All Comments on 'My First Time'

by Cyndi44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had it rough my first time

I had it kind of rough my first time. I was in my late forties and always had a craving, which I kept to myself and my fantasies, a craving for large, long, cocks. I wanted them long but what I hadn't bargained for was a real thick one. Dildos were getting old and I wanted to try the real thing. I had a 12 inch double dong that was about an inch and a half thick that I would regularly shove all the way up in me and ride the hell out of it, and with that artificial experience, I figured I could handle anything the real thing could offer. Guy on craiglist said he had a 9 inch cock. No problemo I thought. We met at the park under a shelter. It was almost dark and very secluded. It was 9 inches alright, but to my surprise and fear, it was about as thick as a pop can, or close to it. I bent over the front of a picnic table and he lubed my ass real good with equate personal lube, but man it still hurt like hell when he push his fat one in. He put the whole thing in me and I was in agony. I was being ripped apart. Soon, after a lot of crying and whimpering and begging him to stop, he started getting a good rhythm going, stopping when fully in and pulling out quickly, then pushing all the way back in firmly. Rapidly the pain started subsiding and before you know it, I started talking and it went something like this- fuck me, god fuck me good, give me that fat cock, feed my hungry ass that big baby, POUND ME, FUCK ME! BORE ME OUT! I felt like the biggest whore that ever walked the earth. It turned him on even more to hear me carry on like that and then I felt his cock burst deep in my ass and his come shot from his cock in a torrent and soon the white goo was running out the sides and down my legs and he kept pounding me and it made squishy sloppy sounds and slurping sounds with each stroke and then my own come just started running out of my cock, leaving a white puddle below my feet. After he pulled out, he wanted me to lick it clean. Though I'd cleaned my ass out good before hand, I wasn't into it that dirty. Kind of teed him off that I wouldn't do it and he put his tool away and took off. I sat there under the shelter and masturbated and got off a second time, and it didn't take long with the turn on of all that slop running out of my well fucked, and gaped ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So?

What's your silly tale got to do with the story???? From the sounds of it he could have lubed his cock with bengay and you'd have loved it. Maybe Negans barbed wire covered baseball bat? Story as written was good. Very good. More please.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY NICE FOR A SHORT READ

I lied it very much but hope a write a 2nd chapter that is longer. One of the replies was also hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (ā¤): ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜† (five stars)!

šŸ‘šŸ‘!

šŸ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… (5). šŸ’š!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erotic.

True to life.

I am glad I came across this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyndi44@Cyndi44
71 Followers
I started writing risqĆŗe stories to entertain my wife, Cindy. We have been married for twenty years. During that time, exactly twenty men have sampled her charms. I have enjoyed watching as well. However, she has not been shared in several years (her decision). I am now i...