All Comments on '18F, breasts engorged with milk'

by Tabbabone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nuovotoninuovotoniover 6 years ago
full roundness

hi Tabbabone, this is a great drawing, I can imagine my hands following those magnificent curves while I lick your nipples and taste your milk.

Just fantastic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm not a big time writer here

I saw your illustration and it took me back years.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want more!

Beautiful illustration! I love the expression on your face! I want more, please!

Fantasytime73Fantasytime73over 5 years ago

Wish I could suck the milk out just to relieve your heavy tits ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breast engorged with milk

Would like to put my hands around your breast your nipples is just fine and I'm the milk Drinker of the family so it's right down my alley my husband did drink my milk to reduce the heaviness keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tasty nippies

I love it. Knock on my door across the hall if you need help with pumping or suckling, Sis.

Wood_Wood_over 3 years ago
Good times

I remember when my wife was last pregnant. Sometimes it was just so hot at night, she slept topless. And just before going to bed, she'd walk around the bedroom, brushing her teeth, and with everystep, her heavy breasts full of milk would move a little and milk would come out. It made them look so sensitive, how the smallest movement would make them spill. They were huge, swollen, stretched so tight from all the liquid inside.

And it made me want to massage her shoulders from behind her, make them move a little more and more until they squirted in the mirror. All the while, I'd be naked behind her, grinding my cock against her ass, leaking pre cum like crazy cuz all this milk is making me super horny, And she'd let me keep going, and feel good and relieved and I would rub my cock more and more.... Eventually, I would start pinching her nipples slowly and a whole fountain of milk would squirt on the bathroom counter. And I'd be about to jizz all over her ass. And I'm touching myself right now, thinking about it ahahahah wow..

Anyway, thanks nice art mmmmmmmmmhhhh you should check out mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love seeing fits like mine - big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute I like the nipples best

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I remember the feeling.vividly. I think it's when they are the most beautiful. Engorged with that sweet milk. And when they start leaking milk everywhere..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous