Kirrix decided to launch this massive invasion. Did they smell weakness, were they prodded or even ordered to attack.

One of his greatest flaws and weakness is his arrogance. The view that all other races are insignificant, that they will crumble just as he plans.

Last we saw he had deemed the Ashanna and Drakkar as to bloodied and exhausted from their war to be of any threat, that they would crumble or be to fractured to fight. If the Ashanna did forcibly recruit the Drakkar as shock troops, as John suggested, then they will be stronger than ever in a month or two when the fleet rebuilding is complete. The Trankarrans were supposed to be to paralyzed from their civil war to fight off the Kirrix invasion, but again with a Malari fleet, a Glowing Queen, new advanced technology and a dozen new allies they may be stronger in a few months. Sometime soon we may see BSP start to lose his temper and revert to form when he decides that it's no fun when your toys start to have a mind of their own. That will be start of another True War in the Heavens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a thought...

As mentioned below, every time the other progenitor has started something, John has stepped in and solved the problem...making the Ashanath, Maliri and Trankarans stronger in the process. Now I'm wondering if that was the other progenitor's purpose all along. His behind the scenes actions wind up making the entire sector of the galaxy stronger. He is a master manipulator and John is close behind fixing and improving things as he goes. The question is, is the progenitor making the races stronger so it will be more fun to conquer them, or is he trying to get it ready for something else, something worse.

jperk31260jperk31260over 6 years ago
Thoughts on other progenitor

I was wondering if the other progenitor was testing his son and what will happen when John sees his mother for the first time at his side. The black ship was at the battle with the lizards and I think if he just wanted him dead. He would be dead. I don't know if he knows John is his son or if he is just wary of confronting another progenitor. I look forward to finding out. Thanks Tefler for this interesting series and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Other Anonymus. Yes most of Tefler's readers do as you say. But I am sorry to say, @anon is sadly a bit right. I to, have been seriously irritated by a few readers that have been downright pestering Tefler for new chapters. This to the point that it goes beyond common sense and good behavior. for a while it got so bad, i feared Tefler would get fed up with everything and abandon the story all together. We should thank our lucky stars he didn't do just that. It is really impressive how consistent his output of material is. But some people are never satisfied, and does not seem to understand that Tefler has a real life outside writing. Luckily things seems to have quieted down a bit. Well, enough about that.

Tefler, once again you deliver a top notch chapter. At long last Edraele is up on her feet again. But i had hoped to see Faye's new body this chapter. Now we can't get everything at once, can we. There certainly weren't a lack of things happening in this chapter With weirdly mind conjoined twins, the rest of the Maliri, Trankaran high politics, Maliri politics, proposals, and weirdly sentient laundry baskets. I liked that little tidbit. There is a plotline that can go both ways. If Faye's maintenance robots become sentient on their own, it could become either a great help, or a BIG PROBLEM.

It is weird. I started reading this series because of the sex, i am embarrassed to say. But now i am just skimming through the sex scenes. Yes they are well written, but i find myself much more fascinated by the plot, that has grown and become more and more complex and captivating, as time has gone.

Thanks Tefler for a marvelous read. I am waiting with great expectations for the next chapter. I know you will deliver. You always do. 94 chapters, and not a single one has been below good, and most have been excelent. You rock, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

.............

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I am going to echo another comment about the story and that is about the sex scenes. They have become repetitive and a bit boring, so they just get skipped over. After a while sex between the characters in any story becomes ho hum and is best described in very general terms (IMHO). That said, there is always something else to read and marvel about in each chapter and the flow of ideas from the authors mind is always interesting.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Cheers for the nice comments

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. :-)

I'm busy editing chapter 95 at the moment and have started on chapter 96. There's a lot going on at the moment, so I've sketched out a plan of the upcoming chapters to make sure all the plot arcs come together properly. I hope you enjoy it!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I was very pleased to see a new chapter this morning. Read through in one sitting. I thank you time and effort in creating such a great story. Thank you again, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Was not expecting to hear about Niskera this chapter, which was a pleasant surprise. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I lost a weekend

I normally don’t read sci fi. But what an amazing series. I spent Thanksgiving weekend lost in the series. . Thank you for the entertainment.

WhimsicalRepertoireWhimsicalRepertoireover 6 years ago

You're an inspiration of mine. Thanks for your work :)

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
On point

An exceptional chapter in an exceptional series. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
me again

Can't wait to hear about what will happen with the newly found nymphs

please accept my sincere thanks for the work you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The chief difficulty with finding this series almost two years after it was started is being entirely caught up and having to wait for the next installment. You are a truly gifted writer.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 6 years ago
Thank you

I enjoy your tale and patiently await the next installment

noel5474noel5474over 6 years ago
Progenitor thoughts

Like someone suggested that the other progenitor could be John's father, I think that maybe it is not his father but older half brother. One who fought the father all those centuries ago to become the head guy and has been away doing other things in other parts of the galaxy because of all the devastation that was caused by that epic battle all those eons ago. John's father is alive along with his mother and created John to help take his brother down and restore peace to the galaxy or at least this section of it. As someone else said, it seems like every battle that comes up John and the girls get stronger and have some revelation into making better or stronger weapons or their own abilities. Daddy is helping out behind the scenes so to speak and preparing John and the girls for the upcoming final confrontation with this other progenitor, whom as I said before could be John's much older half brother, who likes creating havoc and sitting back and watching mere beings, his father created and that he may have manipulated a little, fight among themselves. Just my mind thinking about a few things that have been said in past chapters that have me thinking this way. Tefler, as always, a great story line and I am a Patron and do get to read each chapter as you post them, but I still come here to make sure my vote is counted. Thank you again and keep up the great work. A devoted follower: Leon

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Great

Another chapter in the on going saga, finally things are sorta coming together.

I eagerly await the next chapter and what it will bring, also Tefler. Please don't sell this story to some network or hollywood, it would be truly trashed and unrecognisable once it came out.

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumeover 6 years ago
Lately, I can't help thinking...

...that the BSP is stirring up trouble for the same reason that Mael'nerak created humans. He's bored.

BSP has been a spectator at every major interspecies fleet engagement involving John and the girls--Regulus, Ashana, and Khalgron--getting his jollies. It makes him feel alive again after tens of thousands of years of existence.

But I'm not sure that his plans originally included John, who was firmly flying under the radar until he bought the Invictus. He might have been aware of John's existence but didn't necessarily expect the rise of a new Progenitor in that quadrant of the galaxy. If not, John's involvement is merely a bonus.

Another great chapter, Tef. Really looking forward to Chapter 95.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
john should not have kids

john should really reconsider this having many kids thing, cuz having many quarter progenitor kids may end up bad cuz many of them may develop a dark personality like his, 2 progenitors wiped out a galaxy, having many is gonna be cataclysmic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 thing I hate.

And that is that I have too wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sleeping Beauty

Loved the story. These bridge chapters between battles are fun to read while tying the story together.

I thought it was interesting that John did the butt nasty with Edraele so soon after she awakes. Somehow, I don't think Disney would consider having Prince Charming do the same to Snow White. On the other hand, it would bring new meaning to her singing "Someday my Prince will Come". :-)

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 6 years ago
Just as I have come to expect from you!

Thank you for a lovely new chapter in your epic tale Tefler.

It may be my need to believe that everyone has some good in them but I wonder if the other prodginator is stirring trouble up not just because he is board with the status quo but in his own way to teach John who I think is his offspring what it means to be a prodginator? Each battle a lesson as well as entertainment.

I could be way off base but surely if he wanted to be rid of John he would take care of him before he come fully in to his own?

jlmnjlmnover 6 years ago
Leaning on the fourth wall?

"You were only in cryo for just over a week, but it's felt like months!"

I can't help wondering if you were leaning on the fourth wall a bit here. It amused me anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

I love this story. I only feel sad when its over and i have to wait for more. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imperial measurement units?

I’m surprised that even the Maliri as an alien race has accepted the imperial system as a standard.

The Maliri turned to look at him and nodded, biting her lower lip in her passion. "Give me everything you have, but take it slow... I want to feel every inch!"

And here the rest of the world calls them retard units. Just sayin...

-SD.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Imperial measurements

You make a good point. It would have sounded a lot better if she'd said:

"Give me everything you have, but take it slow... I want to feel every 2.54 centimetres!"

All joking aside, the inch derives from the Roman unit and is still in common usage in the English speaking world two millennia later. It's not unreasonable to expect it still to be in use hundreds of years in the future.

The Maliri are fans of Terran broadcasting, so would therefore be familiar with Terran phraseology.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good chapter

stuck with the story longer then some of the other longer ones I have found on here, sadly the chapters are to short lol.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Nice chapter.

What a saga!

I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Imagery

The description of Ilyana and Almari's fighting styles was literally *out of this world*. I had a good laugh. Thanks Tef. Those images will stay with me.

Easy nuh man

purpl3purplepurpl3purpleover 6 years ago
Bsp

Here is a thought what if he is actually Mad Jonah. It would explain why we have not heard from him we know progenitors can change appearances of others he also had been the one to send John to Alyssa this would explain why threats started out small and instead of just wiping john out with a fleet he started with a few pirates and such. He is also a deep space pilot who went a little space crazy. It fits to well for what we know so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg tefler

You have outdone yourself. An amazing chapter. I truly loved it. Outstanding story. Looking forward to more. Thank you. Dawn

bourbonsmokebourbonsmokeover 6 years ago
New Superhero

I used to fantasize of being Superman, Green Lantern, or even Goku. Now I dream of having 1 big heart, 4 balls and 10+ wonderful women who only want the best for everyone. Thanks for creating such a mesmerizing world Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Imperial Measurements

I think the phrase would have been "feel every centimeter.". No need to convert literally. :). Those using metric don't tend to frame their measurements in imperial equivalents, in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kids

Only a male child will have the progenitor gene. All females will ultimately be the same race as the mother. It's the issue that's being hidden a little by Tef. Alyssa asked what if the Young Matriarchs ask for boys and the answer was hidden. Though I'm assuming it's something like he'll be forced to abandon or even kill a male or take away that option entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
;)

Another great chapter I understand it takes time to put them out but it's so hard not to check a lot to see if there is a new one up a lot or ask for more lol please keep the great work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kids2

VERY happy about this chapter!

Finally an important Progenitor puzzle falls into place.

Boys are the carrier and girls probably just become souped up matriarchs?

So Alyssa is pretty much the Antithesis to a normal Progenitor, themselves a created race.

Thus the "bosses" must be VERY unhappy with our little John-boy.

*orders another wagon load of popcorn..

-Bkwrm36

thatcrazyluthatcrazyluover 6 years ago
Theory (Another one)

Great chapter as always Tefler! Can't wait for the next one... But in the meanwhile:

Here's a theory about Mael'nerak legacy (the races and the changes in the Galaxy, not the ship):

What if Mael'nerak was preparing to go to war with the beings in the Astral dimension?

Alyssa said that Jade has a LOT o power stored. They discovered that the Ashanats were created to make link between themselves, in order to create a place in the Astral plane.

I think the nhimps were created to be the SPECIAL TROOPS, with a LOT o power and capable of changing shapes, so they would be batteries of energy and powerful weapons of destruction.

The Marili were the MAIN TROOPS, capable of reproducing themselves and expendable.

The Ashanats were the ones that would open the portal to go to the Astral plane, but the portal would need to be big, in order to pass all the troops and not deplet Mael'nerak's powers, nor his warriors.

The Trankarans were just what was said in the chapters, gathers of resourses in order to enable Mael'narek's growth in the galaxy.

The humans were maybe an attempt by Mael'narek to create more Progenitors? Or maybe a species to replace the Marilies? Or simple to be a species that just look like how Projenitors where in the past, before they where transform into the semi-gods they are now?

I think the Progenitors were created or transformed by something more powerful, maybe something that lives in the Astral plane, and that is who Mael'nerak was attempting to fight?

Dak402Dak402over 6 years ago
Fayes body

Great chapter Tefler. I'm going crazy waiting for faye to get her body!

CignalCignalover 6 years ago
Theory (Another one)

Another great chapter Tefler. I really enjoy this saga.

I think you are close thatcrazylu. I would say the fact that the other Progenitor hasn’t eliminated John yet indicates that he is John’s father. All the stirring up is only to educate and strengthen John. He seems to be at every battle overseeing to make sure John is getting stronger. Since he created the Ashanath, Trankarans and Terrans he figures he could repopulate them if they were wiped out so he is using them to get John stronger.

