All Comments on 'Custom Pt. 03 - Misunderstanding'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Cases makes three

OK. Cass has been confined, asleep or away for three hundred years. She's attracted to Talos, but not to Alanna...at least, not yet. She's lovely, and dangerous, but not evil. That's nice to know.

Talos is internationally famous. And he's independently wealthy. He's not adventuring because he needs the money. Which means, he's either searching for something and/or someone, or running from something in his past.

How much of this story is already written? And how how far out do you have this plotted? Are you already plotting or writing a third story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sex is both required

Just appreciated. Please put all parts out there for us readers. I am getting hooked on the story and.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oops

I hit the one star button by mistake. Very sorry. Hopefully it will be recognized as an anomaly and swept away.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Glad to Hear Chapters will get Longer

It takes me longer to bring up the next chapter than it does to read it. Every other series has a way to continue with a menu offering "Others in this Series". Why not yours? I want to follow but it's a pain, first because they are so short & second because I have to keep going back to your author page to find the next one.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

So now a group is forming with each is having some extraordinary qualities ...... This makes a good start for stomping through the wilderness and becoming successful ..... Now its just TRUST the hardest to gain

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
217 Followers
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS