All Comments on 'CvsN 01: Convenience Vs. Need'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
48

Great story. More....

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 18 years ago
Nice.

This is a good background story to what you are gonna do next. Can't wait for the next installment.

Also hope both of them ar ok on a side note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Owesome

A wonderfull story, I want to read more about the 3!

thx :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eager for More of the Story

I'm eager to read more of the story of this threesome. You've set the stage quite nicely. Now, please continue. Debbie shouldn't be too subservient, though. It should be a sharing of eguals.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
The Big Chase!

This story seems to be an endless erotic chase as a younger man and an older female gradually come together. What they do is intensely erotic and Hot. Good Read!

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Well done!

Tx:

I'm glad I found your stories. They are well written, well put together. I would hope to see you do more with these three.

Thanks.

Rad'l

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Excellent writing

Superb writing. The prose is tight, compact and easy to read. The author's style is engaging and he makes excellent use of dialog to show us the characters. It's fine craftsmanship.

The characters are wonderfully and lovingly draw. Karen has see the elephant and knows that working relationships are more important than socially acceptable mores. She's practical and pragmatic yet in her own way, she has a moral code that she lives by. She'll trade sex for an affordable place to live but it has to be with someone she trusts. She's an interesting character, smart and sexy but not fantastic. She's credible and I like her.

Debbie is more enigmatic. She draws men like honey but doesn't relate them as an equal. She needs stability in her life and, while sex is enjoyable, she craves normalcy. Through Karen, we see Debbie as conflicted but she's likeable in her own way, anxious to please and comfortable in her imagined role yet desperately uncomfortable when she feels she needs to be the vixen. It's superb authorship here as making a character like Debbie come alive is difficult.

The main character is a bit roguish but the facade doesn't hide who he truly is. He's a romantic at heart, desirious of home and hearth and loving of both women, though for different reasons. He realizes Debbie is flawed but believes she can grow to become a stronger person, more confident of herself and her sexuality. He and Karen are fuck-buddies but it's more than that -- they care about each other and they're willing to do what they have to for the other's happiness. The three-way relationship is definitely complex and it would please me to see this explored.

As the story is the foundation piece, it is incomplete, lacking a focused plot and clear resolution. That's fine, it merely heightens the anticipation. Narrative drive in the tale is excellent because the author's prose is so good. You feel the rush to speed through the story to get to the end.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, Tx Tall Tales, for a story well-told.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Oh Yeah!

I like what you have done. This could stand alone, but I would enjoy you extending it into a series. I am very much enjoying your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
give it to me!

I don't know how many women comment on the board, but I actually enjoy your stories so much, I have been a bit inspired in my personal life. The story sounds like a wonderful beginning... (hint, hint)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lots of possibilities, please continue

Great beginning, hope you continue it as a continuing multi- escapade type story it seems to get one more involved in the story. I enjoy the threesome interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

tell us more about these women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Feedback

Regarding your question of series vs stand alone stories, I like the series if they go thru to completion. The Blackmail series is an example. Nice to see the ending!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

The main male character starts off as an asshole but starts to redeem himself as a likeable dude as the story evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Enjoyable

Great story. Had to keep reading till early hours. Erotic beyond belief. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best on LE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We like your style of writing.

You write well. We are completely aroused at first....and then we build toward--

anything can happen!

thank you!

grcaramelagrcaramelaabout 13 years ago
You're great !!!

You are one of the very best writers, here in Literotica !! So, trouthfull - so sweet - so tender !!!! Keep writting !!!

PLEASE !!!!

grcaramela

Elena 27f Greece

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still good

I remember starting this series mabey 2 years ago and not finishing it. It keep me hard then and I'm still hard now reading it from the beginning again. I'm glad its a long series, now I can keep cumming to the same characters for a while.

Love your stories.

dbart113dbart113over 11 years ago
Gon'a be good!!!

I can tell this is going to be a good story. On to the next chapter............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One mans dream

Please continue your writings and finish this chapter soon.

Great composition and feelings WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Series

I like when you write a series because the reader gets to know the characters really well. Keep up the great work.

Scale

aarod9988aarod9988over 10 years ago
Series

I would rather read a series than a stand alone story any day of the week. You get to know the characters and it just makes for better reading.

Thanks keep up the good work

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Series although I am just now reading this, it has been long decided.

A lot of interesting situations can be obtained with the mix you have now. Thank you for writing.

SynnermanSynnermanalmost 9 years ago
5 is not enough

So well done if 10 stars were available I would give it a 9.999, nothing is perfect. If it is a series I will follow it closely. If it's not, I will wonder why such a perfect set up was wasted.

Syn

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
A Delightful Story!

I have been a fan of (the author) Tx Tall Tales for awhile, ever since reading 'Charity Begins Next Door'. I found this series by accident (#23), and just read #1. Absolutely WONDERFUL! Thank You for yet another splendid piece of writing with a great story, magnificent characters, and HOT interactions! Another 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent.

More please.i fav our the ongoing multi chapter stories.Keep writing your great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good writing

Multiescapade stories are my favorite. Allows more character and relationship developments. Looks great so far!

bobheathbobheathabout 7 years ago
love times three

I loved the way it progressed. please don't let it end here

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
Keep Writing

Looks like you are off to a real good start. Have not read any of your stories as of yet, this is the first, and so far it is gentle and loving. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CvsN

I really like your stuff. Your "Charity" story brought tears to my eyes.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Another lovely story. Charity had me crying and angry with all the emotion you set forth in that story. Please keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
enjoyable

enjoyed the story though it seemed cut off with the ending just as the real action was beginning. I prefer the on going multi escapades with a lot of girl-girl and groups..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not 924

The pore mans porsha is the 914

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 6 years ago
Carry on MacDuff

It would be unwise to incur the wrath of the reader gods. Or at least a great disappointment. More.

smuuthiesmuuthieabout 5 years ago
I like the longer more

Gives the writer more words to give more detail to everything. Debbie reminds me of Amy Adams character Ha, Debbie Strong in Catch me if you Can; when she jumps up in his lap in bed like a frightened little lamb

Troughton1963Troughton1963almost 5 years ago
Story lines

I realize you are not writing but here are my thoughts anyway

I like to have longer stories, or more precisely, several seven to twelve thousand word stories. I have read stories in the 135,000-word range and they became a slog to read. Another Auther boasted his story was over one million words. Authors need to be aware of the attention spans of a reader.

You have mentioned several in passing remarks. The past lives remark has incest storylines written all over it. I prefer cousin/cousin incest at you can have a greater scope of characters, and Mom/Son and Brother/Sister can get to be boring and predictable.

The sex slave can be used by giving us a glimpse of what she was like and how the use of sexual escapades healed her to become a successful online businesswoman for example.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago
So very good

This is written so well, great characters well described and detailed great sex.

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More of these three

I'd love to see you develop the relationship with Debbie and Karen as they all settle into the new house. Debbie is still very scared. Naturally these three should all play together then move into some sort of slave relationship, but only when Debbie has lost her fear and become confident in her sexuality.

I would enjoy seeing Debbie serving others at an annual party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Three and more

Hi Tx Tall Tales,

I would like to carry on with the continuing story of the three, however it would also be very interesting to bring in other developments as you progress with the story. I really like what you have done so far.

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

long stories are the best, I don't like short stories and serials at all. provided that the quality is at a decent level.

ernest37ernest37about 3 years ago

Please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very good start to a good story. Carry on with this theme and tell us more about living with these two women.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story set up please continue to add to the very erotic relationship you are building for the people involved.

Tami_joyTami_joyalmost 3 years ago

It is so fabulous to be able to read an honest to goodness author writing strong men and submissive women without needing to humiliate or denigrate them. I wish that I had found you years ago!

EhwkyEhwkyover 2 years ago

I like the multi episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great start for continuing episodes!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Such a kind and lovely story. 5*

johnny1705johnny1705about 2 years ago

Fantastic story, can’t wait to read more!

01JETMECH01JETMECHabout 2 years ago

Great story so far !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep up the great work!

!eB

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

Please keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Another 5 star story and a next part.

Throwaway characters are soon forgotten, but these deserve another few chapters.

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Who am I to tell you how or what to write. I'm just a closet erotica writer. I love all of your work that I have read so far. Lead on McDuff.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

hoggoblinhoggoblin4 months ago

Excellent story, can’t wait for the next episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20366 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

CvsN Series Info