All Comments on 'The Swallow'

by Laurabentover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please more I loved it, more depth or longer story chapters please :) very little actual sex and this story was calling for it. like the new universe idea with cum currency etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy!

Crazy concept! I’d like to see it drawn out more, as it moves so quickly.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 6 years ago
Very creative!

Love your creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good concept, needs improvement

I felt like you pulled the trigger too soon. You could've made the story a bt more complex and at this point we all know where it's headed. Fiddling around with it or maybe introducing a new character or the origins of the impact might help though. Also, maybe add a little depth to her(main char).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two stories read and appreciated...

Another story that did just the "right thing".... I think I've become addicted and you too are generous Laura .... best regards Chase

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You've stumbled onto something here... there's a whole world to explore within this concept and what you've written here would sit nicely on the dust jacket of a very thick and long erotic novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Left an aftertaste

I’m a guy and I found the story offensive. That was just WRONG. The next chapter have the addiction morph into the women biting the dicks off. Now that’s sci-fi .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaurabentover@Laurabentover
52 Followers
Don't be afraid to say hi. I like people who are nice. If your nice and you shoot cum over my tits even better! I have tried like 20 times but this sight won’t change my email. If you want to contact me directly it’s the same username at outlook dot com.