All Comments on 'Only One Bed'

by Cyndi44

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly nonsense and stupid story

Waste of time reading this garbage and pathetic story.

1* for this horrible story

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Another day.

Of badly written, rightfully low rated flash cuck stories.

Will these people who post this nonsense ever realise how unpopular their fetish stories are?

Doubt it.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Fun story and well told.

Thanks for sharing. Nicely done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
read the author's bio

your opinion may change... If you read with knowledge of his health you may cut him some slack. Just a saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GET REAL

Most stories here are cuckold stories because most readers like cuckold stories.

Some sick B.T.B lovers just come here every day to bitch and cry but just look at all the cuck stories and maybe one sick fetish B.T.B story a month.Thats just the way it is.Any moron can write a B.T.B story in about one hour so why not more B.T.B stories???Because few readers like them thats why!!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Previous anon

I disagree, if the cuck stories were so popular they would have high ratings and many positive comments, the top 100 rated stories in LW seems to be bareft of willing cuck stories.

You are talking nonsense

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Knew I didn't need to read anymore after the second paragraph, skipped to the comments.

@Anonymous Re: "GET REAL" - See swedishreader1's comments. I agree with him, and the REAL reason there are so many cuckold stories is because it takes no effort to toss off the same one or two page story with minor changes. Some call BTB stories "boilerplate," that may be so, but these cuckold stories make the worst boilerplate BTB look like "War and Peace"!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What he said and what he should have meant...

What he said and what he should have meant: "Wow, he is a big boy. I'm jealous. Have fun and don't worry about rushing home."...he should have meant: "...don't worry about rushing home, better, stay there and never come back"...What was this? The thousandth and one attempt to write about the same plot, just changing some words and the names...1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
OK, why did husband like this?

This is the biggest problem with willing cuck stories: we never see why the author believes a husband would be happy to have his wife get fucked by someone else.

This plot needs to be rewritten by someone who an add that dimension, and add why wife goes along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He liked it because

He never stayed home when she went out he was already getting read to leave the dumb bitch and hightail it with his mistress of the last 15 years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

he is one dumb bastard eh

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- GET REAL

LMAO at your comment. These type of stories take no imagination or effort. They can be knocked out in a matter of hours. Why don't you try to write a btb story, which takes a lot of imagination to make it interesting. There usually is a plot, turmoil and a resolution. These stories there is only porn, fucking, sucking, humiliation, and a fetish to voyeur. Again you don't know shit. If these stories are so great, why the low scores and negative reactions to them? None of these shit stories make it to the Hall of Fame. Got to be a reason, but then I pointed this out to you before, you wouldn't know a good story if it was shoved up your ass.

Stopped reading at second paragraph, for obvious reasons. Trash story written by a trash author. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, how pathetic, stupid and nonsense story. 1* for this shit

Waste of time reading this trash.....at least the writer did a favor to be one page short tale.

This story is a complete nonsense, pathetic, wimp, poor written and ugly story. It is not even hot nor sexy story.

1* for this garbage.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
STUPIDITY KNOWS NOR NEEDS NO BOUNDS

stupid and happy go hand in hand. TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

You are fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"And I could not be happier!"?

You are one messed up son of a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is your idea of a joke, right?

I've tried to imagine even the most outlandish set of assumptions that would make this story line even mildly interesting, let alone intriguing or imaginative. I couldn't come up with anything. Conclusion: a joke. A put-on. But not a very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old shit as always...

... boring... boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GARBAGE

ONE STAR. Any time a story starts my husband wants me to fuck another man, count on it, it's going to be garbage. Willing cuckoldry is a fetish, put it there.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
WOW!

Boy did you strike a nerve! While I could never go for your story line in real life, I can enjoy all types of stories. I even spend a lot of time reading ghost stories and murder mysteries, and as of yet I haven't seen a ghost or murdered anyone, nor am I stupid enough to think the authors of those stories really condone such actions.

Actually, despite the negative comments by others, some of which were made by people who admit they didn't read the story, I think you did a pretty good job of writing a very unpopular story line. I gave you a five for the writing craft.

BTW I'm looking forward to a rash of stories by those who realize how easy it is to write a good cuckold story. I found out on my last try it sure as crap ain't easy to write a good BTB story

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 6 years ago
Boy, the people in here p@$!$& me off...

Listen, ignore the haters. The internet, and Literotica itself is full of them. Do what makes you happy. That being said, may I add some constructive criticism?

First, the scenario needs some development. The. Suitor, the wife, the start had promise. The husband, while I get your comparisons to your real-life situation, does not mesh well with 99% of your audience. A suggestion? Explain why you want your wife to go with another man.

Intensity is another aspect to consider. There is not enough conflict. Moral angst? Fear of pregnancy? Sense of loss? All of these can be tools to give the characters, and hence the story more depth. What about the young man bedding the hot executive? What about discretion? Corporate politics?

Despite everyone's anonymous whining, this genre can be good to read. Perhaps refocusing on the conflict will find your readers more accepting, and enjoying?

No matter what, even if you make no changes, write what you like. No one is making them read your works. Even fewer are asking for their hate and scorn. Screw 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is there a point to this?

this just didn't make any sense to me I don't understand what the guy was thinking I don't understand what the Women was thinking except to get screwed and I just didn't get it. Story just seem to start from nowhere, no background no basis, character development pretty much nothing. I give it a two and I'm being generous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mindless drivel

Just another spineless wimp husband. Wife gets the better deal. Fuck! I can't even get mad at her. With a husband so pathetic like this one, who can blame her for getting real men to enjoy. Why didn't you just go all out and make hubby a cock sucking cross-dresser. Pathetic!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
enjoyed the tale

the last couple paragraphs were a bit hurried, there was no need to tie it all up like that, feel free to leave unresolved points, "always leave them wanting more" a showman once exclaimed.

Despite the fact wife spent the night with a larger specimen, there was never a point that seemed beyond husband's "script". unpredictability would be preferred

parallel to the physical act of wife getting "bulled", may I suggest story elements that spread the cuckold theme across a range of band widths.

ex: Wife promises text replies , but then intentionally waits longer than agreed to send them, allowing husband to twist in the wind a bit :)

ex: Wife promises to rush home and take care of neglected husband ASAP, when she misses her "home" time.......husband notices his credit card has been billed an extra night at the hotel... :o !

have fun writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
carolinadreamer says this is good writing

I guess, if you want to call three word sentences good writing. You giving this a five star rating is an insult to the good authors that post in this category. We both know that the subject matter and quality of writing didn't deserve that score, and you complain about others giving biased scores. Hypocrites abound in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All the haters...

..are just one lone idiot who doesn't bother to pay attention to Literotica's own description of the Loving Wives Category. "Married extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing and more." He just proves how much of a fucktard he is. 5 *'s just to piss him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written story with realistic scenario.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
O story for the pervert brain sick cuckolds!!!

How sick has a man to be to get excited by that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zzzzz

This has as much sizzle as an ice cube. Dullest sex scene of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring!

And pathetic at best. It sucked.

Cyndi44Cyndi44over 6 years agoAuthor
Oh my

Wow! Talk about a shit storm. I didn’t mean for my little story to draw so much vitriol. Ouch.

I was called subhuman, a moron, a dumb bastard and fucked up. My story was described as pathetic garbage, badly written, fucked up trash story. This must be what it’s like to walk through the monkey house while they are throwing their feces. Messy and not likely to result in the monkeys getting what they want.

Am I a fucked up subhuman moron? Perhaps. Are my stories pathetic badly written garbage? Perhaps. If so, please make a note to yourself to not read any more of my stuff. Problem solved!

There were a few commenters who offered constructive criticism. Thank you. Generally, they said I needed more story development. This has been my weakness in other stories. I will try to remedy that. Admittedly this particular story was hastily written and is based on a tired, old template. I will try to avoid those mistakes.

When I do, maybe all the super humans geniuses out will miss out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-all the haters.....

Talk about a "fucktard". Look in the mirror, the reflection should scare you. May I direct you to bayerpeter1's comment, it fits you to the tee. Have a great day pervert.

You're absolutely right author, readers who dislike your stories shouldn't read them. Consider your advice taken at heart. I'll make sure to skip you from now on, after all I'm seeking entertainment not being grossed out. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh what waste of time reading this lame. 1* for this crap

This story made me waste 5 minutes of my life.

Complete garbage and ugly. It I snot enjoyable reading all the way through.

This story sucks!

1* for this waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story worth a 5+

Annony hates a story it has to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic and lame story in worng category.....better chance in T&C or Gay session

Wow...this is no pathetic and stupid!

What waste of time reading this crap story. There is nothing new, nothing exciting in this bad story.

In fact this story lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written, low context, shallow, low quality and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

The writer is more concern to describe the Big Cock and loads of cum, rather than his STD cunt wife.....so that means the writer enjoys more cocks than pussy.....so is the writer gay pretending he' a pathetic cuckold husband?

Perhaps this crap story should have better chances in T&C or Gay session as the LW readers don't appreciate gay repressed people pretending they are wimp husbands.

1* for this pathetic and bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is just garbage.

In fact it seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues with cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic and wimp story.

It seems the writer enjoys more telling about big cocks in oppose of his stupid ugly wife.......perhaps the writer is a repressed gay making as if he's a wimpy pathetic husband!

there is nothing wrong being gay, just assume your inner will and you will be much happier!

1* for this ugly and wrong category story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed with other Commentors......this is a wimp gay story, not LW. 1* for this crap

I have to agree with the commenters......this story doesn't belong to LW, but rather to Gay session.....and so the writer too.

It really sucks reading wimp pathetic stories like this one.

I also agree to score 1* for this tale......it's just too bad to be read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is just garbage. 1* for this cuckold wimp nonsense trash

This story is just garbage.

In fact it seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues with cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic and wimp story.

It seems the writer enjoys more telling about big cocks in oppose of his stupid ugly wife.......perhaps the writer is a repressed gay making as if he's a wimpy pathetic husband!

there is nothing wrong being gay, just assume your inner will and you will be much happier!

1* for this ugly and wrong category story.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Tags, author, Tags

The comments told me this story was one I should avoid. The tags should have told me, but they appear quite benign. Readers complaining about gay and wimp content in the story would have no excuse for reading it if the tags had been more descriptive.

It is unfortunate that the tags aren't at the beginning of stories, but even so I believe authors should choose the tags more wisely than has been done for this story. Readers deserve a warning, especially in the LW category where so many of them hold strong and very critical opinions.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just pure lame and crap.......waste of time. 1* for this trash

Perhaps the writer should warned the readers about this garbage of story.

I liked the comments from that guy Mr. Lue........he's right to the point....please learn from his valuable comments.

Anyways, 1* for wasting my time reading this complete wimp crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

It'd be better if she got pregnant with her date, with her husband enthusiastically approving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

god he is one dumb fuck need any more be said

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anothet

Just another cuck story. Just change the names, use the template and you have another perverted story for the low life readers of Lit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Why we read this garbage

When I read one of these stupid Cuck stories, my hope is the husband will wake up and dump the cheating whore. There is nothing in it for him why would he approve? It doesn't make any sense. Unless the husband is Bi and loves looking at other men's junk, he gets nothing from this except a future where his wife keeps him for financial reasons but gets her pleasure from others. If he isn't reciprocal in having other women, he get nothing. Why even marry if you want such a shallow relationship? Grow a pair, dump her and move on. Sometimes we are rewarded with just that with the wife abandoned as she deserves.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I skipped to the end...

...and saved some time. I have no interest in stories about men who are happy for their wives to have sex with others. Who's fantasy is that? It isn't mine.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

I agree with 'just_words'. Another waste of reading space. Who in their "right" mind wants their wife to have sex with other men? Just sick and foolish rubbish. Up your game and let karma do it's thing by getting some needed revenge on the slut and her lover. But most LW writers give the cuck husband "NO BALLS" and no backbone . This POS not worth the 1 star I posted

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow, a shocking, unexpected plot twist! No clichés or stereotypes here! Totally unpredicted outcome! A solid 1/5!

.

/sarcasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so laughably bad it must be an attempt to troll the cuckold trope.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well, it takes all kinds. Just don't think I'm ready to live with a slut.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Cucks are born, but anybody can be cuckolded.

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Why would any man ever encourage is wife to fuck and man. What does he get out of this arrangement she actually tell her pussy will never be the same. Cuckie story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you have ever fucked a married sluts pussy while her husband watched and sometimes joins in. You know how hard it gets with that wedding ring hand stroking your cock knowing he is as hard or harder than you are. And she loves the extra cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyndi44@Cyndi44
72 Followers
I started writing risqúe stories to entertain my wife, Cindy. We have been married for twenty years. During that time, exactly twenty men have sampled her charms. I have enjoyed watching as well. However, she has not been shared in several years (her decision). I am now i...