I think John is Mael'nerak’s latest “experiment” to create a successor. Ranagon was his first attempt at having a successor but Ranagon was raised with a Marili upbringing and as screwed up as their society was Ranagon was the result. The end result is Ranagon turned into a Progenitor Ranagon which was trying to take over by destroying everything his father built. Mael'nerak had to either destroy Ranagon or restrain him to keep from destroying everything. I think Mael'nerak survived the explosion in the Niryean Rift from the Singularity Generator overload which created a wormehole for him to be teleported to Arcadia where his ship crashed. Ranagon however was teleported into the Astral plane and that is the subconscious monster that John is confronting in the Astral plane trying to get out. I don’t think he was the first, I suspect Mael'nerak battle with the Achonin was with another Progenitor. There seemed to be multiple beings there and I suspect that other Progenitor was also banished there.

Mael'nerak decided his second child would be with a Terran so that he would have a stable family upbringing. Mael'nerak wanted to have a more loving person for his second son so he decided not to directly raise him, hence allowing Jessica to have his son raised by Terrans. He didn’t want to change the Marili as they were the source of his troops if he should need some quickly for psychic energy .

Once John is strong enough Mael'nerak wants to team up with John to confront the monsters in the Astral plane as I suspect as that Mael'nerak isn’t strong enough by himself. It would also explain why he only has one person that he seems to bond with and then thousands of thralls tied to his one Matriarch.

Just my thoughts, I will look forward to seeing what you come up with Tefler.

Gary

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
When you got it, you got it....

And you do "Got It" Tef...what a chapter, really nailed it. It still astonishes me when I see how you interweave the characters, stories lines, projected projects and personality traits into a wonderful reading experience. Ripping libido amplifier, startling new projected story leads, beautiful sailor knots tying up loose ends, and tech savy info to die for...keep this up, you´re really getting a lot of people on a strong Man Crush, hahahaha...not likely with all the girls you keep feeding us...Thank you again Tef..."You da Man"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cignal Theory (Another One)

Hey Gary. An interesting theory and creative thinking on joining the dots.

I'll be fascinated to see how it stacks up againt the final reveal by Tefler.

He is always good for a surprise just when you think that you've nailed the plot.

I'm sure that's part of the appeal of this space opera.

Good contribution in any case.

The Other Dave

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on ch95 tefler ??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Patreon & tiny accounting

What's the best way to join Patreon anonymously, so little tiny amounts don't get charged every time a chapter comes out? I __hate__ multiple tiny charges on my accounting. Can I pay a retainer or lump sum into a Patreon account and have that debited over time?

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Patreon Payments

Buy a prepaid credit card and use that for your Patreon account. Then, just record the one-time cost of buying the card.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Patreon billing

Patreon tallies up the pledges for the number of chapters, then bills at the end of the month. You can set up monthly caps so that you won't ever get billed more than a certain amount.

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 95

I've finished editing chapter 95 and just submitted it a couple of minutes ago.I hope you guys enjoy it!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Christmas Has Come Early!

Such a quick turnaround, and just in time for some holiday cheer!

Here's a quick question: who would you guys like to meet under the mistletoe? :3

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Birthday coming up

I hope Tefler is on a roll with chapter 96, because it would be nice to see that chapter coming out on the day it started two (2) years ago. (Well, maybe a one-off is also a nice birthday gift)

I applaud your workethics and productivity on a well written story, as it means that you have an average of 4 chapters a month in this period, and that was with writing and revising a huge and complex story.

I wonder what will happen in the other saga (aka Setting Sail on a Black Sea) you have planned and maybe the sequel to this story.

Thanks for this story.

Herman

Aka KitsuneAka Kitsuneover 6 years ago
Luv your story

Just joining the cheer crowd. keep the great work.

fionareifionareiover 6 years ago
Please don’t.

I have a bad feeling Ilyana and Almari will be dead soon, and Maliri fleet ambushed and destroyed. Please don’t break my heart.

CignalCignalover 6 years ago
Chapter 95 - 96

Based on the average of the last 10 posts, the moderators take about 3 days to process and post. If they hold with that we should see chapter 95 posted on either late on the 11th or on the 12th. Also based on the average of the last 10 posts, Tefler is posting a new story just under 14 days. So chapter 96 should be finished and on Patreon on around 12-13-17, submitted to Literotica around 12-22-17 and the moderators should finish around 12-25-17. Just in time for a Christmas gift to all of us.

Thanks Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dirt on John

The Admiralty finds one of Johns old gfs *who says* (either at the behest of Webber/ Buckingham or on her own seeking to hurt John because he's famous now and she wasn't picked as a lioness) "I gave him a bj and was roofied/ drugged.. (of course she'll also say it didn't stop at just a bj) i.e. date raped."

Because waaay back on the Fools Gold, John said he'd only had bjs before and his cum made them pass out.

The Admiralty uses it to paint John in the worst possible light, saying all his good deeds are tainted and ist probably also the reason he's with 'All those jailbait cheerleaders' and the real reason he wants all those nymphs.

The Admiralty will then order his arrest or demand he returns to Terra for an inquiry.

I see the Admiralty as almost Machiavellian in this.

~ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Chapter was posted on my birthday

I read it a week ago, but when I was checking in to see if a new chapter had been uploaded, I saw that the date of posting of this chapter was my birthday. In effect, a birthday gift from Tefler. Haha!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Can This Get Better?

We will see. Two more queens. More Jades to be freed. Corrupt admirals to humble. And much more. Go Invictus. 🚀

Steve150177Steve150177about 6 years ago
what are the Kintark up to?

The 1st time I read thru this story my wargaming experience got me thinking.

In this chapter or the last --

1] We are shown the might of the Kintark Praetorian Guard Home Fleet.

2] That they had moved the elite ships to confront the Miliri while moving the normal boarder guarding ships elsewhere.

3] That the ships patrolling the TF/Kintark boarder are just freighters with the codes of a warship.

Therefore, it is possible that the Kintark are massing *all* their fleet to attack somewhere and covering their borders with freighters that look like warships from long range.

The other Progenator would have to be behind this because the Maliri don't normally tell other empires what they see on their boarders. He would know about the John-Maliri alliance and the John-TF alliance, but the Kintark normally would not know this.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the hell?!

This passage from the chapter is s soo ominous, but what does it mean?

John looked up at her and was quiet for a long moment. "If Rachel's right about this, and I'm sure she is, I'll be able to choose if they have a boy or a girl. I'm going to let the girls make that choice..."

The blonde nodded, expecting as much, but her eyes widened a second later. "What happens if they ask you for a son?"

He turned away for a moment, unable to meet her probing gaze. Alyssa gasped in shock when she heard his thoughts and when he faced her again, she could see the haunted look in his eyes.

"Oh John... I'm so sorry," she murmured, her voice filled with sympathy as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm a Progenitor... It's what we do best," he said softly.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I love the fact that the malari women can have John's Children. I realize he is worried about having boys as they would also have his genetics and become what he is. I do not think he has anything to fear. He will raise them to his standards and show love and understanding to all. With them by his side, they will be able to protect all in their galaxy for years to come that try to oppose him....

the way you dealt with Sakara's parents and John getting their blessing to marry her and ease her burden was amazing. i just cant believe he has not realize he is stronger than his evil self and taken care of the other personality and become whole.

the way you dealt with the sisters and the past is also one of great passion and understanding,,,, cant wait.

Rachel and the girls and their powers getting stronger are amazing. he is amasing and amazing following and harem of helpful adversaries... The Terran Federation Admirality is going to have to be taken down a few notches and when he finds out what they have done with Lennara they will pay and regret for interfering and not listening and heading his advise...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
John

Progenitor guides are coded into the DNA. There's no guarantee any boy wouldn't decide to follow his instincts and guide, and abandon his heretic father. Even John has trouble with his instincts sometimes. The ominous statement might have meant he's decided to alter their personality, DNA, or even make them non-progenitor. John hated the inadvertent alterations to the girl's personalities before he knew what he was doing. The thought of doing that kind of thing to his own child without their knowledge or consent would be appalling. But if he doesn't, he risks another progenitor war in the future.

Also, the progenitor guide basically has the knowledge and power of a full fledged progenitor. At this point in the story John is still struggling with his shields. He's not ready. Yet. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love it !!!

Dear Tefler I really like how you develop your story, with your masterful writing of inter-species diplomacy and the progenitor's galactic plot !!! My only regret is that the sex scenes you describe (quite hot by the way) have fallen into some kind of routine, being John with one or more girls... I (maybe others too ?) Have been waiting for ages to read your description of a love circle between all the girls and him in the middle... Also, you gave us a fantastic description of Calara's double penetration by Alyssa and John a few chapters ago, but now, no more than a sentence for Jade's triple penetration orgy :( God that would have been so hot to read, even hotter than thinking about it

Anyway, you can always count on me as one of your readers, even if you stick routine sex with John and his scores of girls ;) lucky John...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Long live the queen indeed.

Excellent : )

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 4 years ago

I'm playing catch-up here, reading at my own pace and hoping I don't over-run production. This is a terrific yarn with a good mix of action/adventure and steamy romance to keep my personal tastes happily satisfied. I'll gladly take what I can get, and quite likely enjoy every moment of this toboggan ride in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh man...

I lost my internet connection after Hurricane Irma, among many other things.

Having only been back online recently, I am glad to see you're still going strong.

I've been catching up on my reading. I just gotta say thank you Tefler!

This story is so damned good. It's bringing tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sparring

Not really important to the story, but when the sparring sessions end on a takedown, it completely discounts BJJ, Samba, and a host of other grappling arts. Few real fights end from an attack from the feet. Anyway, just a minor point that bugs me a bit, but not enough to spoil the story.

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

Lately, John has started to really annoy me. He is constantly worried about everything in the world. It has already come to the point that his girls calm down, are you a man or who ?! Get a hold of yourself! Oh, cry from the heart. Although the story is still great, thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Queen #1, Queen #2 ... who is next?

Brimor here we come. Dana is very happy 😀

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
Sigon

I get what you're saying but I think you are underestimating what it's like to go from a simple trader to a demi-god of sorts in the span of 6 months. He has a empire to rule, a quadrant of the galaxy to save, among other commitments made to his girls. Not to mention he has to battle what is essentially a tutorial for control of his body. I'm betting almost any man or woman thrown in his position would have drowned in one way or another. Most would probably have died early on.

JasmijnJasmijnover 2 years ago

What would happen when Niskera gets pregnant?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Jasmijn, if Queen Niskera should get pregnant, then I would expect her to, in the required time, deliver a rock-baby!!! ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

And what intriguing things will the Invictus crew find in the Brimorian Enclave? Will they get their shields? or will they just get all wet? stay tuned, same Tef time, same Tef channel, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Given how much trouble they had getting agreement to MAN THEIR FREAKING SHIPS! again, I have a hard time believing they agreed to kick out a supposedly popular chancellor in a matter of hours. If they had been rushing there because the senators had been arguing for it for DAYS I might believe it, but...

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I think if you read the past couple of chapters again, you will see that they did require many days to get to the vote to remove Niskera from her chancellorship. All the other story parts may have obscured this for you. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nowhere in the ENGLISH language is found such a word: "disorientating". Even amongst the idiocy of British pomposity, words are not normally jammed tog=ether on a whim.

You can have your "lift" and "loo". Bastardize cunt to be your best friend or the thug who stole your pint. white-ish grey metal of light mass can be alyumineeum, but smashing "irritating" with "disoriented" will only get your sneered at among those who grasp the language.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the person under me...

Disorientating is indeed the British spelling of disorienting.

Took 2 seconds to google that, the same amount of time my American ass took to find out what the hell a breakfast bap is. People across the pond speak differently.

Quit nitpicking and enjoy the story.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Great the speech Niskera gave was great very inspiring.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great speech from Niskera, but who is she thinking of? Is it John?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Why is there electricity shooting from the clouds?"

ranec1

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

In this chapter Tef really goes all out to prove Winston Churchill's often quoted remark, "England and America are two countries separated by a common language", ... I too had to look up a Bap, ... I just take it as Tef's way of showing language changes/drifts over the years, it is similar yet different, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith8 months ago

Mael'nerak definitely designed the Trankaran's to be simpler, ... only one Glowing Queen to rule them all, ... cuts down on the complications... '-) ttfn

ShaggyDogStoryShaggyDogStory4 days ago

So two species adopt benevolent dictatorship, and the Terrans appear to be a military dictatorship already.

This is not a Roddenberryesque view of the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6772 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES