All Comments on 'Seed the Mother'

by twohand

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slow Down

Good story line, but better if you have the mother seduced by the son in some manner. Definitely the impregnation thing is a huge turn on. Have him get her drunk, or slip her a roofie, or even tie her up against her will, forcibly taking her, and forcing her to take his child. Keeping her in the bedroom until she can't get an abortion. She slowly comes to grips with her feelings and in the end, promises to give him as many children as he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gez my mom

gizz in my mom. jizz in my mom. spunk in my mom. cum in my sweet cunny dearest son.

By: Teddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editor

Needs editing. The incorrect words threw the whole story off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrendous

Do us a favor and go play with your marbles instead of putting out this infect junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb

Repeat,

Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Making your mom pregnant I got my mom and my aunt which is moms sister and two of my sisters two of my aunts daugthers pregnant. We all live in same house plus I have my friends come over we gangbang them bareback too.

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Practice

It is apparent that English is not your primary language. For this reason, it would be a great help to you, if you hooked up with an editor who could help you navigate the strange waters. There are people right on this web site who would be glad to help you. Do not give up! When a famous Russian ballerina was asked how she got so good. Her response was practica, practica, practica. Do not give up dig down a little deeper. There is very little which cannot be accomplished by hard work. Go get em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old, same old....

I'm so tired of the aggressive mother. There was no seduction, no blackmail, things that make a story hot. And the son is too old! Give us something different. Oh, and yeah, about that grammar problem....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
horny aussie

I'm considering giving you some stars, but not sure how many yet. If I do it would only be for your story line as the rest is utter CRAP !!!!! as your gist of the English lingo is way off. So get some help, also the story is to bloody short.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 3 years ago

I did honestly considered giving 5 stars. However it was rather short and you did not explain how they started fucking each other in the first place. A mother and son does not naturally start to fuck each other once the son gets a certain age. Several things must happen to introduce that possibility first. But once the Jeannie is out of the bottle though. And I am sure the father/husband did not catch them on their first fuck. I am sure they tried to keep that fact hidden for a while so the question is how did he find out, when did he find out, and what did he do after he found out. In creative writing always ask and answer who, what, when, where, how, and sometimes why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short but I enjoyed it

HornyJoramHornyJoramover 2 years ago

Very sweet mother&son love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous