All Comments on 'Making Of A Slut'

by ebonimaster

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good beginning

It is a very good start! Waiting to see how it goes from here.

bouncytig06bouncytig06over 19 years ago
mmmmmm good start

Cant wait to read more hope he has from friends who want to help him make her more submissive

billie-asubbillie-asubover 19 years ago
The Lucky slut

A lovely beginning. The only fault I can find with the story is that I'm not Tina. The lucky slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice beginning

i dont normally take to this genre, but it was very well done, good work, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
About time.......

Thank god... no blonde wives with 40DD tits like most of the crap in this category! I look forward to reading more.

EndlessNightsEndlessNightsover 19 years ago
Closet sluts

This is a great story so far, nothing turns me on more then reading about a white gal who is secretly a black cock closet queen! Keep up the good work and will be watching for another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot story

Man oh man, this was hot. I can't wait to see Tina take it up her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hotter than hot

Man this was great. There's nothing better than seeing a rich girl acting like a slut

mkwnmkwnover 19 years ago
Good beginning

Love the story so far. Like the genre too. Wish I could find a sexy woman to be with who didnt mind taking a big cock on the side every now and again lol.

Only problem (and I hate to nitpick)...How can he stand between her legs and put his cock in her mouth? Maybe I read it wrong.

On to the second part :)

kdymbrowskikdymbrowskiover 19 years ago
Embarrassed to say.....

Embarrassed to say, but my girlfriend will love reading this one together with me. She is a blonde angel who hates video-porn but likes to read erotic stories together. This author will have my snowy angel thrashing her blonde hair in the throes of Afro-Erotica, lol.

Great story, please write more.....and do't change your style, its a little different than most, and that is totally cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I CUMMED IN A BUCKET WHEN I READ THIS

THIS MADE ME CUM SO MUCH I CUMMED IN A BUCKET! YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE...I NEED MORE! IT MADE ME SO HORNY. IM GOING TO GO OUT NOW AND LOOK FOR A BLACK JANITOR TO FUCK ME. BYE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot and heavy

Wow. I wonder who enjoyed the story more -- the author writing it, or me and his other readers. It feels like one big group-shared fantasy. Can't wait for the continuation.... where is it? Thanks to the author!

Molly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Notch Above

You haven't fallen into most of the tired cliches usually found in this particular genre. You do address superior size, but it isn't emphasized ad nauseum. You also manage to combine the interracial experience with some non consent to appeal to those who like both, and you did it with strength, but didn't go over the top. The bit about sucking black cock in college when she "was drunk" also added a measure of credibility. Nice Touch! Keep up the good work.

shiannshiannover 10 years ago
going black

wow this is getting very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Hot for sure. She is definitely a bbc slut. No doubt about it. A black stud , a true black stallion always can sense,feel and smell a white bbc slut want to be. They have an uncanny ability to do so. My mature white wife has been a bbc slut for 7 yrs now. Since her very first bbc massage. The young black stud could sense it within 5 minutes. He fed her his huge uncut meat. And after sending a huge thick load of his cum down her throat , he proceded to fuck her into oblivion. She orgasmed more that night than she had over her lifetime. Whenever there are black men around her,the true stallions sense her black obsession and talk to her hit on her knowing she can't wait to have their huge ebony meat in her mouth. She loves to suck huge black cock. Especially uncut. Loves to swallow all that they have to offer. Car, stairwell, restaurant bathroom, park,she doesn't care where or when just as long as she submits to him and they feed her their huge meat. A true bbc slut indeed. She has two much younger married stallions that take her on a regular basis at their convenience. As well we belong to a Black on White group in Toronto Canada where she takes 3 or 5 huge black cocks at the same time. Loves for me to watch her get all three holes stuffed and stretched full of black horsecock. And really loves to cum on my face as she feeds me her fresh creampie when we get home. Definitely an old bbc slut for young blak men. Keep writing. Enjoy these stories. Definitely can relate. Thanks.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Such a lucky slut! ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous